“Great beach!”

Ranked #11 of 175 Hotels in Cancun
New York City, New York
“Great beach!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This was my third visit to Cancun and the 4th hotel I've stayed in, in Cancun. We stayed at this hotel from the 28th of January 2013 to the 2nd of February 2013. I would rate the property as follows.
1-Hotel 5 stars .
2-Rooms all rooms Ocean view and ocean front.
3-Beach perfect.
4-Pools beautiful with swim-up bars
5-Service and staff, Excellent
6-Location, very good.
7-Restaurant (10 restaurants) and food very good.
8-Spa the best, must try, (approximately 54,000 square feet).
9-Parking, free
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: One block walk from local restaurants, Starbucks and Hard Rock Cafe! Also try the Tequila tasting at...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank azkaser

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (697)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Recently came here for my company's AGM, so majority of time spent was using the indoor facilities rather than at the beach. However, the grounds are absolutely beautiful and enjoyable, and so the hotel is calming even if you don't have tons of time to relax.
The business facilities were excellent, and the service was tops. An incredibly attentive, friendly and helpful staff.

1 Thank A A
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 9, 2013

The Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Resort and Spa is an excellent choice when going to Cancun. The service, Comfort, Luxury, Location and the quality of the food gives you all you need for a perfect stay in Cancun.
The beach is clean and beautiful, the swimming pool is amazing and all staff is there at your complete service.
Rooms have a wonderful ocean view and are clean and comfortable.
This Hotel is really one of the best choices in Cancun.

Room Tip: Ask for a High Floor room with Ocean View. There is no noise and the view is excellent.
2 Thank lbaena
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I went to Mexico on a work conference and we stayed at this fabulous resort - I can't recommend Fiesta Americana highly enough, it was just amazing! The staff is the highlight of the hotel, they are friendly, warm and very professional, we had a great time! I am in love with Mexico now and will for sure visit again perhaps on a vacation - people have real charisma and their jokes and sense of humor is fantastic!

The resort has large well-equipped rooms, beautiful pools, and a strip of beach with white sand and warm ocean. It may be a bit over my personal budget were I to travel on my own - you mostly see families and people in their 30s so younger vacationers might choose another resort.

The food was beyond excellent, highlight being the breakfast buffet with amazing coffee, and omelettes made fresh to the order!

I had a wonderful stay here and would very highly recommend the resort!!!

2 Thank mariah a
Ivyland, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My wife and I have been coming to cancun for 20 years. We would stay at the ritz or coral beach. We determined we enjoyed the Coral beach the best and stayed that course off and on for the last ten years. This year however things were different. We always booked a full suite, club level so we could enjoy a private section of the pool, quite, peaceful with great service and relaxing music. Heading to the pool we were told the club section of the pool was closed for a private party which lasted three days. We were moved to a cramped area of the pool where everyone was on top of one another. Chair to chair with no space between them. The party consisted of young booze crazed kids and the hotel played boom boom music the entire time. I felt 25 again at a Sandles resort. I am 59 and I don't like Sandles. When I spoke to manager he just looked at me with no expression. I told him I understand the need to make money but should it be at the expense of their highest paying clientele? He said all his customers are important and that was that. Today we had a pool waiter scold my wife for filling out the check when we where to leave an open tab. He said "I told you to leave the tab open" like a parent speaking to a naughty child. Today another group came and once again we were moved to our cramped section of the pool with more boom boom boom music. I could go on and on but I will spare you. If you like Sandles and would like to pay twice the price for the same, coral beach is your hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
12 Thank Rick G
Sherman, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This was my first visit to Cancun and my fiances fourth. We were both blown away by everything this hotel offered. We opted out of the all inclusive option but still enjoyed a great breakfast every morning at Vina del Mar with a nice menu & great service & staff. The fresh squeezed OJ was a nice treat! We found it very easy to walk into town to find good restaurants at reasonable prices. The cleanliness of the hotel was impeccable- room was attended to twice throughout the day. Clean linens and towels every day even if you hadn't requested them. The bed was very comfortable. We had a great view from our balcony.We were given a gift certificate to the Gem Spa for the Hydrotherapy Treatment & Couples Massage and it was great! The prices were pretty expensive but very worth it- We did it on a less than perfect weather day so we didnt feel like we missed out on a good beach/pool day. The Spa staff was very professional and helpful. We overall had a great experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone & I would certainly stay here again!

Room Tip: We were in the West Wing on the 5th Floor. I feel like we had a good view. There was quite a bit of...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Keli A
Curitiba, PR
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Great localization!!! Near the nigth clubs and restaurants. Large and beautiful poll!!! It offers many water activities, like swin with dolphins, Jet sky, scuba dive, and more... Spacious and clean roons with a wonderful view.

• Stayed February 2013