Hard Rock Hotel Cancun
$817
$800
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
$474
$463
$343
11,216 results
All reviewssmash barrock starzen restaurantrock sparock royaltylegendary membersmarket buffetfoam partyresort creditvacation plannersbrazilian steakhouseentertainment staffocean viewpresidential suitekids clubpool baramazing hotel
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I visited Mexico for the 2nd time. I stayed at Riu Palace in Cabo the first time (5.5 star resort). And I must say, my experience at Hard Rock Cancun was the best! The hotel staff were fantastic! The food was amazing! The crowd was great! I went for my bachelor party with some of my closest friends from Dec. 9 - 16, 2012. We went to the club almost every night. The following people on the resort took very well care of us in terms of getting us into the clubs with good tables and good prices: Jovani, Panda Bear, Monster Kevin and many others! I would recommend this resort to anyone; singles, couples and families. Big thanks to the staff at the resort for making this the best bachelor party ever!! I will visit again!

Food: Italian, Brazilian, and the Teppanayaki were amazing!

Beverages: Premium beverages compared to other resorts such as Don Julio, Crown Royal, Smirnoff, etc.

Beds/rooms: very comfortable beds and very clean rooms. Room service was great!

Location: Very close to the club scene.

Room Tip: We had a room beside the elevators. It was a bit loud at times when I was trying to sleep during the day. I would recommend choosing a room away from the elevators.
4  Thank Mandeep S
Alejandro M, Customer Service Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Hello Mandeep S, Thank you for the rockin’ review. We are thrilled that you had an amazing vacation and experienced a true rockstar service from our entertainment staff, they will be very happy to hear that you thought their service rocked. We would love to roll out the red carpet for you again soon.
ALL IS ONE.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This is my second time in Cancun and I went there with some friends, my sister and my GF. We are all 25 and my sister is 22.
When we first arrived the bell service took care of our luggage since we had to wait for the room (we got there early). They gave us some cold towels and champaign. It was all good until Check-in.
We waited in line for 20 minutes until some check-in agent was available. Then, this really rude guy named Salvador gave us the wristbands and that was it. We asked for rooms nearby but he was so rude and said ITS ONLY 8 FLOORS AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. TAKE THE ELEVATOR.
After this really bad first experience, we talked to Adrian who was really, really, really great at customer service. He explained about the restaurants, all the activities, room service, resort credit, everything. He was really great.
When we got our room, the bell service took 45 minutes to get our bags! It was ridiculous. But this were all the bad experiences here.
You get a mini fridge in the room with a lot of beverages and you could always call and ask for more. There is also a liquor dispenser in the room that had some decent spirits like jose cuervo, bacardi and JB. Ask for an ocean view room since Lake view really means Parking lot view.
The room was well designed and the TV featured premium channels. The beds were comfortable and really quiet, so it was a great place to rest.
The lobby bar is great. You can feel the classic HARD ROCK atmosphere and they got really nice drinks and a good selection of tequilas. You just need to ask the brand you want in your cocktail and they will make it for you. I can assure the bottles are not refilled since I saw a bunch of new bottles opened in front of me. Also, during lunch and in the afternoon there are sandwiches and snacks around the bar in case you need them. The lobby bar also featured two pool tables and a lot of games, even monopoly.
The pool bars and beach bar were great too. The staff is friendly and, even if they dont carry a large selection like the lobby bar, they have some great things too. Cocktails are well made and they could get you anything you need.
The pool is big but I thing that when the hotel is sold out it would be short. There are some activities in the beach and around the pools, so the fun never ends.
The food was really good. The breakfast restaurant had a large selection of american and mexican food and all was great. Lunch time was average since the Buffet restaurant had a little selection but there is also a BBQ place near the pool and a pizza place, so you have some choices.
The diner restaurants are the main attraction when talking about food. The japanese restaurant has teriyaki style tables and also sushi, both were amazing. We ordered a bottle of Moet with the resort credit and had it there. They prepared us Sake Bombs on demand and the staff even suggested places to visit (Thanks Speedy).
The italian restaurant was average, it had a romantic style but the food was not great. The service here was over the top. My GF wanted ice cream for dessert and it was not in the menu, but the waiter himself went to other restaurants and got the ice cream for her. Great for an all inclusive.
The brazilian rodizzio was really good and had a wide variety. Every restaurant was good.
We had room service for breakfast and the food was fresh and tasty.
There is free wireless in case you need it, I took my laptop and it was really helpful.
I used all my points to get champaign bottles, and since I didnt drink them, I took them home with me. They even packed the bottles to go!!
Advice: Dont take the cabs at the hotel. Walk 2 minutes to the street and save more than 50%.

4  Thank LCMORENO

Hola LCMORENO, thank you so much for your excellent review, we are thrilled to know that you found your room great and you liked the amenities, our Executive Chef will love to hear your comments about the restaurants and their food, and thanks again for your overall comments you truly lived the Rockstar experience! We look forward to see again and roll out the red carpet for you at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun. ALL IS ONE

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife and I have been to Cancun 8 times always staying at the Cancun Palace but were very apprehensive when this resort became a Hard Rock Resort. We stayed for a week 3-10 Dec 2012 and celebrated our 10th anniversary. We made our reservations through a travel agency and coordinated directly with the hotel. Since this was our anniversary and 8th time, we wanted things to go perfectly. Mr Alejandro Montes, Customer Relations, was super in corresponding numerous times via email. When we arrived he had delegated an absolutely fantastic lady (DEISY ARIAS) from the Concierge Department to take care of our every need. Deisy made every day our anniversary and went so far as to have flowers delivered 3 times, rose petals on our bed and a wonderful bubble bath waiting in our room.
I must admit the only negative comment is the fact the resort is overwhelming and even after 8 trips it is confusing to find out who does what. We strongly recommend coordinating directly with the hotel prior to arrival. UPON ARRIVAL GO DIRECTLY TO THE CONCIERGE. They will take great care of you and have the power to make almost anything happen. The Front Desk Check In will direct you to Guest Services which is very misleading. All Guest Services will do is attempt to arrange a "presentation" for you in order to sell you a long term membership. This is extremely high pressure sales at its worst. They said it would be 90 mins and then we would receive $150 in Hotel credit. After almost 3 hours and seeing 6 sales people we finally made it out. (Still kicking myself for attending.)
Please take our comments to heart, from 8 time visitors. Check In. Go directly to the Concierge and ask for DEISY. She makes everything work smoothly!

Room Tip: spend the extra money for an oceanview room. Do not count on using your $1500 credit for an upgrade upon arrival. During our week stay there were two groups staying of over 300 each. An upgrade would not have been possible.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank TERRYP1949

Hey TERRYP1949, Receive cordial greetings from the entire Hard Rock Hotel Cancun Crew. We are very glad to hear from you again. We are very grateful for choosing us to celebrate such a special moment in your lives and for sharing your Rock experience with us and other Trip Advisor readers.
We are extremely happy you had a terrific time during your anniversary as well we are satisfied to learn you find useful the e-mail corresponding that we had previous to your stay. Deisy will be very happy to know that her effort paid greatly off every time you enjoyed the little details that made your visit a blast.
On the other hand we offer our sincere apologies if you felt you were being pressured by our sales team in some way. We work very much in the training and supervision of our sales staff in order to deliver the best treatment to our valued Rock Stars and transmit the kindness and warmness that characterizes us. We are improving every day the service provided by our staff. You can be sure that your remarks on this regards have been shared with our General Management and the Sales Director in order to take the corresponding corrective measures to ensure our guests’ satisfaction.
We are ready to open the backdrop and rock your next vacation; the entire band will be waiting for you with open arms here at Hard Rock hotel Cancun. Expect the unexpected!!!
TAKE TIME TO BE KIND.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

we just got back from an 8 day stay on dec 15 2012, the staff as usual were fantastic and the food was excellent! the only complaint is that they need to have security really crack down on the idiots who love to yell and sream all the way to their rooms at 2,3, and 4 am or do not put the college kids on the concierge floors. otherwise perfect as usual!!!!!! PLEASE BRING CEASAR THE BARTENDER BACK! NOT THE SAME WITHOUT HIM

Room Tip: needs to make sure the partiers stop partying in the hallways in the middle of the night
4  Thank beachluve33r
Alejandro M, Customer Service Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Hi beachluve33r, thanks for your short and sweet review, we appreciate your comments; Regarding the noise from other guests, we are passing your comments to reinforce our procedures to ensure all our guests enjoy of a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. Thanks again for the great feedback and we hope to see you again soon here at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We were very fortunate to have Ximena tour us through the totally new renovated Hard Rock.We have stayed here in the past and visited as our son and friends are planning a Feb. visit. We were impressed with the new updated rooms, suites and restaurants. There is much to do as the action never stops.We had the pleasure of having supper at the Zen which is their Japanese restaurant and were well received by starting at the sushi bar then brought to the "chop-chop" table. Nelson the Sommelier suggested a great choice of wine for dinner which completed our evening. We were very pleased with our visit.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank GinetteRick
Alejandro M, Customer Service Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Hello GinetteRick, Thank you for the short and sweet review. We are thrilled that our staff at Zen and Ximena made your visit even more enjoyable.. We look forward to welcome your son and friends and make their trip awesome. ALL IS ONE.