The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun
$249
$337
$275
$800
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$356
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$800
$427
$508
$405
3,439 results
All reviewsroyal beach clubhotel zoneel palmarbreakfast and happy hoursea stonesheavenly bedlagoon sideclose to the airportthe main hotelbreakfast buffetcocktail hourocean viewbeautiful beachprivate poolbit datedyogurtspring break
Elk River, Minnesota
Reviewed April 18, 2005

We stayed at the Westin Resort in Cancun, Mexico in January of 2005. It was the absolute best hotel experience ever! They treat their guest wonderful and are all most helpful. The Ocean View is amazing and breath taking at that! I would recomend this hotle to anyone! This is a 5 star hotle!

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Rockford, Illinois
Reviewed April 16, 2005

My wife, 3-year-old daugher, and I just got back from a great 4-night stay at the Westin. (April 10-14) We loved this place!

We researched hotels all along the Cancun strip on the internet long before we left. Our room was just as expected. It was in the premiere tower, which is kind of a hike from the main lobby, but worth it for the quiet and the view. Aside from one night when the wind howled through our sliding balcony door, the room was perfect.

There are enough pools on the property to spend a different day at each one. Yes, they are all surrounded by tile (see previous review) but that's kind of what you expect next to a pool! Poolside service was hit or miss. Sometimes we had to ask for something 3 times. Overall it was well above average. Staff members were very friendly and helped answer any questions we had.

The hotel is WAY away from the party-life at the north end of the hotel zone, but that was just fine with us. Something we didn't know before getting there, the hotel runs a free shuttle to and from the Sheraton about 4 or 5 times a day. That's about half way between the Westin and the northern point.

We also used the fitness center. It was free for us because we stayed in the premiere tower, but there is a fee otherwise. We also got a small breakfast buffet, every morning...also because of the premiere room.

The food overall was better than average. We at lunch at the pool several days, but had dinner only once.

We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2005
15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 13, 2005

The Westin in Cancun is a lovely hotel. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are very clean, the beach is beautiful. My husband and I did not have a single complaint about our stay at the Westin. WE never had a problem finding a good beach chair no matter what time of the day we went out to the beach. The staff went over and above to be courteous and friendly, remembering our names and helping in any we asked. Our room was extremely clean and looked just like the pictures on their website. The spa services were excellent. The food and drinks were good. We stayed in the Premier Tower (the upgrade was well worth the great continental breakfast each day and drinks and hor devoures each night) and our balcony view over the ocean was absolutely beautiful. The sand was soft - no rocks, and the beach was very clean. I think the best beach we saw in the Hotel Zone. If you are looking to be close to the action, this hotel may not be for you as it is the last on the strip, but we found the action very accessible via the bus system, and immensely enjoyed the quiet ocean waves in the evening at the Westin. I would most definitely stay at the is hotel on my next visit to Cancun.

• Stayed: April 2005
16  Thank WItraveler499
High Point, NC
Reviewed April 3, 2005

We stayed at the Westin 3/23-3/29. The room was really average (5th floor), fantastic ocean view but no balcony. The pool area is pretty but there is tile all around and it gets really slippery when wet- we have a 2 yr old. There are an abundance of chairs so no need to rush out early. A warning to lock up your travel docs because all of our birth certificates were stolen out of the room. There is a fitness center but there is a charge of ~8.00/day. The wait staff were really friendly but the food was just average. Nice quiet hotel but if you are looking for luxury, this is not the place. It is clean however. Our AT&T phone card did not work but they sell phone cards in the little market in the time share building. It was $10 for 31 minutes.

• Stayed: May 2005
13  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 3, 2005

I stayed at this resprt 3/26-3-30, had a great time we stayed at the premier tower which was great the room was beautiful stand up his and hers shower, Bathtub beautiful floors balcony we had a lagoon view but it was still great. The rooms were always clean and the staff was veryyyyyyyyyy friendly I dont know what other people were talking abou that left bad reviews last couple months. I saw none of it.. The pools were great the beach was beautiful but waves were rough be careful when you go out. Never had to get up early for a chair at the beach..You can catch the bus right at the front of the hotel to go anywhere its 6.50 pesos they also have taxis in the hotel lot if you prefer cost us about 80 pesos one day to go to one of our tours thatwas 10 minutes away..They also do a bike tour at 10 each morning it's free.. So you can catch that its a 4 miles bike ride..Food was good Not great but good drinks were good too I had an AI so thatwas good for me...I have included some pictures for your pleasure..this hotel is worth the extra money if you want quality you have to pay for it and I got it here so I am very satisfed with the Westin Regina Cancun...

• Stayed: March 2005