$271
$575
$284
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $434/night.

$420
$336
$215
$134
HotelsClick
  • Pool
3,533 results
All reviewsroyal beach clubhotel zoneel palmarbreakfast and happy hoursea stonesheavenly bedlagoon sideclose to the airportsunset barbreakfast buffetthe main hotelocean viewcocktail hourbeautiful beachprivate poolzona hotelerayogurt
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My best friend was married at the Westin Resort & Spa in Cancun. The views were spectacular and the staff was accommodating. I'll always remember his sunset wedding on the beach. It was beautiful, elegant and exotic. What a fun wedding that was! I had been to this resort before alone and have to say that Cancun is best experienced with dear friends and lots of laughter... =)

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
MargelyC, Social Media Coordinator at The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear guest,

Congratulations to your friend on behalf of our team and thank you very much for sharing your Westin Wedding experience! We hope to welcome you again on your next trip to Cancun.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Let me begin with the arrival at the hotel I was greeted by the bellman his name was Rolando this guy was super friendly and very helpful. I did couldn't find the parking garage at the hotel and Rolando parked my car and after that came up to the lobby to help us with the bags. I got to the front desk and the front desk agent was Gustavo he was very friendly and professional the checking process was fast and at the same time Gustavo gave us some options to eat as well. After that Rolando took us to the room on the way to the room Rolando took his time explaining everything about the hotel. That's the first time at a hotel that the bellman was so into his job and providing the information to the guest. We got to the room and the room was great super clean and love the view of the room.

Also the staff at the pool area Javier the bartender and Toledo the waiter super funny guys, I had a great time with them at the pool. Toledo and Javier are very hard workers and at the same time very professional. We went to eat at the Sea Stone restaurant the place its super nice and the ocean breeze was amazing. Our waiters Pedro and Delfino made us feel at home very accommodating and helpful. This is my second time at this Hotel and I will recommend this property I just got home today and I cant wait to go back.

The GM at this hotel should be proud of this staff they are awesome!!! Thank you guys for making our stay so great!!!

See you soon!!

Room Tip: The rooms on the 5th floor just got remodel they are very nice... If you are a SPG member ask this floor. :)
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing us twice and already wanting to come back for more! Above all, thank you for sharing your experience. Rolando, Gustavo, Delfino, Pedro, Toledo, Javier and our hotel manager Mr.Pesce, will be more than proud to learn of your pleasant stay.

Best regards

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The hotel is nice, big rooms and the views from the room to the sea are amazing, specially the fact that you can admire the sunrise from your bedroom and it's very quiet as it is the last hotel in the avenue. I wanted to write a review mainly because of my experience at the spa, I had a massage performed by Noe Paramo Salgado and was just the best massage I have ever had in my life. His attitude is simply perfect very professional and at the same time very warm and able to connect with you at a deep level just by his touch. The "renassence massage" disolves any kind of tighteness or stress in your body leaving you with a feeling of freedom and a very light body. Truly healing experience that I highly recommend to anyone.
The service is the best feature of the hotel, everyone makes you feel very welcome and they are always happy to help you in any way.
The continental breakfast is just OK for what you would expect from this kind of hotel, for instance the orange juice is from the carton rather than fresh, not many choices of fresh fruits, poor choice of cereals for breakfast and poor choice for gluten free people (They didn't have gluten free or rye bread or sweet biscuits).They have the option of a full hot buffet breakfast but you have to pay extra for it and I didn't choose that. The rooms have a coffee machine, where you can either make yourself a coffee or boil some water to make a tea. No herbal tea option and no complimentary biscuits either.
Overall is good and as I said the spa and service is very good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank LuciaRM1983

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Noe from our Heavenly Spa will be very happy to learn of the amazing job he is doing! We also appreciate your comments regarding the continental breakfast, we value all of our guest´s opinions and these will be shared with their corresponding departments.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Regards

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Let me start by saying I screwed up and reserved my stay for the weekend after I was actually arriving. The Staff was very accomidating and fixed it all at no charge, Also allowing me a early check in. The rooms and entire facilty wer well maintaned but begining to show thier age. Loved the beach. You need to realize you are not close to anything and will need to take a cab or bus to get to anywhere.

Room Tip: You see the sunrise from the oceanview and sunset from the lagoon view both are good.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank tobaccocay
MargelyC, Social Media Coordinator at The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear guest,

We understand things like these happen from time to time and we are very glad our team was able to accommodate you and give you the required assistance.

Thank you for sharing your experience and travel tips!

Best regards.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed here for a few days in early October. Everything was fine, though there is no "wow factor" about it that would elevate it to an "outstanding" category. Room was large and clean, everything worked perfectly (there was even a stopper for the bath: what a rarity these days!)
Staff were polite and helpful.

Didn't use the spa, so can't comment on that.

Best feature of the place was the Arrecifes restaurant: my wife and I were very pleasantly surprised by the food quality: in fact, it was good enough that we might recommend visiting it even if you're not staying at the property. And it's not extortionate by Hotel Zone standards.

As others have noted, it's right at the end of the zone, so if you wanted to be within walking distance of bars and clubs this might not be your first choice. Though the Hotel Zone bus service is excellent: 9.5 pesos to anywhere and very frequent buses.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family