$414
$280
$176
Melia.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

Moon Palace Cancun(Cancun)
Priceline
$420
$336
6,292 results
All reviewsel mercadola bastilleclub towerdolphin poolcandy shopzen spatrade windsfrench restaurantrooftop poolswim up roomtequila bartacospyramid buildingall inclusive resortasian fusionsteakbutler service
Reviewed June 28, 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed June 27, 2017

This is the second time I have been to Mexico and I will be back to this resort.

I was nervous about staying an entire week because of my last all-inclusive stay at Iberostar in November 2016. I stayed their an entire week and even though the staff and the accommodations were nice, I was turned off by the food, watered down drinks, and coati's (animals) roaming around the resort. Since I was nervous I only booked 4 days. I made a HUGE mistake because I should have stayed at least 1 or 2 more days.

Accommodations: We stayed in the Turquioze Adults Only Tower within at Ziva. I enjoyed the exclusivity of the adults only tower but I liked the family feel of the resort once I stepped out of the tower. With this tower, I also liked the fact that we had unlimited access to the Zen Spa's wet spa area that included whirlpool, sauna, steam room, refreshments, with cold aroma therapy wash cloths and cucumbers to relax. The spa was attached to the tower, so it was just simply pressing a button on the elevator and you were at the spa. Other perks of staying in the Turquoize tower was that you could either pick a semi private balcony with a swim up or a private balcony. Both suites had private Jacuzzi for guests to use at their leisure. The resort offers a Jacuzzi package with champagne and strawberries, but they also offer a free service to fill the Jacuzzi with bubbles and bath salts (romance, energy, wellness, and relax) which was more than enough for me. ANOTHER perk is that each guest in this tower has their own BUTLER and you receive a free bottle of premium liquor upon your arrival for you to drink or take home!!!!! The one thing that I would have preferred is to have the adults only pool for the Turqouize guests located on in the adults only tower. This was a great choice for our anniversary and they catered to our every need and want. Also this resort is a 1/2 mile walk to the local clubs and shops within the Cancun Hotel Zone!

Liquor: The liquor was good. If you know what you like they will make it to your specifications. They also have some specialty cocktails on the menu you can try. My favorites- Mezcal Passion and the Tequila Sunrise. Each place has their own specialties and you can ask what drink is most popular and those are normally good as well. The Sasil Bar makes amazing shots! The staff also makes sure the mini bar is refilled everyday and you can let the housekeeping staff or your butler know what items you prefer and will make sure your items are there.

Food: The food was very good. My last trip to Iberostar left me hungry and mad. I was happy and full on this trip. Almost everything I ate was delicious and flavored very well. El Mercado is a buffet and all the food is delicious. Try out Tradewinds and ask for Aldo he will give you an experience you will not be able to forget. The a la carte dining is included in your price. If you want another plate.....ask for another plate. The in room dining is also good. For variety I would go to one of the resturants, but if you are hungry there is something on there 24 hrs a day for you to choose from.

Cleanliness: The resort was cleaned and maintained well. if anything needed to be fixed, the resort had staff fixing it.

Staff: The staff was amazing. Our butlers Isaias and Jessica were the bomb! My masseuse and Aurora was amazing and professional. All other staff were extremely helpful and they made it a point to know us by our names.

Tips: One word about tips. Please tip the people that are helping you. I feel that this made our trip better to some extent. Yes everything is included, and yes the staff are supposed to treat you nice anyways, but for the work they they are doing and the effort they have put in to make your stay more enjoyable they deserve tips. Everyone likes US money (make sure no money is ripped) I would recommend bringing $50 to $100 in $1 bills, $50 to $75 in $5 bills, and then the rest of your spending money in $20 bills.

I will also try out the other Hyatt Ziva resorts in Puerto Vallarta, Cabo, and Rose Hall. I hope these exceed my expectations as well!

Room Tip: If you are not bringing kids stay at the Adult Only Tower and stay a minimum of 5 days
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sabrina B
Reviewed June 27, 2017

This place is amazing!! Surrounded by the ocean, with a dolphin habitat, so many different restaurants to choose from including a coffee shop and candy store. Staff was amazing, super helpful and kind. Lots of pools to choose from which prevents over crowding. Definitely want to go here again!!

Room Tip: Ocean Front is amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank kristinalsoto
Reviewed June 27, 2017

This was our second time in Mexico, our first vacation was to Los Cabos and we stayed at Hyatt ziva. Hyatt diva in Cabo exceeded our expectations in every way possible. Based on that stay we decided to pick Hyatt diva again coming to Cancun but the experice was very different and I'm takin about the food and food quality.
Entertainment crew was awesome and they had amazing shows and plans all day Emiliano is a great asset I hope you never lose him.
Honestly we were extremely
disappointed about the quality of the food here in Cancun nothing was fresh not even the pastry place. Room service food portions were small and not fresh at all. we couldn't help not to compare you guys to Hyatt in Cabo as much as they exceeded our expectations you guys didn't even meet it. We love Cancun and we will be back soon but it will never be at your resort again sorry and Will defenitely not recommend you guys to my friends and family.
At the end of this trip we felt like we wasted our hard earned money and didn't get our money's worth.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
2  Thank Pdd021
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

We were 17 family and friends we stayed at the all inclusive towers at Hyatt Ziva Cancun. Our stay was wonderful, the staff was five star. We had a fantastic time a special thanks too Maricruz the young woman who tidied up my room, too Ramiro who was responsible for my facial at Zen Spa fabulous and to Esmeralda who did a mani-pedi which was marvelous. Hope to return in the near future. Thank you for a fabulous time.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family