Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
9,305 results
All reviews el mercado la bastille club tower candy shop dolphin pool zen spa trade winds french restaurant swim up room rooftop pool tequila bar tacos butler service all inclusive resort beautiful resort private beach kids club
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My stay was almost perfect. We spent lot's time on the beach and the main pool area. Most of the staff was nice and took good care of us. Oliver the server on the beach was great. He was very attentive and took good care of everyone in the area. Oliver was off Sunday so we decided to try the other pool by Trade Winds. We were there for 3-4 hours Sunday afternoon. Carlos DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK WITH US EVEN ONCE if we needed any drinks. He passed by so many times and took care of other people around us. I even tried to get his attention but seems like he ignored us or wasn't paying attention. Right next to us was a nice white family he checked with them on regular basis and even ask them what was their plan the next day. He told them if they wanted a poolside cabana he can get them one tomorrow and told them I am here for whatever you need. I was surprised by this whole double standard. Maybe he didn't like color of my skin or he had some sort of misconception about our family. Maybe he thought I wasn't gonna tip him? Not sure what was the issue, but he ruined our visit and we felt like substandard guests. As far as tipping I know it's included but I tipped everyone and you can check with Oliver we took good care of and tipped him well. Maybe Carlos doesn't like Indians. I visited Habaneros twice for a dinner, those guys were nice and again we tipped them well. Anyways I thought I should let you know this so maybe you can train Carlos better on customer service with all different types of guests and try to treat guests equally.

2  Thank jk56956
HyattZivaCancun, Director General at Hyatt Ziva Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear jk56956,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Cancun as host for your vacation and for taking the time to share with us your candid and completely helpful review.

I honestly appreciate the comments you have brought to our attention, please rest assure your feedback has been shared with our Director of F&B as a valuable contribution to reinforce the great commitment we permanently have to all guests. On the other hand, we are glad to know the level of service you received from Oliver was consistently world class. That said, please trust he will be recognized and cheered for the outstanding Service from the Heart he is providing every day.

On behalf of all associates and myself, we extend our sincere regrets that your perception about the pool side service provided by Carlos ended that way. We genuinely hope this incident does not diminish your preference and have the opportunity of welcome you again to erase this bad lasting taste.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There is nothing that I can complain about while we were at this resort. Mother Nature gave us a very windy few days which was a bit difficult but otherwise was our best time. Food was excellent at all locations. We had so much fun!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattZivaCancun, Director General at Hyatt Ziva Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear gizmokitty,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Cancun All-Inclusive Resort as host for your getaway vacation, we highly appreciate your preference and the time you have taken to share with us a 5-bubble review.

We are delighted to know our excellent food quality and friendly team members exceeded your expectations during your recent stay; our commitment as a team is to greatly provide our guests the fondest memories and dreams on their return trips home.

On behalf of all Hyatt Ziva Cancun associates and myself we genuinely hope to have the opportunity of welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at Hyatt Ziva for 7 nights, and it was an absolutely amazing trip. Everyone at the resort was so friendly, and we felt so at home! We had an especially awesome connection with the staff at Habaneros. Raul and Alejandro were the best bartenders and hospitality personnel we’ve ever encountered. Highly recommend this resort to anyone going to Cancún, and if you go, say hi to our good friends. Huevo says hello!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kalenaj2020

Dear kalenaj2020,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us a 5 bubbles review, we highly appreciate the confidence you have deposited in choosing Hyatt Ziva Cancun All-Inclusive Resort to celebrate your 1st wedding anniversary; your first-hand experience really helps other travelers.

On the other hand, we are delighted to know the level of service you received from the team members was consistently world class and exceeded all your expectations; we are proud to have professional, hardworking and service oriented team members who take their job extremely seriously and truly love what they do, providing at all time a high level of hospitality. That said, please trust Raul and Alejandro will be recognized and cheered for the outstanding Service from the Heart they are providing every day.

On behalf of all Hyatt Ziva Cancun associates and myself, we genuinely hope to have the opportunity of welcome you soon to keep celebrating upcoming anniversaries.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my 3 time at this resort and can't wait to go back. Everything is just amazing from the service, cleanness of the hotel. You feel welcomed by the time you check in and continues throughout your stay!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Anisa H,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Cancun All-Inclusive Resort as host for your getaway vacation, but specially for taking the time to share with us your 5-bubble review. We truly appreciate your loyalty for showing a genuine interest in returning to our property for the third time.

On the other hand, we are delighted to know our immaculately kept facilities and overall our world class service, have exceed your expectations; our main goal is to greatly provide our guests the fondest memories and dreams on their return trips home.

On behalf of all Hyatt Ziva Cancun associates and myself we genuinely hope to have the opportunity of welcome you once again for the 4th time in a row.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love this hotel! I came on vacation once before and now its the only place I stay in Cancun when I travel with my family. the staff was amazing, specially Oliver at the beach, he was very attentive and came by frequently to make sure we had anything we needed. fantastic service, fantastic hotel and great beaches and pools.

Dear Gojorge,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Cancun All-Inclusive Resort as host for your getaway vacation, but specially for taking the time to share with us your 5-bubble review. We truly appreciate your loyalty for showing a genuine interest in returning to our property for the second time; your first-hand experience really helps other travelers looking for the best family-fun at one of the most sought-after locations in Cancun.

On the other hand, we are delighted to know the level of service you received from the team members was consistently world class; our commitment as a team is to exceed our guests' expectations and greatly provide them the fondest memories and dreams on their return trips home. That said, please trust Oliver will be recognized and cheered for the outstanding Service from the Heart he is providing every day.

On behalf of all Hyatt Ziva Cancun associates and myself we genuinely hope to have the opportunity of welcome you and your family members once again for the third time in a row.