The Westin Regina is on the south end of the hotel strip in Cancun, so it's quieter. We almost never stay in big hotel resorts but we had a couple nights where this worked out better. We found the hotel to be very clean. The staff - from the lobby to concierge to the restaurants were all very friendly and competent. While one concierge is there to have you buy a timeshare or something, we were very clear we were not going to do that, so he was instead helpful in the ways we needed him, as a concierge. The other concierge was competent and very friendly as well. Agree with others, the prices for food were ridiculous. We ate one breakfast and then went elsewhere for every other meal as it was so over priced. But, it does save you a lot of time to just eat there, as it's at least a 15-minute trip by car to anything else. The pools were very clean and fun. The room was quite clean, contrary to other reviews on here, we were very satisfied with cleanliness everywhere, including the rooms. Bedding was great.
So, except for the high prices on the food and drinks, everything about this was what we hoped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lounge endlessly at our glorious private beaches and four outdoor pools. Pamper yourself at the luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin™. Or pick up the pace with countless water sports, plus tennis, golf, a top-notch gym, and fascinating local tours and day trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Westin Resort And Spa Cancun
- Westin Hotel Cancun
- Westin Cancun
- The Westin Resort Spa Cancun
- Cancun Westin