September is a really quiet month in Cancun, so we got a good deal staying here at their Royal Beach Club, which gave us a great room, with wonderful views, breakfast, and cocktails and canapes every day.
The resort itself is positioned right on the lovely beach with the incredibly blue Carribean sea, slightly worn in places, but very clean. It is towards the end of the hotel strip so some 20km from the centre of Cancun, but with the very good local bus service this is not a problem.
It is a vast resort with everything very spread out, we found ourselves doing a lot of walking.
Only thing to fault it on was the wifi was sometimes patchy.
All in all a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lounge endlessly at The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun. Our our glorious resort in Cancun, Mexico features private beaches and four outdoor pools. We offer a luxurious Heavenly Spa by Westin™ as well as opportunities to enjoy many water sports. Tennis, golf, a top-notch gym, and fascinating local tours and day trips are all available to you at The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Westin Resort And Spa Cancun
- Westin Hotel Cancun
- Westin Cancun
- The Westin Resort Spa Cancun
- Cancun Westin