Beach Palace
$337
$330
  • Breakfast included
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$365
$503
$626
$506
Hyatt.com
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
Moon Palace Cancun(Cancun)
$604
$538
6,593 results
All reviewssky bartequila restaurantwok restaurantyadira celenerooftop poolresort creditlagoon viewsteakpresidential suitechef's dinnerbeautiful beachmichael jackson showguest servicesfire showthe wait staffkids clubmain pool
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed November 29, 2004

In the last five or so years we have stayed at the beach palace 3 times. Each time it was extremely fun. They have people hired to entertain you, whether its setting up pool basketball, having competitions at the pool, or even casino night in one of their rooms. If your going to the beach palace as a couple I recommend it, but I really think the Beach palace is the best for families because there is so much to do for all ages. The foods the drinks, awesome. The beach is amazing over at the beach palace. There arent rocks or seaweed or anything. Its clear and smooth. Every night at the beach palace there is something fun to do. 5/5.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 21, 2004

My stay at the Beach Palace occurred between November 14th - November 21st, 2004.

Last year I stayed at the Moon Palace - Sunrise and was impressed with the size of the place and things to do.

This year I wanted to stay closer to Cancun so chose to stay in the smaller of the Palace resorts. I am very glad I did.

The attention to detail and the friendliness of all the employees at the Beach Palace is excellent. When we arrived we checked into a room with 2 double beds in a nice enough room on the 2nd floor with a balconey. We decided we preferred to have a King bed without the balconey on a higher floor. Our room was switched without question. As a matter of fact they called it a honeymooners room. We definately were treated like honeymooners. Twice a bottle of champagne and basket of fruit was delivered to our room.

Each evening a maid would leave chocolates in the room and turn down the bedding.

Things were clean and fresh everyday upon our returning to the room. The first room we were in had a slight musty smell but tolerable....

The food is okay on the buffet lines and excellent when ordered off the menus.

Our trip was nice and pleasant and I am now more inclined to go back to the Beach Palace over the Moon Palace because of the overall sense of a more personalized service.

I do keep in mind that I visited during the "off season" and that the service may be different in peak season... but for this stay in Cancun I have nothing but good to say about the Beach Palace.

• Stayed: November 2004
7  Thank Bill S
Reviewed October 9, 2004

My wife I and went with a group of 10 friends in late August, 2004. Stayed at Beach Palace and visited the other two Palace Properties also. Not worth the money and below average properties.

I sustained an injury on hotel property playing valley ball sponsered by the hotel staff. Hotel denied any reponsibility or assistance. My friends had to find a doctor (a cardiologist) to get the wound stitched and get anitbiotics. Hotel property did not even have proper medical kit to stop/control bleeding - no cotton or any medication - had to control bleeding using clothig until a doctor was available.
Management staff not only was ignorant, but also displayed absolutely no remorse or apology. Further more they proceed to bill $200 for doctor billing (done to room) without providing any written documentation for insurance reimburesement.
Very limited food choices or real estate. Below average facility with very limited entertainment or acivity choices. Never again...to Beach Palace, Sun Palace or Moon Palace.

22  Thank Travleratheart
Belfast Northern Ireland UK
Reviewed September 29, 2004

We stayed at the beach palace from 10-24 September 2004 and had a fantastic time. We had been traveling for 10 hours on a plane and were tired but the minute we arrived at the hotel we were given champagne and chocolates and booked in very quickly. I had been reading the reviews for beach palace for quite a few months and a lot of people had complained about the lifts and other things, the good news is that NEW lifts have been installed and work perfectly. We had a room on the 5th floor with a balcony it was lovely, extremely clean and spacious, I certainly didn't find any dirty sheets, or in fact anything dirty at all about the hotel, it was spotless. The hotel was only half full, nice and quiet, so plenty of sunbeds, it was very hot, and we are not used to hot, so factor 30 was used for the 2 wks. The beach was wonderful, I have never seen such a beautiful beach, but because of the impending hurricane the water was very stormy and you could not swim in the sea for quite a few days. We went all inclusive for the first week and then decided to explore eating out on our second week. Breakfast/lunch/dinner was extemely varied and full of dishes that we would not normally eat, so we had fun trying out all that was on offer and we didnt have to wait for any of the food, steak, salmon whatever you wanted was cooked within a few minutes and room service WAS availble 24hrs a day. The only thing I would say was the entertainment at night was very limited, their were a few shows put on but that only lasted 1 hour and then their was really nothing else, but maybe that was because it was out of season a bit and the families had gone.
The staff in the hotel were wonderful always smiling and happy, we even met a fellow Irish girl Denise who worked at the Beach Palace she was brilliant and gave us lots of tips on where to eat out and even booked the restraunts and shows for us. We had never been to Mexico before and the mexican people are so lovely, nothing is to much trouble for them. I found that the only people who constanly complained were the americans, they quibbled about everthing, even in the restaurants they argued about their bill and usually in a loud voice. Some of the reviews that I had read over the months had made me a bit unsure , but I can honestly say that it was so much better than I expected. So I would recommend the Beach Palace to anyone it was fantastic and I had no complaints.

17  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Mapleton, UT
Reviewed September 14, 2004

We went to the Beach Palace in Dec. 2003. We had such a great time. The food, drinks and service was awsome. The tours were fun and the beach was very very nice. White flour like sand that was never hot to the touch. We had an ocean view from our room and it was so pretty. My favorite part was all the Pina Calada Virgins I could drink. The people and the service was great. One bad thing is that we had items stolen from our room. (be sure to lock up everything of value in the safe provided, and put a lock on your suitcase) We were upset but we didn't let it ruin our vacation. We had such a great time we are in the process of planning our next trip for Dec. 2004, despite the fact that we had a 2 cameras, camcorder and 3 shirts stolen.

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member