“Perfect Getaway”

GreenLeadersGold level
Phoenix, Arizona
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My family and I had a great time down at Beach Palace Resort. Everything was clean and well prepared. Food was outstanding!!!! The 3 restaurants were the Sushi bar, Italian place and the steak house. All three were great.
My favorite part was down on the beach. Particularly Juan Carlos.....he made us some magical drinks! He was quick with our orders and extremely personable! Thanks Juan for an awesome time!!

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view!!!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Tracey D
Luis O, General Manager at Beach Palace, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Tracey D:
One of the most important points for this 2014 will be our food and beverage department, we will be doing changes all the time so our offer is the best available for our guests wishes and demands.
I am very happy to see that Juan Carlos provide a great service, i will personally congratulate him, he is one of our best assets!!

Thank You Very Much for your great review!!!

Luis Ojeda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,761)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We have just arrived returned from our excellent 2 week stay at The Beach Palace Hotel. We found the hotel to be in a great location as it was not to far from the busy night life of Cancun but it was just far enough so you didn't find yourself swamped with drunken teenagers.

We were booked into a Concierge level Junior Suit which had a beautiful view overlooking the stunning white beach. The room was great, with lots of space and lots of amenities which we were blown away with. The Mini bar was always stocked and if you didn't have what you liked the room service was very accommodating and would be more than happy to bring up additional items.

But what made this hotel even more pleasurable was the staff, they were faultless. Our room was always cleaned to a high standard, the waiters were always happy to help and the barmen were very creative and inventive with different drinks. We spent most evenings in the sports bar playing pool and fooling around with our new holiday friends, and we were served by a brilliant waiter Francisco who was very helpful and suggestive of local drinks ect. Francisco was a great waiter I was never with out my Jack & Coke, as quick as I emptied it I was presented with another!

Overall this was a fantastic choice for our first trip to Mexico, we will be going back and would recommend to anyone to try Beach Palace.

Room Tip: Only book a Sea View, its stunning.
1 Thank jackabc123
Dear jackabc123:

One thing that americans say is: location, location, location, I think Beach Palace has the most perfect location, situated in the best Beach of Cancun, and really close to all the "night happening" actually you can ride the public bus which is only 70 cents of a dollar, they run 24/7.
Also I am very happy to see that our staff provided the service you deserve, Thank you very much for choosing us, we really appreciate it!!

Peterborough
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Incredible property close to the airport. Food, rooms, property and service were all super. Only thing I"d do different would be to get an oceanfront room. They offer you $1500 resort credit which you can actually use.. No gimmick. You get to use the other palace resorts nearby. Very good resort.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Aiden M.
Thank you verymuch for your nice review, you can be sure that all Palace Resorts are just great, but the Beach PAlace is the best!!!

Thank you very much for choosing us for your Cancun´s getaway!!

Kent
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We have just returned from the Beach Palace March 2014 10 night stay
We could find nothing to fault it was really wonderful
The staff are the politest people you could wish to meet and the ppol and beach drinks services was outstounding
We had an issue with oe of the trips to Coco Bongo's they were very helpful and resolved to all satisfaction
Would recommend if you over 30 Coco Bongos is the not the place for you whilst they put on a show you are packed in like sardines pushed and shoved and ifyou uder 6foot cant see a thing of the show
The bedrooms are wonderful next time I would def upgrade to a seaview room as the beach is spectacular nothing wrong with the lagoon view but worth the extra for a beach view
If I really had to find fault with the room my only comment would be to put a step by the jacuzzi bath as if you short like me difficult getting in and out but I being very picky
Food is good Italian amazing the steak house it was a bit windy in the evening to eat outside and the food got cold quick because of the wind but not their fault they cant do anything about the wind
Even room service is included and the food is delivered hot and fresh
The place is spotless the pool areas comfortable and the staff no trouble to get you an umbrella if required the sky top pool has amazing views and the comfort in this area is the best I have experienced visiting Cancun many times
We came away from this holiday relaxed smiles on our faces and would not return to any other hotel in Cancun now we have experienced the beach palace
Go to the spa and use your credits the pedicure I had was the best I have ever had and the fact it only cost me $10 using my resort credit was a fabulpus treat
Hotel manager you should feel really proud of your staff and establishment it was worth every single penny and we will be back later this year this is exactly what a holiday hotel should be 5 star all the way!!!!

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a beach view room it is worth every penny
1 Thank Teldave
Dear Teldave:

let me tell you, I feel more than proud to lead all this group of professionals, every time I read a review like yours, it makes me just want to work harder so everybody leave the hotel happy and sattisfied!!

Thank you very much, and please next time you come over, stop by my office, I would love to meet you!!

The best all the way to Kent!!

Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My fiance and I just took a short trip to Beach Palace to view the resort and decide if we want to book our wedding there. From the moment we arrived we were greeted with such warm hospitality from the staff. We had an ocean front room that was amazing - but I have to admit the views from the lagoon side are impressive as well.

Outside near the pool or beach there was always someone to take a drink or food order if we were feeling to lazy to walk over to the bar ourselves. The Italian restaurant was awesome and we were big fans of all the bartenders at the Stadium Bar.

Susette gave us a tour of the different ceremony/reception areas and she was amazing to work with. If you are looking to get married at a Palace resort - Beach Palace offers a lot of really uniquely stunning areas.

We were only there for a few nights so we opted to not venture out into the city - but it's very centrally located. You are a short cab ride away from nightlife in Cancun. It was also a short trip to either Moon Palace or Sun Palace if you wanted to take advantage of trying out some of the other Palace resorts.

We completely fell in love with the resort and the only downside is that we only had a few days there! We are extremely excited to return there next year with our families and friends to get married!

2 Thank Nicole A
Luis O, General Manager at Beach Palace, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Nicole A:
i assume that you are having your wedding with us, am I right?? If thats so, I am very happy to see that you choose the Beach Palace for one of the most important days of your life I am sure that you will hava an amazing event, I do not know if you have a wedding planner already, but let e tell you that they will be more than happy to walk with you each step until the wedding day.

Thanks Again!!

Horley, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My wife and I have just returned from a fabulous 2 week stay at the Beach Palace Hotel in Cancun. I put on nearly a stone in weight over the 2 weeks - mainly because I enjoy my food and drink - and whilst it is difficult to beleive - I did not over indulge massively. True I had a cooked breakfast most mornings with fresh fruit to start, the occasional cocktail on the beach in the morning, the odd BBQ at lunchtime (we never partook of the impressive lunchtime buffet), the odd beer or cocktain on the beach in the after noon and a supurb meal in the evening at one of the 4 main restaurants. The food is excellent. How sad is this but I actually counted over 80 offerings at breakfast (and that exluded the different ways you could have your eggs, your waffles and your bread). Wine can be expensive - but the house wine is perfectly drinkable and your room comes with premium brand optics (including Bacardi, Tequila, Vodka and Whiskey) as well as wine, soft drinks and beer - all included. The staff are brilliant, they genuinely seem to care and whether you tip them or not, their service is excellent. A tip here and there certainly brings a smile to their faces. The rooms are excellent, pristine and with bath robes that fit (I am 6' 4").
This was our first time in Mexico - we will certainly return. If I had a criticism - it was that after 2 weeks, some of the restaurants were a bit samey - but to be honest, if we had got of our bums, we could have travelled to either moon palace or Sun palace and experienced their culinary delights as well.

Entertainment was also quite good - much better than we expected. We are a retired couple - but there was plenty to do for young couples and families - and the daily keep fit routines were enthusiastically lead by the in house entertainments team and they got quite a following. Beware the daily keep fit in the morning - this is serious stuff - and only for the fit. Real circuits - and they take it seriously.

Go for sea view - a bit extra - but worth the view and the sun rises from youir day bed on the patio. If you want to see the sun sets - go to the sky bar and watch it from there - with a cocktail or a G&T in your hand of course.

Brilliant - yep we thought so

Room Tip: Chhose a room overlooking the beach
5 Thank Bigbas1910
Luis O, Manager at Beach Palace, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Bigbass 1910:

Well now its time to do some exercise and loose that weight you gain!! jajajaja
Thank You Very Much for your great comments about our Beach Palace experence, I am very happy to see that you really enjoyed our service and food.
I hope that weather is not that bad back on yhe UK, and if it is, come back!!

Thanks Again

Reviewed March 24, 2014

A great staff will be at your service during your stay at Beach Palace. Most of them are very kind people and look forward to keep you and your family happy all the time. The restaurants are also very nice, the snacks by the pool are very good and the beach in front of the hotel/swimming pool is awesome! If you like to, take the deluxe room with the double whirlpool, a relaxing moment before going to bed!

Room Tip: Deluxe room with whirlpool (lagoon or beach view)
Dear Beatriz B:
Thank you very much for your great review and comments, I am glad that you enjoyed our jacuzzi, when we remodeled the Resort 6 years ago some people said that it was a lost of space for the room, but now, i think people just love it, and all Palace Resorts rooms have it!!

Thanks Again.