“The only place to stay at Cancun”
Review of Beach Palace

Beach Palace
Ranked #13 of 181 Hotels in Cancun
GreenLeadersGold level
Glendale, New York
“The only place to stay at Cancun”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

From reception to check in to housekeeping to dining to having a good time at the beach and pool to housekeeping to turn down service at night to check out, it was outstanding! I've been at Beach Palace before two years ago and remembered the good time I had so I decided to come back for a replay, but found that this second time around it was much better than the first visit. I'm at awe with beach palace. I've added Jamaica and Cabos to my membership which I'm so looking forward to next year. That's how much I enjoy Palace Resorts. Thank you.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good at this hotel. You will not go wrong in choosing any room.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Renteria200
Luis O, Director General at Beach Palace, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Renteria200:
WOW great to see that it was your second visit to our Beach Palace, I am more than sure that your experience at Jamaica and cabo will be as good as this one.
I hope I can see you back for your third stay!!

Thank You Very Much!!

Luis Ojeda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,742)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were at the Beach Palace during president's week. It was not too crowded and the water was still a bit cold. We had a great time there. Service was very good. The only restaurant we did not care for was Chinese restaurant. We enjoyed the fresh cooked food at the buffet station the most. The fish was exceptionally good. While we were there, Victor Yupit really impressed us with his service. He obviously enjoyed his job and helping people. We truely appreciated his service.

The beach was, of course, beautiful. The pools on the roof top were very nice and felt clean. Thanks for a great vacation!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear nycgardener:
I think that the image that people have on their minds about Cancuns Beach, blue and pristine, its just the Beach that the Beach Palace has, in my opinion there is no Beach as beautiful as this one, and another important thing, location is one of our best assets, you can move around do your shopping and even take a beautiful walk, without the need of paying for a taxi or so.
I will personally adress Victor Yupit for the wonderful service he provided to you, Victor is one of our best staff members.

Thanks Again

Montclair, NJ
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Had a wonderful week long vacation with my family! The most breathtaking beach! Rooftop pool also a plus to catch the last bit of sun every day. Staff is great. Very helpful and attentive. Spa is wonderful. Resort is good size not too sprawling like some others in cancun. Wish there were a few more restaurants on site but we were able to travel to other palace resorts and spent a day at moon palace at their pool and having dinner. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Ktb320:
This is what a call an smart review, is short straight and with a lot of information, however I am concerned with your restaurant comment, we have 4 restaurants on the property, as well as room service and all the bars and snack bars, do you think we should have more?

All the best to the beautiful garden state!!

Chula Vista, California
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was a wonderful family vacation (9 persons, my wife, 2 grown up kids and our girl, our son and his wife with our 2 grandchildren). We stayed at the Beach Palace Cancun from 6/21 to 6/28.
We were treated like "Celebrities" since we were picked up at the airport by the Beach Palace staff. The check in at the hotel went very smoothly. Our rooms were very nice with spectacular views to the beautiful waters of Cancun. By having the all inclusive package, we were able to enjoy the delicious high quality food at the buffets and great restaurants. There is something for every age to enjoy. Every staff member treated us in a very attentive, nice and prompt service. We felt safe while we were there because the day we arrived, my daughter forgot her bag at the restaurant, later that night we went to the lost and found and we got it back and nothing was missing, IPod, money etc.. everything was there :). God willing, we are looking forward to go back to Beach Palace very soon to bring other family members :)

Room Tip: The good thing about this hotel is that all rooms have nice views the way the hotel is designed. You...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Antonio C:
We are all already waiting for you to come back!! Thank you very much for your great comments and review, it is a pleasure to see that entire families leave our property with their dream vacation fullfilled!!

See you soon!!

Oxnard, California
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Very rarely do I take the time to write reviews but I was so impressed with my stay and more importantly with the staff! So I felt compelled to tell the world about such a wonderful place. My husband and I chose to get married at the Beach Palace after a lot of research viewing pictures online and reading reviews. Planning a destination wedding can be challenging and quite honestly scary as well. But boy did we make the right decision when we decided on beach palace. From the moment we arrived the hotel staff we extremely friendly and acommadating. We were assigned a lady by the name of Jenny who was in charge of ensuring all 70 of our guests were taken care of. She went above and beyond to endure our guest took advantage of the resort credits and everything the hotel has to offer. Our wedding coordinator Marco Chuc was nothing short of AMAZING he did such an awesome job making sure all the details were in order and our day went perfect. It was truly my dream wedding. I couldn't have asked for more. It was honestly perfection! If anyone out there is looking for a place to have a destination wedding look no further!! Best vacation ever!!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Cynthia A
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed at the Beach Palace from June 30th to July 7th, 2014 as we were attending a wedding. Outside of a minor hitch in the check-in process (which resulted in a quick room upgrade), we were extremely impressed with the hotel and the service from everyone. There were no questions that resulted in a "no" answer and even things that the hotel/employees couldn't do were somehow taken care of in their own special way. I'd like to take a quick moment to thank the staff at the upstairs pool bar (Victor and Fidel), who went out of their way to make our days and afternoons as wonderful as possible. In the evening, Daniel, Carolina, Miguel, Rizo, Francisco and Zaccarias went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we were all well taken care of at the Stadium Sports Bar. Finally, I'd like to send a shout out to Nestor, who appeared at nearly every one of our wedding functions and did so much to take care of us that I currently feel lost without him. Everything at the Beach Palace was great, from the superb room service to the excellent Italian restaurant. A great time was had by all and I can honestly say that I'll be back one of these days, hopefully sooner rather than later.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kevin H
Dear kevin H:
One of our company values is that we never sat NO, there has to be a choice always to solve any problem, request or situation with anyone of our guests.
Thank you very much for your great review, I will make sure that all the staff members that you mention on your review get an special recognition.

I hope too that you can comeback very soon!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I travelled to the Beach Palace on 16th June 2014 with my husband, for our honeymoon. We did alot of research of destinations & hotels as it was for a special occasion. We decided upon the Beach Palace because of it's very good reveiws. It looked and sounded to die for. (we paid just short of £5000 for a 2 week holiday through Thomson).

When we arrived at the hotel we were quickly greeted with a face cloth and welcome drink. Porters were quick to come and get our cases out of the taxi while we checked in. Check in was relativly quick, we were advised that we were in a resort view room but we paid $90 to upgrade to a lagoon view (they wanted $350 extra for a sea view). However the rooms a big, clean and the lagoon view was lovely. AMAZING sunsets!! BUT.... BEWARE!! We had an interconnecting room, with the room next door and the wall are THIN!! EXTREMLY THIN..!! To the point that I could actually hear the guy next door snoring and the night before we were due to come home another group of girls moved into the room next door. LIVING HELL - if we would have just got there I would have been straight down complaining - I had never heard anything like it. They thought nothing of screaming and shouting ALL night and then ordering room service for more drinks at 4am!!! What topped it off though was when they had a fall out and started smashing bottles and glasses up the wall - it's fair to say I was glad to get home for a good night sleep!!

Once we had checked in we were shown to a guy who we thought would be sorting our complimentary honeymoon package out for us - however this was not the case. They were trying to push us into booking excusrions with them, and after a 10 hour flight that is the last thing on your mind.

We were told we had $2500 resort credits to use towards excursions / spa treatments etc. We did use some of them towards a couples massage, but we still had to pay the tax on the overall cost. That said however the massage was excellent as was the fish pedicure. All of the staff in the salon and the spa treated us like royalty, and even fetched us champagne from the bar while we were having our fish pedicure.

We spent the first day round the down stairs pool, but if you wern't down there by 8am at the latest, you had no chance of getting a "decent" lounger as people would be down putting the towels on the best loungers (ie: the ones that were actually in the pool itself). We then learnt about the roof top pool and bar - what can I say - WOW!! There was no hussle or bussel and we basically had the pool to ourselves from 10am till at least 2pm. We were waited on hand and foot and never had to ask for a refill. SUPER BAR STAFF!!!

Restaurants - we avioded the main buffett like the plauge as it was a free for all, people pushing others out the way - it was like a cattle market!! We used the Italian / Steak and Wok all the time - EXCELLENT FOOD & SERVICE!! I will also add we took advantage of the room service - any time of the day or night, what ever you wanted. Very quick service and good quality food.

Elevators - OMG!! A NIGHTMARE!!! Once you get in the elevators you will stop at various floors before you get to where you need to go - be warned!!

We were very disapointed with the evening entertainment, not much variety at all, we saw Michael Jackson twice and also there was a movie night twice, with in our 2 weeks - more variety is needed. Also, there is NO outside bar to get a drink on a night while watching the shows..??!!! You had to wait for the waiter to come and ask you what you wanted to drink - BIZZARE!!

After saying all that, we had a truely brilliant holiday, and other than the noise next door the night before we came home nothing spoilt it.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jotia
Dear Jotia.
I am really sorry for tho noise situation you suffered during your stay with us. Also I have to tell you that we are working hard on solving the elevators situation, it will be fixed soon.
On the other side I am happy that you enjoyed our sky bar as well as our F&B services.
Thank you very much for choosing us for your mexican holiday.