Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun
$249
$337
$275
$800
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$356
Bookit.com
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$800
$405
$463
$322
4,397 results
All reviewsla joyaisla contoygem spagrand club levelwest towercoral cafebreakfast buffetmaster suiteprivate beachsitting areahotel zonebusiness centerkids clubocean viewturn down servicemarble floorsjet ski
Reviewed February 28, 2014

The highlights of this hotel include the location with a wonderful beach in the Zona Hotelera, a fantastic pool, and exceptional service. The rooms are all spacious suites with at least partial/full ocean views. The room is very nicely done and clean with the exception of some minor dust/lint in the a/c vent. Everyone from reception/maids/pool staff were all very friendly and helpful. Wifi was available throughout the hotel and even on the beach. We never ate at the hotel so can't comment on the food. We had an amazing deal via hotwire.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kevin K
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We love new resorts and have hardly ever stayed anywhere twice....basically we want to see what each nice resort offers in Mexico. I will not rate the airport, the weather, etc. as they have nothing to do with the resort. The FAGCB is very nice. Check is was quick and easy. We were able to get a walkout room like we wanted. I wish we had requested the west side, as that is closer to the heated pool. The heated pool was the main reason we chose this resort...the water is cold early in the year and the two heated pools were priceless. Just take a dip in the third pool for comparison! But it was just a short walk anyway.
The food was very good, some of the best we ever had in Cancun, however we usually visit all inclusives. A nice surprise was that our two year old ate free, a great savings.
The room was nice, clean and spacious. The service is excellent, they can supply you most anything you need, including a stroller for the little one. Service by the pool was great. Daniel makes sure everyone has loungers, umbrellas, etc. We rented a sun bed a few of the days for $50 and thought it was well worth it. Our little guy napped while we continued to enjoy the sun and pool. Internet was free and worked well and even by the beach.
One of the best things about this resort is that you lounge 10ft from the pool and be only 30ft from the waves of the beach....that is hard to find with sea walls needed on most of the Hotel Zone. Great views also from the restaurant right over the water. But like many have stated the sun gets blocked by the hotel by 3:30 by the pool.
Here is our main problem with the place. It will end being too expensive. We only spent about $1100 for food, drinks, room service, etc. It could get a lot worse for a family or if someone wanted to drink a bit more. Now we got a super deal that was only $950 for the week, but usually it is $2500 or more per week. So once you add in your food/drink bill you may be close to $4k. We have never spent near that much at any all-inclusive in the area. And yes the food is really good, but not worth that much more to us. Now I will say that the location is great and you can walk to many different places to eat off site...which we did often, but still I could not understand anyone paying regular pricing here. So I lowered the rating a bit. The resort is great, but just know that it will be really expensive.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank Brad B
Reviewed February 27, 2014

My husband surprised me for our 10 year anniversary and Cancun was the right choice. Being first timers in Cancun, the pristine beach and the white sand did not disappoint us. The hotel did a great job of keeping the shore clean. I would not consider Cancun as authentic Mexico however it worked for me since we did not have intentions of exploring Mexico. You have Hooters, Senor Frogs, Ruth Chris, McDonald etc. around which you already find in America and it is commercialized. The hotel is in a great location. The food options for non vegetarians are plentiful however for us vegetarians the food options not so much (which was disappointing).

Hotel was very clean and well maintained. Staff in the breakfast restaurant and staff at the spa were really awesome. The outside staff (pool area) were also on point in ensuring there are no wet areas.

The spa is one the best that I have ever been to both in and out of the US. We did a couples massage for 80 minutes.....what an experience.

On the downside, we had a charge on our bill that should not have been added, and it took quite some time to get it rectified.....we were very disappointed as they assumed it was our signature on the receipt and at first was hesitant to remove the charge. It was the principle of the matter and not the charge itself. One figures after spending over $1,000 at this hotel a couple of hundred pesos would be easy for them to write off. In addition to, milestones don't mean a thing to the hotel. No complimentary services offered for milestones which is common with most 5 star hotels nothing special was done on behalf of the hotel. My husband arranged for a couples massage, and a private dinner on the beach with our own personal wait staff. Again the hotel did not do anything above and beyond for our special day / trip.

Room Tip: We feel if you are going there for a special event / milestone it is well worth to get the oceanfront room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marss2013
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and I traveled here in the late 1990's, and we remembered it so fondly that we returned this February for our second visit, this time with children. The resort was as wonderful as we remembered it, and we had no second thoughts about the choice. Our room, the indoor public areas, the restaurants, and the pool and beach were all top notch and luxurious. And as others have noted, the staff were unfailingly friendly, polite, attentive, and helpful. If anything, I would rate the service as near to perfect as I could expect. I was especially appreciative of Yuliana, who brought lunch and drinks to us at the beach.

At the time of our latest visit, there were many families with young, school-aged children like our own, but I wouldn't consider it crowded by any means. We could always find space at the pool, the beach, or in the restaurants. We deliberately chose this time of year to visit Cancun in order to avoid college-aged spring break kids; I assume they come to this resort and to others in Cancun during spring break. If you prefer that kind of crowd or if you prefer a more "adult" environment, that's fine, but I was looking for a family vacation resort, and the Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach fit the bill perfectly at this time.

We ate dinner twice at the Isla Contoy buffet and twice at La Joya. The Mexican dinners at La Joya were fine Mexican cuisine, with the seafood particularly excellent. We saw the Mariachi band play twice at La Joya. They were also excellent, though I found the acoustic in their main performance area tended to make their singing sound a bit muddled compared to their instruments. Perhaps it was the microphones and speakers. When they moved to other parts of the restaurant to sing birthday greetings, I noted their unamplified singing was much clearer.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2014

you should go to the gem spa¡¡ is really good!
the service is really good also.. just the restaurants like isle contoy is not so good.. but is okay
the service in the swimming pool is really good, the people is really nice.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family