This is our second time around at this place. We stayed for 7 nights. Quick Rundown:
1. Quiet, if that's what you are into
2. Quick to get around from room, beach, Reef, restaurants and spas
3. Service with more than just a smile. They remember you all the time.
4. 10 minutes from airport
5. The food is really yummy!!!
1. Renovation ongoing, could be a damper due to noise
2. WiFi a bit spotty in the lobby area. Not sure about the room WiFi.
3. Menu doesn't change at the restaurants
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lounge endlessly at our glorious private beaches and four outdoor pools. Pamper yourself at the luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin™. Or pick up the pace with countless water sports, plus tennis, golf, a top-notch gym, and fascinating local tours and day trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Westin Resort And Spa Cancun
- Westin Hotel Cancun
- Westin Cancun
- The Westin Resort Spa Cancun
- Cancun Westin