We enjoyed a week of bliss at The Royal Sands Resort! Exceptional staff! Our concierge, Antonio, was very helpful by telling us about some places to visit. We were able to go to other Royal Resort locations. We were invited to go on a Sunset Cruise one night, which was included in our all-inclusive package. It was a lot of fun and the sunset was gorgeous, even with the clouds. We didn't encounter ANY pressure in attending a presentation to buy a timeshare! Very relaxing and enjoyable vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Vacatia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Jetsetter, Reservation Counter, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun