Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun
$337
$330
$800
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$365
$503
$626
$506
Hyatt.com
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
$463
$323
HotelsClick
4,403 results
All reviewsla joyaisla contoygem spagrand club levelwest towercoral cafebreakfast buffetmaster suiteprivate beachsitting areahotel zonebusiness centerkids clubocean viewturn down servicemarble floorsjet ski
Reviewed April 22, 2010

I planned and executed a flawless 200+ person internal conference at the FAGCB. At first I wasn't sure how everyone would rate the hotel, we have some very picky people all the way to those who are happy with a bed in a room. I have never received as many thank you emails, notes, and phone calls after this conference. Everyone was pleased with the rooms, they are very large, the view, the service, and the conference rooms. Everyone felt the food was very good, and of course it was close to a number of bars.
Thank you Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach, you made me look like Wonder Woman!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank BizTravelerExtra
Reviewed April 20, 2010

Boring, Expensive, and No Fun. This hotel is perfect for my grandmother and business people on an expensive account. A week after spring break and the hotel was empty, dead quiet, and no fun. $10 per day for gym, $6 for a glass of OJ, $10 beer, and the fees never stop.

Reviewed April 14, 2010

Staying in a hotel with a 4 and 6 year old is not always easy. We tried to pick a clean and safe one where there was a nice beach and pool; which was the whole purpose of our trip to Cancun --- THE BEACH!! We were not left dissapointed. The hotel is in a perfect location, in the middle of the busy part of the hotel zone, within walking distance to two mall and a bunch of restaurants. No need to rent a car. The hotel was immaculate and beautiful. There was staff everywhere you turned. Everyone was courteous and friendly. As Mexico goes, tips are part of the routine. Fortunately not at this hotel. They did not have their hands out all the time; tips were not expected, but appreciated. We stayed five nights, on the Grand Club floor, room 1015. The view was great; with a small balcony you could sit on and watch/listen to the waves. The furnishings were good and clean. The bed was very comfortable. They cleaned the room twice a day for us. The Grand club offered a few things that you wouldn't get in a "regular" room, the main part being access to the lounge on the 12th floor, where they served Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Don't get excited though. Breakfast was the best part with lots of choices, but the rest was not that great. More like Hoer'derves. We mainly had breakfast there. You can have alcohol there too, all included, but you have to consume everything while in the lounge. There is a concierge there too, who can help you get stuff done.
The beach was great. Very long, about a good two football fields long. There were plenty of beach chairs, with plenty of cover, but you'd have to get there around 8 am and "reserve" a spot. Essentially you go down and claim a spot by putting towels on the chair. No big deal. The sand was great. The pool was huge, and actually there were three of them. There are a couple of round pool about a foot deep, for kids. We spent alot of time in the pool and at the beach.
The restaurants were OK. My review of the Contoy is listed. Not that great. Sunset bar for lunch was great.
That's pretty much it. We'd go back in a heartbeat.

1  Thank sgarabedian
Reviewed April 7, 2010

I have visited Mexican resorts over a dozen times, and have never been so disappointed. My expectations were very high since this hotel is rated 5 diamonds by the Auto Club, and is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World. Here is summary:
Likes:
- Great location; Very Private beach and away from Cancun's party beaches
- Great service
- Walking distance to all the bars
Dislikes:
- The rooms have not been remodeled in over a decade
- They charge for the use of In-room Coffee maker
- VERY expensive restaurants ($25 pp for Breakfast!)
- The Spa was more expensive than US 5 stars hotels (I thought I was in Mexico?)

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2010

The Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Cancun exceeded our expectations in every way and we had very high expectations. The hotel is grand and immaculate. The rooms are gracious and also immaculate and the service is absolutely superior. Every single person that works for the resort seems to take great pride in the resort and their job. They truly make you feel as if it is their pleasure to serve/host you. We never waited or wanted for anything. In fact, the service was absolutely equivalent to that of any Four Season’s where we had the pleasure of staying in March (in addition to being married at a Four Seasons). We traveled with our two teenage daughters and they loved it. I highly recommend booking your room in the Grand Club Concierge Floor as our experience is based on that and by being on that floor there are special amenities and services that certainly made this trip top notch. Do not think twice about this, it is well worth it. If you do book this, please note that when going to the pool, there is a special section where they will set up your chairs for you and bring you complimentary water and scented fresh towels and snacks throughout the day or whenever you request them. There is a podium when you enter the pool area that is specifically for Grand Club (it is out the door to the left where the aqua colored towels are. David is the pool manager and is outstanding! Edgar, Habid and Rosie all made sure our seats are ready and we had cold water bottles, nuts, towels, etc throughout the day. Benigito (Super B) and Cesar made sure we always had cocktails and they were both exceptional. Miguel was adorable in making sure there were activities if desired (kayaking, water polo, etc). I did not partake, but my daughters did. They all work very hard to make sure you are extremely comfortable and taken care of-SPOILED! We are actually beach people rather than pool people and there are fantastic beds on the beach as well as tons of chairs and palapas. We would start at the pool as the spoiling was just too lovely to give up and then around 3PM we would move to the beach as the sun was more prominent there in the afternoon—it was the best of everything and there is fantastic service on the beach as well. The beach is private so you do not have to worry about being approached to buy anything. There are jet skies and banana boats for rent on the beach. The ocean is beautiful and perfect for swimming and jumping the waves. The pool is just beautiful and perfect for people of every age. The restaurants were all delicious and we felt very reasonably priced for such impeccable service and wonderful food. Our favorite meal was the breakfast buffet. I am not a breakfast person at all, but this was just too outstanding not to partake in. After filling my plate it was then taken from me by one of the many waiters waiting to serve. They always took our plates and carried them to the table for us. They also filled our champagne or juice glasses if they got less than half full. There was champagne, fresh carrot juice, fresh orange juice, fresh watermelon juice and the food selections were just abundant and everything I tasted was incredible. They had special order eggs, omelets and other Mexican traditional items as well. Although the rest of my family eats everything, I do not eat any meat or poultry, only seafood and there were more than enough options for me to justify spending an hour at their work out room every morning! The workout room is on the 3rd floor and overlooks the ocean…it is a stunning view! They are expanding the work out facility however, I felt it was perfect as it was with beautiful equipment and again the room was immaculate. The spa was lovely also. I cannot stress enough how much the GRAND CLUB experience enhanced our stay. Internet is also included in GRAND CLUB. I highly recommend the extra money. The benefits include staying on one of the top floors in the main building which to date is the only one fully updated and the rooms are gorgeous. There is special check in and check out right in the GRAND CLUB so no waiting. The GRAND CLUB Concierge took care of all of our reservations, I must make a special note about Ana who was absolutely an asset to our trip with her wonderful restaurant recommendations. She was so professional and knowledgeable and really made a difference in our trip. The GRAND CLUB offers complimentary cocktails (I must also mention Lidia who took great care of us and who’s smile we will always remember). There are also small meals throughout the day. If you opted to, you could definitely eat breakfast daily as they offer French toast, fresh fruit, bagels, smoked salmon, champagne, etc. The lunch time appetizer (we only made it once at that hour) offered sushi, and each night before we went to dinner we would stop up there for cocktails while waiting for our daughters to get ready and they had lobster filled crepes, lamb, so many beautiful appetizers that if you wanted could suffice for dinner. Although we always went out to dinner, just being able to go up there for evening cocktails and having a small appetizer while the sun was setting on the ocean was beautiful as this is on the very top floor of the hotel overlooking the ocean. In addition the workout facility is free of charge for all GRAND CLUB guests. There is also coffee, tea, chlorophyll water, green juice, bite sized bran muffins, apples, etc in the spa/fitness center which is all complimentary for the GRAND CLUB GUESTS. I have to mention that I booked this hotel through APPLE VACATIONS. I did not book my flights through them, just the hotel and although I have never used them before, I am certain I will use them again. I didn’t realize when I booked this that they INCLUDED all the airport transfers as well as free Buffett Breakfast in the restaurant daily and kids eat free off the kids menu (our kids are teenagers so we didn’t use that benefit, but how lovely it was offered). They also offered early check in and late check out for all APPLE VACATIONS bookings. Kudos APPLE and we will be using your services again!
I do want to note that housekeeping was also exceptional. Please note, this is not an all inclusive resort it is a high end luxury resort and although tipping is not required, it certainly is deserved by everyone we encountered.
In closing, this hotel exceeded our expectations and the service was among the best we have ever experienced in our extensive travels. I would recommend this hotel to my best friends, my parents, anyone looking to be spoiled while on vacation.

5  Thank vacationauthority