I was staying at a nearby hotel, and heard about the Gem Spa, while playing beach volleyball. I was told... if I like massages, and being pampered, that this is definitly the place to go! I was sore from playing all day and decided to go. I went with an 80 minute massage. I was told to go 2 hours early. I didn't... GO EARLY... :)) This spa is incredible! I went into this huge pool, where they have hydrotherapy. There are jets of water that you stand under. One jet was about 1.5 inches in diameter. It gives a massage almost as good as a massage therapist! Another jet was 7" oblong shaped. I can't begin to explain, how good these felt on my volleyball abused body! The center of this pool had a circular stainless steel railing to hold onto; You need to hold on! This area is like the best whirlpool ever-- times 10! Everything gets massaged at the same time! ( laughing... Hold onto your bathing suit!) There is warmer and slightly cooler water, hitting you simutaneously! It's truly remarkable. Then the steam room, the menthol room, the sauna, the shaved ice room, a whirlpool, a cold plunge.. Then a stone whirlpool walk.. You walk on stones, in a foot deep of water, first hot, then cold--- an awesome massage time, Woo-Who!!! I had an 80 minute relaxing massage with Rosario. She is a rose of a massage therapist, adorable and sweet! I got a great massage, simply the best! She worked out a couple of knots... I wanted to cry "uncle!" but she got rid of them. Then she did a reallignment with chakra stones place on each of the chakras... I'm not really a believer of this stuff, but I Must say... I Felt something!!! It was an incredible massage and overall happy experience!!! I will definetly go back to the Gem Spa and ask for Rosario!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel rises majestically in the heart of Cancun’s entertainment district. The 602-rooms present with all the class of a fine European hotel, combined with the warm and gracious service that has made us famous. Our full-service spa, invite you to enjoy the endless relaxation and adventure. Fine cuisine is available in our nine restaurants and bars. Guests may also use the large outdoor pool along with a children’s club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort And Spa
- Fiesta American Cancun
- Grand Coral Beach Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Cancun Mexico