I had a good stay at the Westin last week. I attended the Tourism Expo and the hotel was the best choice i found. It had the best rate, it was very close to the airport ( about 5 minutes) and it is the first hotel entering the Cancun area ( the convention center was located outside of Cancun towards playa del carmen).
The beach is very nice, the hotel itself is pretty, and food is good.
I recommend the hotel for business travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lounge endlessly at our glorious private beaches and four outdoor pools. Pamper yourself at the luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin™. Or pick up the pace with countless water sports, plus tennis, golf, a top-notch gym, and fascinating local tours and day trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Westin Resort And Spa Cancun
- Westin Hotel Cancun
- Westin Cancun
- The Westin Resort Spa Cancun
- Cancun Westin