Best and only place I've ever been in Cancun. Don't do a timeshare preso unless you have to.
beach great. water great. pool great. rooms great. food, meh... go into town. service great. new tvs just installed. ping pong tournament too for those wanting a challenge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun