Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
10,439 results
All reviews water skiing circus team jade building car wash taco crazy signs chef de village la hacienda flying trapeze tennis lessons land sports waterski team jade pool wake boarding aqua gym snorkeling area fitness classes
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a great stay, mostly thanks to the Mini and Petit club teams taking care of our kids while we were enjoying some beach/sport/activities time. THe kids loved it and were asking to go there again in the evening. Everyone in the team was amazing and special thanks to Momo, Camille, Nini and Super Marie!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Club Med
ClubMed, Guest Relations Manager at Club Med Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Twirlay,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a great stay in Cancun. We've passed your comment on to the resort for their information. They will be happy to read these special thanks.
We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed with my family (with 2 young kids) during winter 2020.
What we like the most were 1) the upgrade in rooms and pool at Aguamarina buildings; 2) the circus team was awesome. Kana, Gaby, Eduardo, Flavie and Hanna were kind, funny and challenging with both, kids and grown ups. They made us all jump and have fun on the trapeze. 3) the internal transportation between aguamarina and main reception was really efficient and drivers were really kind. 4) Camila, the photographer with her charisma took great pictures while making the kids have fun.

What can improve: 1)The GOs were very kind at miniclub but activities were only in English and Spanish. Being one of the few Club MEds in Latin America, there are many hispanic kids that go there and end up being excluded from activities and shows. While I stayed, not only my kids, but all kids that spoke spanish could not adapt to the MIniclub. 2) I would expect at least one of the pools to be warm (heated) during winter, so we could enjoy jumping into the water even though weather was not so hot.

Review collected in partnership with Club Med
2  Thank Laura_Juli_Tatan

Dear Laura_Juli_Tatan,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a good time in our resort with our GO team. We've passed your message on to the resort for their consideration. We do our best to satisfy our customers and take your feedback extremely seriously.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I recently visited Club Med for a weekend getaway they do not treat me the same way they treated him I’m a black American women my boyfriend is black and Hispanic I was ignored at the bar unless I was with him I was basics treated like I wasn’t there I didn’t now appreciate that we’ve been to Cancun several times this is the first time I’ve ever experienced something racist i went to go water ski they guy told me it was to late but when my boyfriend comes down he says he can go not knowing we together the same thing with archery and even going to eat with out him at the buffet I was looked passed until he walked up the young lady said for you 2.... my whole experience was horrible and we will not be back a waste of money to be treated so horrible I will be contacting lawyer.

1  Thank E8148PVbetha

Dear E8148PVbetha,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay in our Cancun resort. We truly apologize to know that you didn't feel good in the resort. We place a very high value on our customer satisfaction and take adverse customer feedback extremely seriously. We've passed your comment on to the team for their consideration. Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Relations Team at: customer.uk@clubmed.com about your experience.
We hope that you will give us the opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Belated posting from January visit.
This is the fourth visit by the family with children of different ages.

As expected the staff were wonderful, rooms very well presented (bed sheets are awesome) and the food excellent.

Having stayed at many Summer Club Meds over the years the Water Sports team are to be congratulated. They were the most professional we have encountered in over 20 years of association with Club Med. (Biscuit - you are the consummate professional).

Date of stay: January 2020

Dear Z7797PTmichaelw,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know that you had a good time in Cancun. We've passed your comment on to the staff for their information.
We hope to see you again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 1 week ago

My family and I spent a week in early February. We stayed at Aguamarina.

Good:
The whole complex has received a facelift and looks great. There's a second pool now.
The food service has MUCH improved (versus 2015) and now it's comparable to the Med at Trancoso, which is a lot to say.
The circus/trapeze team: amazing guys! Kana, Gaby, Eduardo, Flavie and Hanna were all very friendly, very encouraging, and very knowledgeable. Even I flew for the first time after not daring to try in four previous visits to Club Meds.

Not so good:
If you have Spanish speaking kids and would like for them to attend the kids club, you're out of luck. Even though most of the GOs were Mexican, they spoke mostly French and English, as opposed to, for example, separating the kids into groups by language. Our kids couldn't adapt, so the kids were with my wife and I 24/7, which was a very different type of vacation from what we had planned.
The water temperature in both pools was cold! Neither pool was heated. I'm a little obsessed with water temperature, and I estimate that it was about 24C (75F) which is not very inviting--not just my opinion, also my wife's and kids', who have a much higher tolerance than me. It gets warmer in the summer (30-32C) but if 24C sounds a little low for you, don't go in February.

2  Thank Mariano_Juli_Tatan

Dear Mariano_Juli_Tatan,

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback. It has been passed on to the Chief of Village for his information and consideration. We do our best to improve our GMs satisfaction. We hope to welcome you again soon in one of our resorts!