I started staying there when it was the Conrad Hilton in 1992. Have only missed 4 years since then.
We started going there on our 25th anniversary and have always been very pleased. Yes sometimes there will be renovations, we had to be given another room and no problems.
We always stay at the Royal Beach Club the larger rooms and bigger balcony is a good improvement over the old one.
Have already booked my trip 11/2-11/09, could not go last due to prostrate cancer treatments and really missed it.
I would really recommend this resort.
The last time we were there was 11/2011.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lounge endlessly at our glorious private beaches and four outdoor pools. Pamper yourself at the luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin™. Or pick up the pace with countless water sports, plus tennis, golf, a top-notch gym, and fascinating local tours and day trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Westin Resort And Spa Cancun
- Westin Hotel Cancun
- Westin Cancun
- The Westin Resort Spa Cancun
- Cancun Westin