Tripadvisor

More Info
from $319.00
More Info
5,446 results
All reviews public beach cancun sign beautiful beach white sand hotel zone zona hotelera take pictures waves palapa flags op iconic tourists surf pesos vendors shore
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The contrast of white sand and aqua crystal clear waters, make this place unique!

Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

This beach is beautiful in all the aspects. We arrived early so we decided to go see the sunrise at this beach, let me tell you it will for everything be an amazing memory.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

I walked up from the Mayan Museum just so I could get my picture at the Cancun sign. There was not a long wait when I went (about 10 mins but I went about 930am) and everyone waited patiently while others were getting their photo taken. I was a solo traveler and it was not an issue getting someone to take my picture. The area was completely safe and I recommend it if you want to get your photo op at the sign.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

It’s a public beach . Clean and beautiful. The ocean is clean . The only a problem is BATHROOM . If you need to use it - good lack. It’s not free and you need to tip them to get a tiny piece of toilet paper. ALL toilets had poop floating in them , while a person was just sitting outside and asking for money for toilet paper . After you done she will give you a bucket with water to flush after use ( only because I complained about pooped toilets ) So, just use restroom in your hotel before coming here .

1  Thank 360allap
Reviewed January 9, 2020

This was the place were we took our pics with the Cancun sign, there is a line or "wait your turn" type thing so be prepared to spend more time than you need to. My recommendation is to not leave this until the very end or on your way out to the airport since you might spend atleast 30mins to take your picture and you have to ask a by stander to take the pic for you if its only 2 of you. So be cautions guys... Other than that it seem to have a very popular beach since the shoreline was jam packed.

Date of experience: December 2019