8,663 results
All reviews water skiing circus team jade building car wash crazy signs chef de village la hacienda flying trapeze tennis lessons land sports jade pool waterski team taco wake boarding aqua gym snorkeling area fitness classes
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 days ago

We stayed at Club Med Cancun and stayed in the Aguamarina section with my wife and daughter (age 17) and friends with a daughter aged 16. There was more than enough for the kids to do, however they were not interested in the kids club (despite much cajoling). The accommodations were excellent and the food superb. The wine/alcohol however was just par for the course, unless you splurged on higher end spirits and wine. The resort has two beaches which face both the north and east directions. This is ideal as depending on which the the wind is blowing, one beach is always not windy (at least while we were there). The beaches and the water were clear and wonderful. When we left we were charged $40 for transportation to the airport even though we had arranged pre paid transfers. This was not a pleasant way to end our great week off and left a bad taste in my mouth. When we called Club Med Cancun after returning home, they realized their mistake and offered to reimburse us the $40. My suggestion is to confirm that your transfer back to the airport is indeed covered. However the most amazing part of our trip is the family we were travelling with left their e-reader in the room and only realized they forgot it after returning home. The Club Med cleaning staff discovered the ereader and Club Med couriered it back to their house! What honesty and what service. We will be going back to Club Med, perhaps not Cancun but certainly a Club Med resort.

Date of stay: March 2019
4  Thank Mitch K
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

The beaches are beautiful. Rivals some of the best beaches in Hawaii. Excursions make it easy for you to see the myan temples. Antonio is one of the best bartenders! Dont forget to try the steak restaurant. I had an amazing vacation!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank martymcfly755
Reviewed 6 days ago

What a trip! The food, the grounds, the staff...all 5 star!!!

Everyone who works there was kind and helpful but Edwin Cortes went the extra mile for me and our group!

I will be back!

Thank you so much!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank PatrickD4851
Reviewed 6 days ago

Have just completed one of my all time favorite vacation stays at this hotel, it exceeded my expectations greatly. From check in to departure the property and staff were exceptional. Christelle at Jade sets a high standard noticeable immediately at check in and continued throughout the week. . Angela in housekeeping kept our room spotless. Antonio , and Elisio at the bar were super attentive at making and suggesting new and interesting drinks. Yasmin was tireless in food and drink service at the pool . Boris was an amazing DJ for evening happy hours. The love and attention by all the staff ( I am sure i have missed many who should be individually praised ) was appreciated. Am already anticipating a return trip .

Room tip: Jade rooms are awesome especially the waterfront suites.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 6 days ago

My husband and I spent a week here. The resort has so many activities to offer. The food was plentiful and delicious. The GO'S were helpful and friendly. We really got to know Edwin Cortes, who really went out of his way to make sure we were well taken care of. I highly recommend this resort.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple