“B.P was a great stop”

GreenLeadersGold level
boston ma.
“B.P was a great stop”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

being it was a all inclusive resort my expectations were pretty low...to my surprise i really enjoyed my stay..the food was edible and we didnt get sick!!! a few minor bumps but by no means a deal breaker...yes at times the elevators were slow..it was tough to get 3 lounge chairs in the same row..i had to chase the maids down for the proper number of towels for our room this i couldnt understand 2 beds in my room 3 people maid leaves one clean towel..the beach is warm and crystal clear that is what i really came for..with this beach i would have been happy in a tent..so to have my ocean front room was a bonus...we stayed aug.12th to the 17th not one rain drop!! with the hotel credits me and my 2 kids swam with the dolphins for 88usd..not a bad score!! the staff was friendly and as helpful as they could be mind you i dont speak a lick of spanish..good bang for the buck...yes yes yes i would 100% return to this hotel/resort.. hope this helps

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Luis O, Director General at Beach Palace, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear pauliewallnuts39:
I have to thank you for your comments, but I wish you could say a little bit more than our food was "edible"
Any way, thank you very much for your review.

Luis Ojeda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,742)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

We had a short but memorable 4 days @ Beach Palace. Wonderful service. Luis at the main floor dining was so lovely. The staff at the steak house was also wonderful. We wish we could have stayed longer as the weather was superb. The ocean was every shade of azure blue you can imagine. The beach and the lounge chairs were wonderful on the beach. The food was great and the bar staff was also amazing. People may write that is was slow, but as you can imagine, there is not a 1:1 ratio of bar staff to guest so that is ridiculous to think they would get that. We loves our stay and the rooms were great. See if you can get a higher floor. Get a mojito and don't worry about a thing. Shopping is very close and the mall nearby is within walking distance. Mall is outdoor and has nice shops. The flamingo market is for local merchandise. We would totally come back again. If you can want to go parasailing, snorkeling, waver runners, speed boating, ride camels/horses on the beach or swim w the dolphins---highly recommend http://www.maromaadventures.com/about_us/. Can't wait to come back.

Stayed August 2014
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We had such a great time on our honeymoon. What a clean place and the staff was so friendly and very professional. They service was consistent everyday. One guy that really made our trip awesome and made us feel like royalty was Esteban the pool waiter. He was such a great guy always brought us drinks and whatever we wanted and really made us feel like we can just relax and not have to lift a finger. He really stood out and we met three different families that were there and they all said the same thing that he was always around giving great service. We will definatly be back again and hoping that Esteban will be there.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Ktk417:
Esteban is one of our biggest assets and I can make sure that for the next time you come over he will be here, and i can bet that he will remember exactly what you like to drink and how do yu like it!!

Thank you very much for your great comments and review!!!

Whitestown, Indiana, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2014

This was our fifth year to stay at Beach Palace and we will most certainly return next year as well.

The hotel staff is incredible, friendly & very accommodating. The food at all Palace Resort hotels is absolutely fantastic. A great & tasty assortment to choose from at all meals in The Tequila. The steak restaurant & the italian restaurant are wonderful as well. Gabriella at The Tequila for breakfast makes amazing omelets & my husband can get his eggs plain just the way he likes them. The hamburgers & chicken quesadillas at the pool bar were what we had most lunches and I've definitely been missing the quesadillas since we've been home I can not recreate them :)

The pool bar staff was phenomenal. We want to thank Pedro, Diego, Luis Silva, Luis Auiles & Oscar at the pool bar for being part of making our stay wonderful. Their service was terrific!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank KimmieD72
Dear KimmieD72:
One of my challenges is to make our guests become our FANS, and I can see that after staying with us for 5 times, you have become our fan, I have nothing to say to you but:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Really enjoyed my time here, the staff were great, beach is nice with soft sand, and a big thank you to the staff in the mezzanine bar for putting up with our group! Ceila and Corolina were fantastic and Daniel at the Bar got the drinks right every time!

Many thanks!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jeff S:
Short, straight and full od information, this is a great review!! Thank you very much!!

Simi Valley, California, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I stayed at Moon Palace but spent the day at Beach Palace because of the water I had heard so much about. It didn't disappoint! It was blue & clear & warm. The only complaint I have is that it took way too long to get a drink for such a small section that the waiters were servicing. We requested an ice bucket for champagne & after a 1/2 hr had to ask again. I highly suggest tipping! Haha! But, beautiful beach!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear kikinikiic:
I totalley agree with you, I think we have the best beach, not only in Cancun, I might say, one of the best in the world.

Thanks for your comments!!!

New York City, New York
Reviewed August 20, 2014

2nd time in Cancun, we got sucked into a timeshare the first time and ended up here... however, this is a really great hotel. Upon arriving, you got hot towels and fruity drinks.
Service and interior design was A+.
Rooms were great and comfy, the balcony had a nice bed and view.
Fridge was always stocked, there were even candy and snacks which I gobbled up greedily.
Souvenir store was overpriced, I actually went to my old quaint hotel and visited its souvenir store instead.
Trips were fun, I recommend them. I went on a dolphin one (don't buy the photos, overpriced), one where you drank rum/whiskey (forget which) and an underwater cave. I did a facial and got my nails done also with the resort credit (even though they end up charging you extra money in the end anyways).
FOOD IS DELICIOUS. On one of my trips, we stopped to eat and we ate some really delicious authentic Mexican food I'll never forget.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Lucy S:
You have gave me one of the best reviews ever, full of information and tips about the Beach Palace.
Thank You Very Much!!!

All the best to New York State!!