“Wonderful Stay”

Beach Palace
Ranked #15 of 177 Hotels in Cancun
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Stayed at the Beach Palace with my wife and nine month old son the week following Christmas. We have been to Cancun and Riviera Maya a total of ten times and stayed at many different resorts. Beach Palace was an excellent choice this time as it is a smaller resort and quieter than some of the larger ones.We opted for a ocean view room as we new we would be spending time for naps with our son and wanted to be able to enjoy the ocean from the balcony. This was a great hotel, with amazing food and wonderful staff always eager to help you. Rooms were large and accomadating to all our needs. This was definately one of the top 3 or 4 resorts of the 10 we have stayed at. We will definatly consider staying at the beach palace again.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms are a must for an amazing view
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank loco24

Reviewed November 3, 2011

My wife and I arrived Oct 24 and left Oct 30, where do I start, first of all this was our honeymoon and our first time either of us had stayed at a resort. It was unreal, the food, the room, the scenery,the pools, the beach, the hot tubs, our beach wedding, and best of all the SERVICE!! Since we arrived we were treated like royalty, everyone of the staff members went out of their way and with a big smile to help you in any type of way they could. The staff members worked extra hard due to some bad weather, canceling/scheduling, cleaning up, moving equipment around and for that I commend them. The weather made it hard for me and my wife to go on some tours but it did not discourage us, we hung out at the hotel and relaxed which was just as good. Now I would like to THANK everyone at Beach Palace for making this vacation the Best one yet. Here is a list of people that I would like to give special thanks to and also for making us feel like family:

Suzette(Wedding Cordinator)-Worked so hard sceduling the wedding and thank for the pics:)
Omar(Pool Bar)-Made me tons of drinks, very friendly and always smiling
Daniel(Steak House)-Very friendly and attentive,basically ran for our food
Fernando(Skybar)-Extremely talkative and attentive, keeps you drinking no matter what
Fernando(Steak House)-Always smiling and awesome service, never low on food and drinks
Fidel(Sports Bar)-Makes great drinks and your never run low on booze
Isabel(Pool Bar)-Made sure we always had our drinks and extremely talkative
Enrique(Captain)-Helped out with our wedding and also our romantic dinner, very helpful
Norma(Public Relations)-Helped us tremendously when we had to re-schedule due to weather
Eduardo(Steak House)-Awesome job on all dinners especially the romantic one and also best man at my wedding
Eladio(Breakfast)-Great service, and still moves very fast for an older gentleman
Gabriela(Breakfast Chef)-Never loses her smile while she cooks for you
Laura(Breakfast Receptionist)-First great smile you see in the morning as you sat down for breakfast, I cant remember the other receptionist who was quite of bit shorter than Laura but had the biggest smile there, if anyone knows who im talking about please let her be recognized!!!!
Victor(Breakfast)-Very attentive, hard worker, and smiled consistenly
Andres(Borrego/Breakfast)-Helped me get rid of my hangover on my beach wedding day after a crazy night at Coco Bongo
Gabino(Chef)-Very friendly, come up and asked me how i wanted my steak, best steak i have EVER ate in my life
Sveita(Spa)-Helped my wife get ready for the wedding, very joyful and professional
I misplaced a name but if someone can recognize the woman who prepared our room on the evening we got married(OCT 29 Room 1010), thank you so much, for the roses, the jacuzzi, candles, we were amazed when we walked into our room. I will try to locate her name but if anyone can identify her please do.

Everyone at Beach Palace had great smiles and were very helpful these are just some of the people I personally dealt with more often, once again Beach Palace staff thank you for giving us such an awesome experience and we will definetly see you soon!!!!!!

2  Thank Juan M
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This was our first time to Cancun so we did extensive research on what resort to stay at. We ended up selecting the Beach Palace because of all the positive reviews. As it turned out, all of those reviews were dead on. Every single expectation that we had was met or exceeded. The service is incredible. Every person who works at the Beach Palace is friendly and accommodating no matter your request. The rooms are very good sized, clean, and have everything you need (Balcony w/ day bed and great view, comfortable bed, twin vanity sinks, huge Jacuzzi, stocked fridge, liquor dispenser, etc.). The pool / beach area is great. The four restaurants are all above average and the Wok is amazing.

The credits were very easy to use and the staff did not ask us once about attending any kind of timeshare presentation. We used the $1500 for a trip to Tulum (worth it but a lot of bus time), Romantic Dinner on the beach (must do, food, service, and atmosphere were as good as it gets), Spa stuff, Room Upgrade to Concierge level (nice extras but not necessary to enjoy your stay), and a Tequila gift set.

I could go on forever about all of the positives about this resort but most of it would just be repeating what numerous other people have said in reviews before this one. We will definitely be going back to Cancun and we don’t plan on staying anywhere except a Palace resort. The Beach Palace was First class from check-in to check-out.

Room Tip: Go with an Oceanview room for sure. Rooms ending in 10 are dead center and are the largest. 12th i...
4  Thank BuffaloBeast
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Great service! and the thing we loved the most were the roof top pools all to ourselves and the view from there it's excellent!!!

Room Tip: Ocean view a must!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank RBG71
Reviewed October 31, 2011

located in the center of Cancun. the hotel is close to shopping right across the street & even though it is all-inclusive there are some great restaurants across the road. Like most Palace resorts the service is great & rooms are always 100% spotless.

Room Tip: facing the beach
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NewfoundlandWilds
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Oct 22-29 at the Beach Palace. The accomodations, cotton sheets, dreamy pillows, the great polite staff who take care of your every need, the delicious food, the spectacular views, the swimming pools, the beautiful SPA, the wine selection.........everything was perfect for us on our 7th stay at a Palace Resort. If you find fault with these resorts, I would suggest you stay home and cook your own meals and tan in your own backyard. And not complain about the hotel band on your wrist being 'ugly' giving you an 'uneven tan!!!' (Yup -heard it with my own ears)

3  Thank harry m
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I stayed at the Beach Palace last weekend. This resort has a great location on the hotel strip in Cancun. The room was absolutely beautiful with a stunning view from the balcony. In fact I spent part of he evening laying on the comfortable futon on my balcony, sipping on wine, enjoying a movie played on the large screen on the beach, while listening to the waves. All in all a perfect evening (except my husband was unable to join me for this trip). Definitely a very romantic resort.

The service was excellent, the resort was nice and clean, the spa was beautiful and the food was to die for! I absolutely loved the ambiance at the oriental restaurant at night.

The beach was very nice, and I loved seeing the baby turtles. The pools were beautiful, but a little cold for my taste. My only negative was that the kids club was very small, and for a little older children I think they would be much happier at a larger resort on the Riviera Maya - my 13 year old boys would be bored here I think. Oh I almost forgot - I love the fact that I had complimentary internet from everywhere AND free phone calls to the US.

Room Tip: My room was on the 4th floor, facing the ocean. Beautiful view. If you are a light sleeper you mig...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business