Beach Palace
Mia Cancun(Cancun)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
6,545 results
All reviewssky bartequila restaurantwok restaurantyadira celenerooftop poolresort creditlagoon viewsteakpresidential suitechef's dinnerbeautiful beachmichael jackson showguest servicesfire showthe wait staffkids clubmain pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We really liked this place, goodf service and clean rooms, maybe I can say is a 3 stars hotell for sure. I have been to many hotels and this is one of my favoriutes for sure. the service and nice crew do almost everything for you

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2013

When we ck in Herwin made us feel like we owen the place. We ate at the Stake house by the pool Rodalfo , Rosano, and Vibano made our experience there worth going back and the food was great.Rosano made us anything we wanted coffee, drinks deserts, we did not want for nothing

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank a330bobby
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. Beach water is beautiful, pool area is fun, food is good but buffet gets boring and not a lot of restaurant options. I would take a trip to the Moon Palace to eat for a change of pace and for their many activities which the Beach Palace lacks. Moon Palace is gorgeous but it has a horrible beach so we were glad we chose the Beach Palace. Other than the weak water pressure, the rooms were pretty nice and clean. Although areas need paint and maybe some refreshing. OH!! AUGUST is the rainy season so consider another month to go if you can. We were there for 7 days and had two full days of rain but we had fun anyway at the Moon Palace and shopping on those days.

Room Tip: request an ocean view room - worth the extra charge- stunning!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband and I had a amzing 6 Day getaway 5 stars for sure!!!! we are coming back soon with our kids as soon as possible!! Beach Palace was clean,Fun, and the staff was amazing!!!! The location and the beachj was to die for. The food choices were also very good!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We had such a great time at Beach Palace and what sets it apart is the service from every member of staff you encounter.

Kids Club
My kids LOVED the staff in the kids club. They were so well looked after and Karen treated them like I would expect she would treat her own family. It was so nice to see her playing in the pool with them, hugging them and walking them to the lobby when it was time to leave. No wonder my kids (9 and 7) cried on the way to the airport!

The food and the service in all the restaurants was outstanding. I looked forward to every single meal and I couldn't fault the selection nor the quality.

Beach
The beach was absolutely beautiful, clean, the water was clear and they put out flags to let you know how safe it is to clean.

Rooms
Rooms were spacious, clean with amazing views.

Resort Credits
I thought these were going to be a scam but they weren't. We got a couples massage for $20 each, we swam with the dolphins and spent the day at a water park for $20 (kids loved the water park, I thought it was awful and the food they served there was shocking) and we got photographs taken on the beach for free. We used most of the credits.

Pool Area
Now, this is what let the hotel down a bit. I know it's hard to keep an area looking good when there are so many people playing in the pool, moving chairs around etc but the outside of the hotel didn't match the standard inside. The pool bar wasn't nice at all and not the best atmosphere to sit and have a drink especially since they cook food behind the bar.

SkyBar
This wasn't so great either. It lacked any kind of atmosphere and with an area like that and a view like that they could make it so much better. It just felt tired.

Gym
Don't waste space in your suitcase taking work out clothes. The gym is so small and hardly any place to work out.

Entertainment
The Michael Jackson show, break dancing show and the fire and drums show were really good. The ideal couple and casino night not so.

We spent a day at Moon Palace which was HUGE. The kids rode the flow rider, which was lots of fun and we loved the bar with the swings. A completely different feel from Beach Palace and the inside of Moon Palace was just lovely.

All in all a fantastic holiday and we would return.

Room Tip: I had room 1201 with had a view of the ocean and the lagoon and away from the elevators. I'd hate to be close to the elevators.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family