Love the Royal Sands! Villas are immaculate and views out of this world. There is a large party pool and a small quiet pool for those who want to relax and read. Beach is larger than ever before, weather was perfect in October. Staff is always friendly and constantly cleaning something. Spa is one of the best I have ever been to, only disappointment was the steam room for ladies was out of order all week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Vacatia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun