12,325 results
All reviews fish tacos san telmo el mexicano moon tower kambu restaurant juan jose chef josue tuna tower lobby bar upper pool ocean front garden view master suite sushi michael jackson show fire show our waiter
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

From the moment we arrived until we left we found the staff outstanding in the attention and anticipation of our needs. We enjoyed the many different types of foods available and they were all excellent. I do want to mentioned a restaurant that stood out for us among the rest, "Rosato", the Italian restaurant. When we first did research about the restaurant we notice several positive reviews regarding the steak house. The steak did met our anticipated expectations as well, but the Rosato restaurant turn out to be our favorite.Their food, presentation, taste and the ambiance and staff were outstanding. I wanted to recognize some of them by name and make sure you ask for them when you dine there. The Chef- Adrian, Manager- Carlos, Waiter -Leonardo and Hostess -Adriann. Because of our experience with them and the amazing weather, we will definitely return for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th ..... visit.

2  Thank stimator
PilarTapia, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for such an astonishing review. I am delighted to read your comments and learn that you have been impressed with our service and restaurants, especially Rosato.
I’m very proud of our friendly and efficient staff, so it is fantastic to hear they were able to assist you in making your stay as enjoyable as possible. I am certain that your comments will be very much appreciated by Chef Adrian, Carlos, Leonardo and Adriana and all involved, as it is always heartwarming to read that your efforts are being reflected in satisfied guests.
We will be looking forward to your next visit to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Had an amazing time in this beautiful resort. Absolutely enjoyed my stay. Everything was awesome and mostly the staff were super friendly. Starting with Omar who was the first one who gave us information upon arrival. The guys working at the buffet were extremely friendly starting with Miguel who I used to see during breakfast to Aldahir, Elia, Mayra to many other friendly and sweet people work there whom made my stay super pleasant. I'm definitely going back again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Rana A
PilarTapia, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for qualifying our services so highly, it's truly our pleasure to know that your stay with us was excellent. At Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun, one of our goals is to provide a true experience to our guests, which goes beyond the facilities and directly to your heart. I am very pleased to learn from this review that you were pleased with our friendly service. I will personally share your comments with Omar, Miguel, Aldahir, Elia, and Mayra.
We hope to see you back soon, your home away from home.

Regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2020

A 12-day stay here did not disappoint. The staff go out of their way to make your visit relaxing and enjoyable. Beautiful beach, full spa, comfortable rooms and a great mix of restaurants made for an outstanding vacation.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a brief comment about your recent experience at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancún. I am very happy to know that your experience was very enjoyable, comments like yours are a source of great motivation for us, as we see our hard work reflected in a satisfied visitor.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Great place, we took young kids and they loved it. The cool part was it has great things for kids and adults. Special shout out to Adrian, Nayeli, Elmar, Pedro, Aldair and Axel. They have multiple restaurants at the hotel. But these guys did a fantastic job so we kept going back to the same restaurant.

1  Thank jordanpU4509QP

Thank you for speaking so highly of our service and the quality of experience we offer to our guests. We are completely honored to receive such positive feedback and read that your expectations were exceeded in every way. I will personally extend your special comments with Adrian, Nayeli, Elmar, Pedro, Aldair and Axel for their extraordinary performance.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun in the very near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2020

This was the 4th year in a row that we've visited this resort and we love it! It's so nice to always be greeted by the staff while walking around the grounds and the atmosphere is so laid back. I'll definately be back again!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
PilarTapia, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

I would like to express my gratitude for the time you have taken to share this very detailed review and the valuable comments you’ve provided in it. Thank you for the warm words regarding our staff, service, food and general relaxing atmosphere, which we try to provide to our guests.
I have no doubt that your review will be of great help for many travelers while making their decision to visit Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Warm Greetings,