My boyfriend and I visited the Westin Regina in November of 2003. For the most part, the hotel was decent. I travel quite a bit and was used to the heavenly beds and showers present at most Westin's. The Regina doesn't have either. The bathroom is quite small, and a bit outdated.
However, our view from the room was quite nice. The staff was very pleasant and willing to help on each request. Happy hour at the bar is a nice way to wind down an afternoon, with nachos and 2 for 1 drink specials. All in all, the hotel was decent, however I plan to stay elsewhere if I return to Cancun. Also, for a nice Mexican meal you can visit LaPlacita, which is quite romantic out on the balcony. For fun, everyone should try the jungle tour!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lounge endlessly at our glorious private beaches and four outdoor pools. Pamper yourself at the luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin™. Or pick up the pace with countless water sports, plus tennis, golf, a top-notch gym, and fascinating local tours and day trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Westin Resort And Spa Cancun
- Westin Hotel Cancun
- Westin Cancun
- The Westin Resort Spa Cancun
- Cancun Westin