“Superb....will definitely be going back..”
Review of Beach Palace

Beach Palace
Ranked #14 of 175 Hotels in Cancun
GreenLeadersGold level
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Superb....will definitely be going back..”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We have just returned from 11 nights at the beach palace and all we can say is its superb, the hotel was clean and the rooms very spacious, the food was probably the best we have had and the choice and quality was endless.
We did experience a noisy neighbour, i approached Manuel in reception(who was great), he was on the case, he passed our situation to Carlos in reception who dealt with it in a very professional manner and offered us a upgraded room free of charge, he couldn't have done anymore for us if he tried.
The pool staff were excellent, Dominga and Yanet kept the drinks flowing all day and were very polite, Yair issued the towels in a friendly manner and was always around to help with people with there loungers and parasols.
We only got home this morning and already looking to book again....
Go and visit the hotel...You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Lagoon room is quieter and gets the sun in the afternoon and evening...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank terry1howard
Luis O, Director General at Beach Palace, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear terry1how:
Thank You Very Much For your great comments, it is beautiful to see that comming all the way from the UK was worth it, and that we made your vacation a memorable one.
I do Hope that when you decide to come over again you choose us back!!

Thanks again!!

Luis Ojeda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,761)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
south carolina
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The saying bigger is not always better rings true with this resort. As soon as you get off the elevator there 4 fabulous restaurants, the pools and pool bars through the lobby and then the gorgeous beach with a restroom not more than a minute walk. I can't imagine staying in one of those sprawling resorts walking my vacation away.The location was perfect there is La Isla shopping center with marina and restaurants a five minute walk and a bus stop right outside of the hotel to catch a bus to the clubs for $1 per person.
The staff is excellent they make you feel so special. All the girls love Felipe at the pool bar and Angle at the beach was fantastic.
I would highly recommend this resort, everything was fantastic.

Room Tip: We stayed lagoon side and loved it.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear eventer47:
I totally agree with you, in this case bigger is not better, I think the Beach Palace has the perfect size for a perfect family vacation, and as american people say, we do have:
Location, Location Location!! close to everything, from shopping to night life everything is just one dollar away!!

Thanks for your great comments.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Stayed here for one week with my boyfriend, I'm 24 and his 25 and what an amazing experience it has been. The hotel was faultless the workers can not do enough for you here. The food was great too a lot to chose from. You don't lift a finger all day the waiters do everything for you always making sure your drinks are topped up . They take time out to make you feel welcome. Esteban (the waiter and fellow workers) are great workers here they can't do enough for you such great service we got. The room was out of this world was so pleased with it and very clean. Would defo come back here 100% defo worth the price

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Champs2
Dear Champs2:
Having so many beautiful places to choose form in Europe, it is really comforting for me and I think for Cancun also, that people from the UK decide to come flying for more than 12 hours we have to be grateful, and if you left happy with our service that maks me even happier!!
Thank you very much for your beautiful review and comments, I hope that if you decide to come over to Cancun again, you choose us back!!

Thanks Again

colorado
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This what makes resort get 5 Star rating

on site Palace 5, on-line 3.
Carlos at the front desk took care of everyone that was traveling for the week, Parents and relatives. I originally booked a family suite with additional days we would need to split up for the remaining 2 days and Carlos worked some magic to allows not to move seperate rooms but stay in the family Suite the extra 9 days! the can't set this up during the peak season when we usually take the kids. Every time I saw Carlos in passing, and mind you not expecting, he would say.... mr. west I am working on your room. Anyway he took care of it and the fact of not having to switch rooms was great. The family rooms are lagoon but who care's it's still beautiful on that side.

The hotel is smaller with 250 or some rooms so for anyone traveling with children this is fantastic resort to go. the Resort has great interactions and events for children and Adults alike. The entertainment staff does exactly that. They work non stop most working long days and never complain about working long hours.
I kinda forget as time goes by that when I asked my daughter how many years ago it was when she first went.... it was in 5th grade and now is going to be a junior. In those 6 years that have passed we have stayed during our spring break with the kids at the Beach Palace. This past year my daughter took a friend hence the family room. They had a blast and now it's the secret is out with the white carribean beach......

The food is fantastic, some say they get bored with the food choices at the resort but really there are many choices for everyone at the resort. The great part of the Palace Resorts is that you can go to different Palace resorts to eat,and check out. At the Moon Palace we highly recommend the Brazilian steak house!!!! catch the cab our the shuttle to the Moon Palace for this restaurant! You will not be dissapointed. Plan to spend a few hours of your trip to visit the moon palace. You can visit the beach and see why if you love the white sandy beach's you made the right to decision to not stay at the Moon Palace. Hit the open air Palace in Playa, and you must visit Cozumel, and Isla Mujeres if you have time!
You are going to get a call for the membership presentation. If you don't want to do sit thru one then don't and just decline it. It does depend on what going on but alot of time they good incentives for just sitting thru the membership. Typically on your first arrival if you haven't been to an all inclusive it may seem like a rush to do things! Do things on our own time frame. If your planning on doing outing with resort points set it up that day if you're their for 7 days. spa appointment just set up the first day as if your in the busy season you may not even get them done. Use any credit points you can to upgrade your wine selection. If you're on a level that you don't like your alcohol selection you may be able to get a different bottle.

What makes the world of Palace run great is the employees that work for Palace. Edurado, Jesus, natalie, in the entertainment field have done a great job.

Luis Gerardo Garcia Vidal by far one of the best members of the Palace members we have known since my wife and I's wedding. How do you remember a drink order one year later? and when your father-in comes back 3 years later you still remember! you have to get Fidel back to the main pool area and not to side area as him and Luis are funny as hell together. Victor, Daniel and i am sure I have missed quite a few during our stay. The team members from the front desk to the associates, chefs, make Palace the stiving for 5 star organization it can be.

Hopefully this review helps..... We love the White Sandy beaches of Cancun and all inclusive I would never pass it up.

Room Tip: Lagoon side is much more calm from a noise standpoint. If you want ocean view you will pay extra th...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank wizard1964
Dear wizard196:

Wow, this is what I call a perfect review, it has everything you need to know about the resort, the staff and the destination!!!
Thank you very much for writing such great things about us, I will make sure that everybody that is mention on your review its aware of it, that is their best reward!!

Thanks Again and all the best to Colorado!!!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Fantastic views of Cancun from the roof top. The roof top pools were quieter and less crowded except when the pool bar on the beach level closed. We enjoyed the shows and karaoke and the multiple weddings.
The food was great, lots of variety and multitasking cooks who grilled meats and made omelettes in the morning. It took me a couple of days to find out that you had to ask the grill cooks for the maize tortillas if you wanted to make your own tacos with shredded chicken or pulled pork, I love Mexican food. Popsicles with real fruit and little sugar were a great treat in the afternoon when it got hotter.
The spa services are a hit and miss depending on who you get.
The jewelry shop has high quality lab manufactured precious stones and very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Thank you Rosa.
The staff in the main dinning room Tequilla were excellent, very courteous, polite and friendly. We especially enjoyed our interactions with Magali and Moises and our morning drinks of Jugo de Verde and Cappucinos.

Room Tip: Ocean facing and higher floors are best, lagoon side would be fine too. We drink very occasionally...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear pdungan:
Thank You Very Much for your beautiful review and comments about the Beach Palace.
I always say to the staff that I dont want happy costumers, I want fans!! and I think that they are doing it.

Thanks again!!!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

What can I say? My 8th time here and it keeps getting better. Coming from London, and travelling throughout Europe frequently, I have not found anywhere as superb as this hotel.

The hotel is amazing- fabulous rooms, wonderful beach and pools, 5* food and wine. But overall it is the beautiful people that make it so special. I consider them all to be friends and it is horrible saying ciao.

From the moment we arrived we were welcomed back. I have to thank the lovely GM Mr Ojeda for the wonderful room I requested on the twelfth floor. Wow- what a view. It was great meeting him.

I then have to say thanks to my great friends at breakfast- the beautiful Gaby, Magali, Carlos, Ruben, and of course Juan Jose.

We had so much fun on the beach every day... We are not members yet we received the best service. Sergio, Esteban, Victor, Yanet, and Dominga are phenomenal people. They do such a great job. Every day we would get towels from Yair who was so friendly; Jorge and Carlos on the beach would be right there to help with our parasol.

The night time entertainment is just the best I have ever known in an all inclusive: something different each night. My all time fave is the Michael Jackson show, thank you Jesus, Eduardo and Joshua for introducing such a good show. I loved going to the sky bar to see my old friend Victor, as well as Luis, Francisco and Hermalinda. And not forgetting the lovely Yadira. Their mandarin vodka is the best!!

The restaurants are out of this world- the Italian is amazing and I have to thank Gilmer, Antonio, Roger and Pascual. If only we could get that Mayan coffee in the UK!!

Equally, the wok restaurant is better than any Chinese I've had in London. Sara, Alan and Carlos make it all the better.

The steakhouse has a great atmosphere outside. It's really fun. Lidio was so great at looking after us.

The wine tasting in wok was great, a highlight of our trip. Oliver and Sebastian were fantastic throughout.

I just can't wait to return to my favourite place on earth...

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Lareinaroja
Dear Lareinaroja:
I am very happy that you left the property happy again!!! It was great meeting you, and I hope that I can see you real soon again!!!

I hope that you had a safe trip back home and that the weather is not that bad, if it is, you know we will be happy to see you again!!

Thank You!!

Acton, California
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We had a wonderful time, Perfect location with breath taking view of the beach and ocean. We would definately visit again. The restaurants were wonderful. The Spa treatments are amazing. We would highly recommend the location in Cancun.

Room Tip: We would advise to become a member so you could have the presidential suite. Awesome.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Laura M
Luis O, Director General at Beach Palace, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear Laura M:
Thank You Very Much for your kind review, it is a pleasure to read and see that our guests leave the property realy happy.

Thanks Again