Ive stayed here because I had to extend my stay and my previous hotel was fully booked.
This hotel is far far south and has nothing close by it, but there are a few things that made it special.
1. Property, located far south gives it that sense of privacy and having an -almost- private lagoon on the orther side makes it really cool
2. I got upgraded to a Pool Level room, which was really convenient
3. perfect, PERFECT for business conventions, i was not in one but there was one going on and everybody seemed confortable
1. Rooms are not suites
2. No free WiFi which is not uncommon but I will always mark it as a con
3. Service was a little bit below the Westin Standards
Will give it a try again for a longer stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lounge endlessly at our glorious private beaches and four outdoor pools. Pamper yourself at the luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin™. Or pick up the pace with countless water sports, plus tennis, golf, a top-notch gym, and fascinating local tours and day trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Westin Resort And Spa Cancun
- Westin Hotel Cancun
- Westin Cancun
- The Westin Resort Spa Cancun
- Cancun Westin