I stayed at the Westin Club Regina (timeshare) for one week and two nights at the hotel. (They adjoin each other). Excellant facitlities.
Bilingual staff. Right on the beach. But very expensive for food and drinks. I opted to go to Wal-Mart and stocked up for the week since the timeshare had a kitchen. The resort offers an all inclusive for $75 per person per day which I thouth was way too much. Hotel was well run, well maintained and a beautiful facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lounge endlessly at The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun. Our our glorious resort in Cancun, Mexico features private beaches and four outdoor pools. We offer a luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin™ as well as opportunities to enjoy many water sports. Tennis, golf, a top-notch gym, and fascinating local tours and day trips are all available to you at The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort And Spa Cancun
- Westin Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Westin Hotel Cancun
- Westin Cancun
- The Westin Resort Spa Cancun
- Cancun Westin