$420
$542
$413
Hyatt.com
3,541 results
All reviewsroyal beach clubhotel zoneel palmarbreakfast and happy hoursea stonesheavenly bedlagoon sideclose to the airportsunset barbreakfast buffetthe main hotelocean viewcocktail hourbeautiful beachprivate poolzona hotelerayogurt
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Me and my wife booked a last minute long weekend vacation. We upgraded to the Royal Beach Club rooms. It was a great view and room with a balcony, and they had free breakfast buffet and happy hour. I would stay here again if wanting to get away and just relax at the beach and pool. It is the farthest away from shopping and club area.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
MargelyC, Social Media Coordinator at The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comment and recommendation. We hope to see you on your next getaway.

Kind regards

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Came here 20 years ago when it was new and sparkly, as were we. Loved it. Came back last year, and we were thrilled to see that not much had changed, and happy to see that they were going through a major room renovation. New room on this visit was spectacular. Same walls, but everything inside them was upgraded. Marble everything, new floors, new bathrooms. I think 2 floors have complete renovation at this time, and a third floor is underway. Ask when you check in to get on a renovated floor.

Staff treated us well. Recommend the restaraunt at the north end of the building for dinner, the south end for breakfast. Grouper is delicious, price is very reasonable. We saw a sea turtle hatch with about 150 little ones scurrying to the waves when we were eating dinner one night. Staff was excited, and collected wayward turtles and sent them seaward. An owl swooped down and got one, and a night heron was waiting at the shore for another. There is a fenced egg hatchery right below the wall of the north end restaraunt. Eggs are collected as soon as they're laid, and re-buried here to protect them from people, waves, and predators

Love this hotel. Everyone is professional, attentive. Tip them well!

Room Tip: This place is very close to the airport, right next to underwater national park/sanctuary. If you want to go snorkeling, stay here and walk to the sanctuary(inflatable vest required to snorkel in sanctuary). If you are going elsewhere, everything is south. So this is about the easiest hotel to get in and out of because it's on the airport end of cancun. About 8 minutes to airport driving normal speed. About 40 minutes from playa del carmen, 75 from tulum, 2h from chichenitza and the same to coba. Also 20 minutes to puerto morellos for great snorkeling and really great eating (restraunt has surfboard above yard entrance).
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

It is a pleasure to have you visit us for the third time starting 20 years ago! Your thoughts about improvements and overall appearance of the newer rooms as well as dining options are quite important to us.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a brief summary of your stay and we certainly hope to see you soon!

Best regards.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

It is quite true what other reviewers commented that this is far from a new hotel, however, it is still nice enough to cut and the staff makes up for the rest!! They were so accommodating in every way from getting us the nicest room currently available (ask for top floor great balcony) to recommending which places to go and visit!! The spa is great and the massages we got were amazing!! We just felt really comfortable there and were treated extremely well!!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank doodle521
MargelyC, Social Media Coordinator at The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for trusting us and giving us the opportunity to take care of you throughout your stay. We are pleased to learn of your experience and we hope you are ready to come back for more Heavenly massages and relaxing Caribbean views.

We appreciate your post!
Warm regards.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

first was josue at the front to greet us than by the pool javier manuel jesus always readt to serve your every need the for breakfast their was vincente david and hermano always with a smile to greet you you guys are the best

Room Tip: just speak with josue
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

They sure are wonderful and welcoming! We will be very happy to share your comments with them and we all hope to see you soon.

Thank you for your review!
Kind regards.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I actually stayed at the other Westin property further down,The Westin Lagunamar but arranged my massage here with America, the front desk clerk. She went over in detail each massage and asked me a series of questions to better assist me with picking the perfect type of massage. I was greeted the minute I walked into the Spa and was given a tour of the premises. I was then introduced to Noe, the massage therapist who would be doing my massage. Pure sweetheart! He escorted me down ocean side where I would have my massage. The view was AMAZING!!! Noe made me feel extremely relaxed!! The massage was EVERYTHING I could ask for!! I felt just how I wanted to feel after, like I just left paradise!!! Thank you Noe!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tizzma
MargelyC, Social Media Coordinator at The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for visiting our Heavenly Spa. We are more than happy to learn of such fantastic massage, views and above all, Noe making you feel like you just left paradise. We will extend your comments to our team.

Kind regards,