Grand Club is an all-inclusive “type” option at a non-inclusive price. The Grand Club itself is located on the 11th floor. They served hors d’oeuvres at all hours of the day. It’s more than enough food for a meal. It’s basically a full breakfast buffet, including smoked salmon, bagels, bacon, eggs and more. Lunch can be fajitas, chicken wings, salads etc. The Dinner hors d’oeuvres options include mini burgers, little sandwiches and other options. Beer and wine (including champagne!) is available all day. From 5pm to 8pm they host a full open bar… Including premium liquor.
The other great thing about being part of the Grand Club is the level of pool service. They set up chairs with towels for you and bring you cold bottled water as soon as you finish one. They also adjust umbrellas depending on your sun preference.
The spa is magnificent. A bit on the expensive side, but we had a ‘passport’ coupon book that gave us a free water service with dinner. The dinner was excellent. I do wish they had a co-ed option as you’re alone in the rooms, which aren’t bad, but it would be fun to hang with your partner.
A couple negatives. The music at the pool and the Gran Club is horrible. They play lounge/elevator music versions of popular songs. It totally devalues the experience of laying by a pool in Mexico. I know that everyone has a difference of opinion on music but I heard tons of people complaining. No music would have been better. Give us some local music. I’d rather feel like I’m in Mexico than an elevator in Sears.
Other negative was there is a BEAUTIFUL patio outside of the Grand Club but no furniture. I thought that was a bit odd.
Altogether a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel rises majestically in the heart of Cancun’s entertainment district. The 602-rooms present with all the class of a fine European hotel, combined with the warm and gracious service that has made us famous. Our full-service spa, invite you to enjoy the endless relaxation and adventure. Fine cuisine is available in our nine restaurants and bars. Guests may also use the large outdoor pool along with a children’s club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Grand Coral Beach Cancun
- Fiesta American Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Cancun Mexico