The hotel was beautifully maintained. We stayed in part B of a members share. Our accommodations were very good...it was very spacious & good layout. However, our part didn't have access to the private deck & we had an old tube-style (not flat screen) tv! There were 2 places to eat, La Veranda & The Hacienda Sisal (Mexican). La Veranda had the same menu for both lunch and dinner! The Hacienda Sisal was excellent but if you do not make a reservation ahead of time, you would not get a table as a walk-in. The policy for the chairs by the pool & beach are not enforced and like the other reviews, the guests wake up at the crack of dawn, put a towel on the chairs/huts and leave them there for hours unused. I feel when you have the all-inclusive wrist band you get less waiter service than those that are not all-inclusive. Unlike other all-inclusives, the gratuity is not included so you are constantly in need of bringing cash with you everywhere for the gratuities. The wi-fi was practically non-existent. There was no complimentary business center. If you wanted to use a pc to print out boarding passes you needed to go to the on-site market which was extremely expensive! AND in order to purchase anything in the market, you have to open line of credit at the front desk, you cannot just charge a purchase or use cash/pesos which was extremely inconvenient. Unfortunately, the inconveniences of the hotel policies will keep me from returning to this beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun