We spent two nights in an ocean-front balcony room after trekking around the jungle looking at Mayan sites. The friendly and efficient staff valet parked our car (for free!) and Cindy at the front desk welcomed us warmly. The consierge was also very helpful. We were then whisked up to our relaxing top floor room. We were delighted to see the turtles in the moonlight laying eggs along the beach. The beach staff then allowed us to help retrieve the eggs from the nests to a safer location, and we would LOVE to be there to watch the hatching... must be quite a sight!
We had a relaxing massage at the Spa, followed by a day under the beach umbrellas. Bernardo's service was FABULOUS, as was David's in the lunch cafe. We had dinner at the Stone Restaurant, also loved it. We would definitely stay here again! Thank you Westin Cancun Staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lounge endlessly at our glorious private beaches and four outdoor pools. Pamper yourself at the luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin™. Or pick up the pace with countless water sports, plus tennis, golf, a top-notch gym, and fascinating local tours and day trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Westin Resort And Spa Cancun
- Westin Hotel Cancun
- Westin Cancun
- The Westin Resort Spa Cancun
- Cancun Westin