Paradisus Cancun(Cancun)
$817
$800
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
$474
$463
$343
11,216 results
All reviewssmash barrock starzen restaurantrock sparock royaltylegendary membersmarket buffetfoam partyresort creditvacation plannersbrazilian steakhouseentertainment staffocean viewpresidential suitekids clubpool baramazing hotel
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Ron and I just returned from a 5 night stay at HR Cancun. We booked a Diamond Deluxe Room. Stayed in room 1166. This was a concierge floor. We were the last room except for the suite at the very end of the hall. That was so glamorous. The door on 1169 was White with the numbers in mirrored tiles.
First about our room:
Took me a phone call to the front desk to learn how to put on the lights! You have to put your room key in a slot at the entrance to you room for the lights to work. And the closet had a motion detector light. Drove me a little crazy going off and on. Once without thinking I grabbed my key out of the slot to leave the room and left my husband in total darkness in the bathroom! Bet HR is saving a fortune on electricity!
The safe got stuck and we had to call to get it fixed. Needed new battery. Staff was there in a few minutes.
In room bar- We asked to change the liquors to something that we like. No can do, we were told. Staff did bring me a bottle of wine that I like though.
Swear they cut back on the air conditioning in the middle of the night. Room got very warm each night.
Neighbors in 1169. Well- We called him the BIG DOG. I do not know who this man was but all the staff jumped to do what ever he wanted. He and his wife got there on Friday and all of a sudden teams of staff were in and out of their room bringing in tableware, and booze, The staff cleaned their very large balcony multiple time before it was acceptable. They set up a dining table on the balcony and changed the color of the tablecloth 3 times. The glass fence around the balcony got cleaned on both sides at least 3 times. We sat on our normal size balcony and were very entertained by all the attention this couple was getting. Meanwhile the maid cleaned our room that day but left us with no towels. And we had bird DooDoo on our balcony glass fence all week! Oh well. We left for dinner so the "special couple" dined without our curious eyes!
The room was spotless though. And once that couple seemed to disappear the next day, everything got back to normal and we were given more towels then we could ever use. Weird though. First day we had washcloths hand towels and bath towels along with two bath mats for the shower stall and for the whirlpool tub area. Everyday after that, different towels were supplied. Never did we get wash cloths again. Hit or miss with hand towels or bath mats.
Concierge- Wow what a nice service. The restaurants say they do not take reservations. You put your name in and wait. People around the pool talked about waiting up to 2 hours and some people were putting their name in at 5 PM hoping to eat by 7 PM. The concierge on our floor asked us when we wanted to eat and where and we walked right in with our name on a Special list!
Food- Great- Loved Zen. Loved lunch off the menu at Zen Try it! And the buffet breakfast and lunch was great. We enjoy the tacos. Ate them everyday for lunch. Pick your own ingredients and choose flour or corn tacos.
Ciao was very nice too. If we had another day would go back there again. We did Zen twice. The steak house didn't do anything for us. Guess the gimmick of bringing massive amount of meat on a skewer to the table just did not excite us. It was good food though.
Pool- Never had any issues with finding chairs or getting towels taken away. I like sitting in a straight back chair instead of a lounge chair. No problem with that. Ron got one for me most days but once one of the staff carried one over.
Talk about availability of drinks and food around the pool! Wonderful. Great stuff. Loved the pizza oven. Loved the grill. Chafing dishes with all kinds of good food never far away.
Fun activities around they pool if you wanted that kind of stuff. Sometimes we wished we had a little more music on the far side near the towel shack area.
Smash bar. Always good fast service. Top Shelf Booze. No fake stuff. Limited beer selection. Good wine.
Weird thing is, We have been in many HR Hotels and HR Cafes. Usually the music playing is synchronized with the videos showing on all the screens. Not here. Music had nothing to do with whatever video was showing. It was weird.
Nighttime shows. We only went twice I think. They were OK. Fun.
I went to Mass on Sunday which was held on the stage in the Theater where they do the shows at night. Really enjoyed the service given by Father Hubert. He is a Missionary Priest from Germany. Took a vote what language we wanted the Mass done in. All were English speakers so that was the language he used. He was collecting for a church. He said when he came to Cancun, 30 people came to Mass. Now 300 people are coming. They have no church. They just stand under an aluminum awning. He was very charismatic. Enjoyed it.
We talked to some one that was a the HR one week earlier- Spring Break Time. Said it was crazy Crowded too loud and too many drunks! . Glad we missed it by a week. We got there 3/27/14 thru 4/1/14. Perfect weather. Nice crowd. Even the kids did not annoy me. I usually insist we go to all adult hotels. But this was fun.
Small enough so it was easy to go back to the room any time we felt like it. We stayed at HR Punta Cana before. That place was too big. Had to walk for miles to get to your room depending if you were at the beach and where your room was on the MANY buildings! Liked this small resort much better.
Cancun has one of the most beautiful beaches ever. Still clean and water was as turquoise as ever!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rjuray
Juan R, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear rjuray,

Thanks for the fantastic review! We love to hear and read about our valued guest enjoying themselves in our resort. Indeed you are our true rock stars and we are happy that you enjoyed the excellent service from the staff and sorry for the commotion about the special attention to our hall of fame members next door.
We look forward to your next visit and I know you will have another great time! ROCK ON!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun in the middle of Spring Break with a 1 year old baby and our experience was amazing, the kid´s area is separated from the main pool and the staff is really friendly and helpful

At night after the baby was sleeping with his grandma, we had the opportunity to enjoy the bar and music by night

Great experience

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Hi Juan Carlos G,

Thank you for your review. We are happy you had a fantastic vacation and found our facilities perfect for the little rockers and we are glad you had the opportunity to enjoy the bars and our rock star atmosphere. We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Gerente General / General Manager

Reviewed April 3, 2014

March 2014 was our first stay at Hard Rock. We were very impressed with the service and friendliness of the staff. We had a lovely ocean view room also overlooking the pool. The downside to the room's location was the proximity to the elevator. If you're a light sleeper you might want a different location. Otherwise pretty much everything about our stay was great. The food was really good, especially the Brazilian steakhouse and the "Mexican station" in Zen for breakfast. The nightly entertainment was positively worth seeing. Loved the "Rock Show"! The staff really makes this hotel a place you want to return to. The entertainment staff does everything it can to make the guests feel welcome and one staff member( Denise Garza from Guest Services) went to the trouble of looking up the address of a business for us, drew us a map of it's location, and even made sure we knew just which bus to take to get there. You can't beat service like that.

Room Tip: Ocean view is awesome but lagoon view rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Becky N,

Thanks for the amazing review! Comments like yours really ignite our passion to serve. I am thrilled to hear that the staff impressed you with their service and rocked your world! I will pass on your words to Denise and will acknowledge her accordingly. We look forward to your next stay and I know it will be just as memorable as this one. ROCK ON!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I stayed here for a work conference and I was very impressed with the service of the hotel. The rooms were very clean and every staff member really went out of their way to ensure a comfortable stay and always had a smile on their face and were very friendly and helpful. I liked the all inclusive package as it ensured I could spend more time at the resort rather leaving it and also enjoying my holiday without worrying about a bill at the end of it. Checkin and Check out was quick! The food was great too. Such an awesome hotels! You Guys really need to market your hotel and Cancun destination to Australians and New Zealanders as Cancun and the hotel, service and exchange rate is rival to Thailand or Bali. I was more than happy to travel 24+ hours to experience the hardrock cancun. Also I was here for a work offsite and i loved everyminute of it it allowed me to decide to come back in the near future with a whole army of Australians.

Only negative feedback was that with some restaurants you had to have reservation and I missed out on trying some of them!

I would stay here again next time I am in Cancun!

Room Tip: Any room is good!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank POLARBEAR81

Hello POLARBEAR81,

Thank you for the EXCELLENT review! We love to hear comments like yours, we are happy to hear that even coming on a business trip you had a blast here with us! We will pass on your comments to our marketing team for further review. Thanks again and we cannot wait to see you back with an army of Australian rockers! ROCK ON!

Gerente General / General Manager

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Hard Rock Hotel is a wonderful place for families. The beach is beautiful and the rooms are very comfortable. All restaurants are worth visiting. Would return. Vacation planners were helpful and knowledgeable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
Juan R, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Hello Julie C,

Thank you for the short and sweet review! We appreciate your comments for the soon to be Hard Rockers! We look forward for your next visit to our resort Hard Rock Hotel Cancun!
ALL IS ONE