“See you soon”

$93.50*
Cancun Day Trip: Museo Maya and El Rey Ruins Tour
Ranked #3 of 156 things to do in Cancun
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The service from the beging to the end was great. My family loved it. Once your in the casion area wow it feels like your in las vegas need less to say my family loved ever second of it (we had our own little after party there after the wedding. We are sure to use them and my family members. Thank you pueblo. See you soon...

There are newer reviews for Playa Delfines

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Group of 6 for 60 minutes in water. Some good dolphin contact. Very well trained dolphins love to please guests. Lots of photos but were expensive.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I took the bus from town and this was the beach everyone said to go to. It is picture perfect. There are washrooms and showers for the public and lots of beach umbrellas. I went on a Saturday and it was great because it was not over run with tourists, instead many families out enjoying the day. I was by myself and I felt very safe. I walked the 9 kms back along the beach and I still say that beach is the nicest and quietest spot. (The local bus is cheap and easy to use)

1  Thank flybyinstinct6000
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We stayed at a hotel along the length of this beach. My standards for beaches will never be the same again. Seeing it for the first time will definitely leave you gasping- the blues are simply incredible. Relatively uncrowded by tourists, which is a huge perk. If you went clubbing, this is the perfect spot to catch the sunrise around 5:45-6am. Our hotel wifi was actually strongest on the beach!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I was with a friend and we would go running on the beach to Playa Delfines nearly everyday.
The beach is beautiful and quite clean. There is a bathroom for public use and the possibility to rent surf boards.

I had looked up the beach on the internet because it was said to be the only surf-able beach in Cancun. Surf-wise I was very deceived. The waves were not good, not regular during my stay.