“Destination Wedding”

GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago, Illinois
“Destination Wedding”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband & I had the pleasure of getting married at Hard Rock Cancun in November 2012. Overall, the staff were incredible (ex. very friendly, helpful, always available) and the beach & pool were beautiful. Our wedding ceremony was on the beach and the cocktail hour and reception were on the patio. We both were impressed with how beautiful the decor was. In addition, our wedding coordinator, Cintya, couldn't have been more helpful. She was attentive, patient, and supportive. The reason why we are not rating is as excellent is that the food could have been better. We have been to other all inclusives in Mexico before and the food here was better than the rest. However, it was a bit salty. We found the hotel with the help of Tripguy.com (Mitch was our travel agent) who was recommended by friends of ours. He was extremely helpful to us in planning as he gave great advice on the pros & cons of various destinations and hotels prior to booking.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank KarenS115
Alejandro M, Customer Service Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Hi Karen S, Receive our sincere congratulations for your recent wedding and we thank you for choosing our resort for such an extraordinary event in life such as your wedding. we truly look forward to see you again soon here at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,536)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed December 19, 2012

HARD ROCK CANCUN thanks & feedback...

In short, Hard Rock Resorts perfectly hit the spot for us and gets my 10/10.

I'm a details guy with management, customer-service, client-centric background... so the review I offer to the global village of world travellers is quite detailed and is intended to help both the traveller and the HRR/Sunwing/Signature management so here goes...

<<Intent>>

After 18 years of marriage and 3 children, I decided to splurge and take my wife (without our kids) to a 5 star resort. We usually just do short local family trips around Ontario/New York. "Life is short... take care of yourself and the ones you love most." Intended budget was $1000-1200 each, but we were open to ideas.

<<Week of travel: >>

Dec 6-13, 2012.

<<Destination Selection Rationale>>

We considered various options:
- A cheap tour of China (Tourism China promos going on now $200/11 days, incl hotel/food but excl flights)
- Las Vegas
- Cuba/Varadero
- Jamaica

The objectives/criteria for us were as follows:
- options for experiencing the culture and local shopping, should we choose
- overall feeling of simplicity and safety
- great food
- great beach
- great room with a great view & a king sized bed
- controlled costs yet feeling like we got a premium overall experience & high degree of customer service
- benefit from right exchange rate & right time/season to travel (I have a very flexible work schedule)
- some good shows to watch
- some karaoke

After much research, Hard Rock Cancun was our choice.

We didn't want the rush of a China tour or the Casino/Vegas feel and be without the beach. Cuba food is "good" or "very good" at the top resorts but not ever universally deemed "excellent". Jamaican food & resort would be great... and was a close second choice... then we found Hard Rock Cancun & learned about their grand opening promo of $1500.00 USD credits per room, with a menu of how to use the credits." (read further)

<<Package Purchased>>

We purchased our "Platinum" Oceanview room" at $3300 total (incl flights, taxes) for two of us, through Signature Vacations/Sunwing.

<<Flight from Pearson: Sunwing>>

We departed from Toronto to Cancun without issue. Sunwing airline. Pearson airport is now an incredible architectural feat. Skypark park-n-fly was cheap, fast shuttle service, efficient, $67/8 days is cheaper than cabs. While waiting to board the flight, I was pleased to find a shop that offered a nice boxed mediteranean salad with chicken for only $11. My wife grabbed a bagel & coffee at Tim Hortons for $3. Both just at our Gate for departure. Both pleasant & affordable options. Aboard the plane, a nice light hot meal, snack & champagne were served. It was a pleasant flight experience.

<<Transfers>>

Upon arrival, in Cancun, the transfer bus situation needed me to be proactive. I noticed the orange shirted Sunwing reps may have been new... bit shy.. didn't command and control to get people their transfer bus numbers very quickly, just a lot of "please just stay here" without direction. I had to glance over her shoulder, find my bus number, find my driver myself. It's all good... we've all been new & overwhelmed at some point.

<<First Impression>>

Upon arrival at the Hard Rock Cancun Resort, I was very very pleased at first impressions. Then this positive vibe continued through the entire trip.

Here is my resort feedback, by category:

<<Restaurants:>>

- variety: great 10/10 - Mexican, Brazilian, International Buffet, Outdoor buffet, stone oven pizza oven, Japanese. Note the Teppanyaki guys put on a show that is better than any I've seen even in Toronto.
- service was amazing 10/10
- quality of food 10/10
- selection 9.9/10
- decor 10/10
- cleanliness 10/10
- wine/beer/juices 9/10
(I would have preferred 100% juice choices at all times instead of glucose-fructose added juices, but the 100% juice is mainly at breakfast buffet times, but this is just a personal preference)
- healthy options always available 10/10

<<<Hotel areas:>>>

- pool sprawling/beachfront 10/10
- "crash bar" in centre/heart of hotel 10/10
- seating/lounge areas tertiary to the "Crash" bar 10/10 with a retro/modern/rock-n-roll themed fusion
- {SUGGESTION: Install a digital touchscreen jukebox that is encased in a retro jukebox machine in the Crash Bar/lounge area with a huge selection of rock/roll music that overrides the p.a. sound system in that area if a user makes a selection... this would be perfect match for the theme of the hotel plus would make it user/client interactive}
- overall decor: 10/10 i applaud your designer for the retro/modern/rock n roll fusion decor complete with garden gnomes, glass, motorbike, etc. It all works and gives a very fun, comforting yet rock-star feel.
- overall cleanliness: 9.9/10 staff are always working tirelessly around the clock from landscaping, wedding setup/take-downs, photo-shoot setup/take-downs, cleaning/squeegeeing/polishing.
- Elevators/Washrooms: 10/10 ample and shiny & clean
- Staff customer service: 10/10, I certainly felt loved and appreciated in this customer service & tourism driven economy. No one at the resort asked for tips but certainly deserved it (see later "tips" discussion)
- Our room was 10/10... we did have a small issue with one room but they were very prompt to move us to another avail/comparable room and rectify the issue for the next person.

<<Tipping policy & my research/suggestions>>

- Servers make approx $80pesos per day
- That's approx $7usd/day
- After some research, I decided that $1-2 usd per interaction is quite appreciated and reasonable. If we all did that, staff would be very pleased. I figure over 7 days, with each bellboy, server, front desk, cleaning lady i come across... $20pesos each is so easy for me and yet fair/pleasant. Life is good. Spreading some good will goes a long way. btw $20 pesos ($20pesos(/$12.5exchange rate)=$1.59usd) is their smallest bill before coins.

<<The $1500USD/room promo credit>>

- note: this is a huge bonus and helped sway us to choosing HRR over a Jamaican trip.
- you can spend it on some stores, spa credits, excursions, with some limits.
- we chose to use it on: 3 excursions (Tulum, Sub See, Isle Mujeres), 2 really nice two toned gold plated-stainless & 2 nice tungsten rings, wife's hair trim & mani & pedi), 2 massages for me, a 3 nights room upgrade (from 2nd floor to 11th floor). This $1500usd credit certainly went a long way for us on things we might not have chosen to spend money on and are now lifetime memories.
- note: you must abide by spending limits per category... you can play the game and still use it all, have fun, bring home souvenirs. Don't be like the screaming moron American guy I saw yelling at the min wage $80pesos/day vacation planner insisting he should be able to use all $1500usd his way, 100% golf I think was his need but scheduling was his issue The universe will get him back, I'm sure.

<<Level of clientele>>

- mostly upper/upper middle class
- 5-6 wedding groups
- lots families but not too much
- lots older couples
- lots of hard working class people too that just splurge for themselves annually
- there was a large 600 person corporate group of american fuel company employees who were getting rewarded for performance levels
- lots of Brazilians, South Americans, Mexicans, several Korean couples... boy the Latino people love to dance/sing/karaoke... etc... made for a great atmosphere overall.

<<The Culture of Cancun>>

- heavily tourism industry driven and service oriented
- was pleassntly surprised by the organization, articulate, computer-based, efficient systems that were underlying everything
- a very smart people/culture
- I didn't see any overt corruption, stealing, underhanded dealings, unprofessionalism, laziness at all... It is quite an endearing culture and people overall. They live in paradise and work hard to earn a little extra bonus tips which means a lot for us so we should be generous and spread it around.
- I abided by warnings not to venture to areas in the seedier parts of downtown Cancun but if I had time, I might have gone to the main tourist parts of downtown Cancun.

<<Activities>>

- We carefully gauged the amount of relaxation versus touring, while trying to utilize the $1500 credits.
- Tulum tour - 9/10 great little walking/sightseeing tour of Mayan culture, ruins/temples, heard their story, glad they're still around and enjoying their culture, wish the Canada's First Nations were enjoying the same level if pride and lack of issues. Got a team mexico soccer jersey $160pesos.
- Tour of Cancun - na/10 cancelled due to weather & policies, glad they are so organized to ensure tourists' safety.
- Isle of Mujeres - 10/10 great day trip to see the big island that is across from Cancun. The guys on the boat are hilarious! So nice! Great energy!! Superman/Ricky Martin/tequila... was awesome. Upon arrival at Mujeres, I chose to scuba $75 in morning portion, was incredible & professional. I definitely recommend this!! even for beginners!! {little tip: don't eat much before going and ascend slowly afterwards... I'm scuba certified but most guys in group rushed ascent and felt bit nauseated afterwards}
- Xcaret- 11/10 This was phenomenal!!! If you could only do one trip/excursion, do yourself a favour... choose this one! Floated the underground river through caves from
one end of the park to the other. Belongings are into lockers or secure duffle bags then delivered to your end point. what a scenic & relaxing hour. then toured the park at our leisure, enjoyed a buffet lunch and drinks included for the admission, then chilled at a scenic spot to rejuvenate, then saw all the animals, wildlife, took free pics with Mayan warriors. the cherry on the sundae was the "Excaret Espactacular" show from 6-8pm in the stadium. Phenomenal!! All of Mexico's story in song, dance and play over two hours! Wow. it was rich and entertaining. Note: this excursion cant be purchased via the $1500 usd credits but I heard right that it was worth it! Realize that people are paying for tours just to swim with dolphins or see stingrays/aquariums... this has it all!
- Sub See Snorkel - 10/10 Well worth it! No need for scuba when a life-jacket and snorkel setup helps you to see millions of fish, turtles, coral, stingrays, swimming just below in crystal blue waters. The see sub is a half submerged boat with windows underwater. you get to see some fish and coral and etc without getting wet. Great for those children/elderly that cannot scuba/snorkel. the best thing: if you want to chill on the boat while your spouse snorkels, or snorkel all day/afternoon... the secondary transfer boat returns almost hourly... you can snorkel lots! plus beer is included! Janeth the main tour guide is an absolute sweet-heart with her raspy voice and sense of awe at every fish we saw. kinda funny considering she does this full time. Wish i tipped her lots (forgot to bring tips this time). Roberto the young snorkel guide was easy going yet professional & great guy. likewise, wish I brought tips for them.
- things we chose not to do but would have liked to: coco bongo Spiderman show

I would like to especially thank all the staff for their humble, happy, client focused attitude, genuinely happy to see us happy. Hard Rock Resorts gets a 10/10 from me.

Here are the staff I can remember by name:

luis ronero - server
vladimir - server
lucy dzib - server
hector velazquez - server
marco elvarez - server
lourdes - omlette cook
virgilio - bellboy
sandra baranda - guest club services
eduardo - front desk
rufino - front desk
pablo - bellboy
rafa - front desk
sandra milan - guest services
lorena cuevas - jewellry store
cecilia - jewellry store
entertainment team
panda tony murillo - supervisor entertainment team: monster-kevin alex tania
Edith/Rosa - massage therapists

Room Tip: If you look carefully at the ocean view rooms, 2 columns of rooms on either side of "Hard Rock...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
15 Thank R N
Hola R N, on behalf of the staff at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, I take my hat off and would like to thank you for your awesome and detailed review, we are sure that many future visitors will benefit from your detailed comments.
First we thank you for choosing us as your first option destination, and we are pleased hearing that we left a great first impression at your arrival.
Our Executive chef will love to know the high scores you gave to our restaurants and food quality levels. The crew will be happy hearing that their hard work pays off as you mentioned many little details of our facilities, decor, public areas, bars, etc
And rest assure we are passing your suggestion of a digital touch screen jukebox at the lobby bar to our Vibe Manager for revision, great idea to add to the true Rockstar experience, rock on!!
We are glad that you took advantage of your Resort Credits and took several trips and excursions, this is a true Mexican experience you lived, and we are overjoyed to be your favorite stage, thanks again for recommending us and to mentioned so many of our collaborators, they will appreciate your comments. We look forward to welcome you again and roll out the red carpet for you here at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun.
TAKE TIME TO BE KIND
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Just came back from a 10 day stay at the Hard Rock Cancun and it was amazing!
the hotel itself is great, it has modern decor with classic rock memorabilia. the service is amazing, a special thanks to Miguel (bellboy) Charly (market) and Sofia (housekeeping) you guys rock and are one of the reasons my stay was so pleasant. I cannot say enough of the beach, white sand and clear blue waters, honestly I had not seen such a beautiful beach in my life.

Room Tip: upgrade to an ocean view, WORTH EVERY DOLLAR!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Nicolas A
Alejandro M, Customer Service Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Hola Nicolas A, thank you for the short review, We love hearing when our staff members are Rock Stars. Thank you for taking the time to mention that Miguel, Charly and Sofia rocked your world. From the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, we hope to see you again soon. Rock on!
ALL IS ONE.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My mom and I came here to celebrate her retirement. At the time of booking, it was Cancun Palace-it was switched to Hard Rock after we had already paid. I was pretty nervous thinking it was just going to be one big party scene, and mom wouldn't enjoy it. I shouldn't have worried.

The room is huge! We had a room on the 4th floor, beach side. The view was incredible. Two very comfortable beds, double vanity, biggest shower I think I've ever seen, in-room hot tub, very large balcony. The mini fridge stayed stocked up with bottles of water, juices, soda and beer. There was also a mini bar in the room. Everything was very clean.

The staff: We had no complaints at all. Everyone was very nice, friendly and helpful. Room service went above and beyond. The food was really good and they got it to us quickly. We mostly used it for breakfast, but also tried the steak sandwich and desserts.

The resort: While it did have the Hard Rock theme, it was nicely done. Again, everything was clean and maintained. Landscaping was lovely, pools were beautiful. Though it was just the two of us, we went and looked at the children's area. It was all enclosed. It wasn't in the main hotel part, it was a separate building to the side of the hotel.

Food: We both really enjoyed most everything we had. The buffet offered a pretty good range of items. There is a pizza place outside by the pool. I think we tried every restaurant. The brazilian steakhouse was mom's favorite. I liked the italian one the best.

The resort credits: We had a total of 1500. Only 300 of those can be used in the spa. I used them to do a swim with the dolphins tour-which was great. Keep in mind, though, once you get to the facility, cameras are not allowed except for the observation deck-quite a bit away from the dolphins. They want you to buy their pictures, of course. Bring your own towel! They will charge you $3 to use one of theirs. They have lockers, but you have to rent them. There are a few other tours you can use them on, but nothing else that really interested us. They say you can use them in the stores at the resort. Well...there's a catch. The store that has all the souvenier type things- they ONLY thing they will allow you to use your points on is cigars. They don't accept them at the Hard Rock store at all. There are several jewelry stores that will accept them--on high dollar items. If you see that $70 whatever, nope-can't use your credits for that. There is one store that you can buy anything in it... stainless steel jewelry. (I think they sold their lotions and shampoos in there, too) Don't get too excited, though. Yes, you can use your credits for the purchase price, but you have to pay cash for the tax. Just shop on Amazon, you can get the stuff cheaper there.

Entertainment: Music was great, they tried to keep things going down at the beach and pool areas. Volleyball (beach and water), spanish lessons, water aerobics.. The shows at night were nice. We really like the fire show-as did everyone else! We went to the breakdancing one, it wasn't bad. I think they had an Elvis one, we missed that one, though. We went to the Michael Jackson one, and was pretty disappointed. People were getting up and walking out in the middle of that one.

Upon arriving back to the U.S, I realized that I left my purse in Cancun. Wasn't sure if it was at the hotel, or on the shuttle to the airport. I was just sick about it. Nothing of any real value- except for the camera with all of the pictures! I went to Facebook and sent a message to whomever runs their fan page. I got a response very quickly. I was told that they would look into it and get back to me. They did! Turns out I had left it in the room. Of course, I had to verify my info and give details about it-then they shipped it immediately. It arrived today, in perfect condition. Thank you, Deisy Arias!!

We had an amazing time. Thank you Hard Rock!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank ShirleyM_vacay
Hi ShirleyM_vacay We are pleased that you had a great time with us, and liked the room, amenities, room service and our facilities in general, It is great that you were able to use your resort credits to book some of our tours and visited our shops. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us, and we have shared your gratitude with Deisy Arias for helping out to recover your purse and send it to you back home. We look forward to welcome you back again soon here at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun. LOVE ALL SERVE ALL.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I visited Mexico for the 2nd time. I stayed at Riu Palace in Cabo the first time (5.5 star resort). And I must say, my experience at Hard Rock Cancun was the best! The hotel staff were fantastic! The food was amazing! The crowd was great! I went for my bachelor party with some of my closest friends from Dec. 9 - 16, 2012. We went to the club almost every night. The following people on the resort took very well care of us in terms of getting us into the clubs with good tables and good prices: Jovani, Panda Bear, Monster Kevin and many others! I would recommend this resort to anyone; singles, couples and families. Big thanks to the staff at the resort for making this the best bachelor party ever!! I will visit again!

Food: Italian, Brazilian, and the Teppanayaki were amazing!

Beverages: Premium beverages compared to other resorts such as Don Julio, Crown Royal, Smirnoff, etc.

Beds/rooms: very comfortable beds and very clean rooms. Room service was great!

Location: Very close to the club scene.

Room Tip: We had a room beside the elevators. It was a bit loud at times when I was trying to sleep during the...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Mandeep S
Hello Mandeep S, Thank you for the rockin’ review. We are thrilled that you had an amazing vacation and experienced a true rockstar service from our entertainment staff, they will be very happy to hear that you thought their service rocked. We would love to roll out the red carpet for you again soon.
ALL IS ONE.
Quito, Ecuador
Reviewed December 18, 2012

This is my second time in Cancun and I went there with some friends, my sister and my GF. We are all 25 and my sister is 22.
When we first arrived the bell service took care of our luggage since we had to wait for the room (we got there early). They gave us some cold towels and champaign. It was all good until Check-in.
We waited in line for 20 minutes until some check-in agent was available. Then, this really rude guy named Salvador gave us the wristbands and that was it. We asked for rooms nearby but he was so rude and said ITS ONLY 8 FLOORS AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. TAKE THE ELEVATOR.
After this really bad first experience, we talked to Adrian who was really, really, really great at customer service. He explained about the restaurants, all the activities, room service, resort credit, everything. He was really great.
When we got our room, the bell service took 45 minutes to get our bags! It was ridiculous. But this were all the bad experiences here.
You get a mini fridge in the room with a lot of beverages and you could always call and ask for more. There is also a liquor dispenser in the room that had some decent spirits like jose cuervo, bacardi and JB. Ask for an ocean view room since Lake view really means Parking lot view.
The room was well designed and the TV featured premium channels. The beds were comfortable and really quiet, so it was a great place to rest.
The lobby bar is great. You can feel the classic HARD ROCK atmosphere and they got really nice drinks and a good selection of tequilas. You just need to ask the brand you want in your cocktail and they will make it for you. I can assure the bottles are not refilled since I saw a bunch of new bottles opened in front of me. Also, during lunch and in the afternoon there are sandwiches and snacks around the bar in case you need them. The lobby bar also featured two pool tables and a lot of games, even monopoly.
The pool bars and beach bar were great too. The staff is friendly and, even if they dont carry a large selection like the lobby bar, they have some great things too. Cocktails are well made and they could get you anything you need.
The pool is big but I thing that when the hotel is sold out it would be short. There are some activities in the beach and around the pools, so the fun never ends.
The food was really good. The breakfast restaurant had a large selection of american and mexican food and all was great. Lunch time was average since the Buffet restaurant had a little selection but there is also a BBQ place near the pool and a pizza place, so you have some choices.
The diner restaurants are the main attraction when talking about food. The japanese restaurant has teriyaki style tables and also sushi, both were amazing. We ordered a bottle of Moet with the resort credit and had it there. They prepared us Sake Bombs on demand and the staff even suggested places to visit (Thanks Speedy).
The italian restaurant was average, it had a romantic style but the food was not great. The service here was over the top. My GF wanted ice cream for dessert and it was not in the menu, but the waiter himself went to other restaurants and got the ice cream for her. Great for an all inclusive.
The brazilian rodizzio was really good and had a wide variety. Every restaurant was good.
We had room service for breakfast and the food was fresh and tasty.
There is free wireless in case you need it, I took my laptop and it was really helpful.
I used all my points to get champaign bottles, and since I didnt drink them, I took them home with me. They even packed the bottles to go!!
Advice: Dont take the cabs at the hotel. Walk 2 minutes to the street and save more than 50%.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank LCMORENO
Hola LCMORENO, thank you so much for your excellent review, we are thrilled to know that you found your room great and you liked the amenities, our Executive Chef will love to hear your comments about the restaurants and their food, and thanks again for your overall comments you truly lived the Rockstar experience! We look forward to see again and roll out the red carpet for you at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun. ALL IS ONE
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife and I have been to Cancun 8 times always staying at the Cancun Palace but were very apprehensive when this resort became a Hard Rock Resort. We stayed for a week 3-10 Dec 2012 and celebrated our 10th anniversary. We made our reservations through a travel agency and coordinated directly with the hotel. Since this was our anniversary and 8th time, we wanted things to go perfectly. Mr Alejandro Montes, Customer Relations, was super in corresponding numerous times via email. When we arrived he had delegated an absolutely fantastic lady (DEISY ARIAS) from the Concierge Department to take care of our every need. Deisy made every day our anniversary and went so far as to have flowers delivered 3 times, rose petals on our bed and a wonderful bubble bath waiting in our room.
I must admit the only negative comment is the fact the resort is overwhelming and even after 8 trips it is confusing to find out who does what. We strongly recommend coordinating directly with the hotel prior to arrival. UPON ARRIVAL GO DIRECTLY TO THE CONCIERGE. They will take great care of you and have the power to make almost anything happen. The Front Desk Check In will direct you to Guest Services which is very misleading. All Guest Services will do is attempt to arrange a "presentation" for you in order to sell you a long term membership. This is extremely high pressure sales at its worst. They said it would be 90 mins and then we would receive $150 in Hotel credit. After almost 3 hours and seeing 6 sales people we finally made it out. (Still kicking myself for attending.)
Please take our comments to heart, from 8 time visitors. Check In. Go directly to the Concierge and ask for DEISY. She makes everything work smoothly!

Room Tip: spend the extra money for an oceanview room. Do not count on using your $1500 credit for an upgrade...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank TERRYP1949
Hey TERRYP1949, Receive cordial greetings from the entire Hard Rock Hotel Cancun Crew. We are very glad to hear from you again. We are very grateful for choosing us to celebrate such a special moment in your lives and for sharing your Rock experience with us and other Trip Advisor readers.
We are extremely happy you had a terrific time during your anniversary as well we are satisfied to learn you find useful the e-mail corresponding that we had previous to your stay. Deisy will be very happy to know that her effort paid greatly off every time you enjoyed the little details that made your visit a blast.
On the other hand we offer our sincere apologies if you felt you were being pressured by our sales team in some way. We work very much in the training and supervision of our sales staff in order to deliver the best treatment to our valued Rock Stars and transmit the kindness and warmness that characterizes us. We are improving every day the service provided by our staff. You can be sure that your remarks on this regards have been shared with our General Management and the Sales Director in order to take the corresponding corrective measures to ensure our guests’ satisfaction.
We are ready to open the backdrop and rock your next vacation; the entire band will be waiting for you with open arms here at Hard Rock hotel Cancun. Expect the unexpected!!!
TAKE TIME TO BE KIND.