It is not often I would go online and praise about how good of a travelling experience I've had anywhere. Make this one exception. Since I am not the type of guy who can write on and on about an already widely recognized excellent resort, I will keep it as short as possible by putting down bullet points.
1. Fabulous Service and GREAT people
2. Excellent Food (Mexican Restaurant & Gourmet are especially good!); booking for the specialty restaurant was a breeze
3. Sensational Beaches and Swimming Pools
4. Five Star for Cleanness
5. Tons to do during the day and awesome shows at night
6. Great Layers for the resort; easy to travel around
Cons(very very minor matter, didn't ruin our time there at all):
1. The AC was not as effective during the daytime, often set at 25+ degrees C; according to the person at guest service, it was for preserving energy during the daytime; and there is apparently a sensor in the room detecting the guest occupancy; didn't think that was the case
2. TV Channels are all(fine, mostly) Spanish Channels!!!
Overall, round of applause for all the people who have provided service to us(Star Friends, Chefs, waiters/waitresses, entertainment crews). We absolutely had a fabulous time there. It was our first time there in Cancun, and certainly won't be our last with Iberostar Cancun Resort! Thank you all for making this a fabulous vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Visit Us Inc., Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Hilton Cancun Hotel
- Hilton Golf Spa Resort Cancun
- Hilton Cancun Resort