8,664 results
All reviews water skiing circus team jade building car wash crazy signs chef de village la hacienda flying trapeze tennis lessons land sports jade pool waterski team taco wake boarding aqua gym snorkeling area fitness classes
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 days ago

What a trip! The food, the grounds, the staff...all 5 star!!!

Everyone who works there was kind and helpful but Edwin Cortes went the extra mile for me and our group!

I will be back!

Thank you so much!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank PatrickD4851
Reviewed 6 days ago

Have just completed one of my all time favorite vacation stays at this hotel, it exceeded my expectations greatly. From check in to departure the property and staff were exceptional. Christelle at Jade sets a high standard noticeable immediately at check in and continued throughout the week. . Angela in housekeeping kept our room spotless. Antonio , and Elisio at the bar were super attentive at making and suggesting new and interesting drinks. Yasmin was tireless in food and drink service at the pool . Boris was an amazing DJ for evening happy hours. The love and attention by all the staff ( I am sure i have missed many who should be individually praised ) was appreciated. Am already anticipating a return trip .

Room tip: Jade rooms are awesome especially the waterfront suites.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 6 days ago

My husband and I spent a week here. The resort has so many activities to offer. The food was plentiful and delicious. The GO'S were helpful and friendly. We really got to know Edwin Cortes, who really went out of his way to make sure we were well taken care of. I highly recommend this resort.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 days ago

As always my stay at Club Med was first rate! The property is well kept and very clean, my room in Granite was very comfortable and cozy. The food at the main restaurant is superb, so many choices, and all of the staff (waiters, cooks, etc.) were very welcoming and always there for you. The following employees stand out for their service: Oscar (cheese captain), Marco Antonio Diaz (waiter Hacienda), Karla Neri, Ademir Leyva (beach boy/pool), the two nurses at the infirmary, Isis, and Francesca and Coco (photographers).I'll be back next year!

Room tip: For those who want more privacy and quiet I recommend staying at the Jade or Aquamarine buildings
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 6 days ago

Where do I begin , Christelle your staff at the Jade how do you do this every year- Gold Star Service. Everything day in everyway you and your team were outstanding from the food to the attention to detail and service. I hate leaving club med - Your team makes it very hard - The amount of love we and everyone feels coming to Club Med Cancun is something many other resorts could learn from. Oh and Louis new team member - your professionalism was simply put , beautiful. You are a kind soul with a great future. Thank you Christelle and Club Med Cancun , once again you hit it out of the park on everything. Normand H Much Love to your entire team

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple