“Awesome”

Osceola, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Loved the dolphins and all we got to do with them. Loved it all! Nothing I disliked other than sharing my dolphin time with others (this is not a complaint - I just love dolphins and would love more time with them). The people shared lots of interesting facts about the dolphins and were very good to work with.

• Arabic first
Virgin Islands National Park, St. John
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“See you soon”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The service from the beging to the end was great. My family loved it. Once your in the casion area wow it feels like your in las vegas need less to say my family loved ever second of it (we had our own little after party there after the wedding. We are sure to use them and my family members. Thank you pueblo. See you soon...

Visited February 2014
Vancouver
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Good for kids but expensive”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Group of 6 for 60 minutes in water. Some good dolphin contact. Very well trained dolphins love to please guests. Lots of photos but were expensive.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Perfect beach”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I took the bus from town and this was the beach everyone said to go to. It is picture perfect. There are washrooms and showers for the public and lots of beach umbrellas. I went on a Saturday and it was great because it was not over run with tourists, instead many families out enjoying the day. I was by myself and I felt very safe. I walked the 9 kms back along the beach and I still say that beach is the nicest and quietest spot. (The local bus is cheap and easy to use)

1 Thank flybyinstinct6000
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Paradise”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We stayed at a hotel along the length of this beach. My standards for beaches will never be the same again. Seeing it for the first time will definitely leave you gasping- the blues are simply incredible. Relatively uncrowded by tourists, which is a huge perk. If you went clubbing, this is the perfect spot to catch the sunrise around 5:45-6am. Our hotel wifi was actually strongest on the beach!