Tripadvisor
Cancun
12,336 results
All reviews fish tacos san telmo el mexicano moon tower kambu restaurant juan jose chef josue tuna tower lobby bar upper pool ocean front garden view master suite sushi michael jackson show fire show our waiter
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

A 12-day stay here did not disappoint. The staff go out of their way to make your visit relaxing and enjoyable. Beautiful beach, full spa, comfortable rooms and a great mix of restaurants made for an outstanding vacation.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PilarTapia, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a brief comment about your recent experience at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancún. I am very happy to know that your experience was very enjoyable, comments like yours are a source of great motivation for us, as we see our hard work reflected in a satisfied visitor.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Great place, we took young kids and they loved it. The cool part was it has great things for kids and adults. Special shout out to Adrian, Nayeli, Elmar, Pedro, Aldair and Axel. They have multiple restaurants at the hotel. But these guys did a fantastic job so we kept going back to the same restaurant.

1  Thank jordanpU4509QP

Thank you for speaking so highly of our service and the quality of experience we offer to our guests. We are completely honored to receive such positive feedback and read that your expectations were exceeded in every way. I will personally extend your special comments with Adrian, Nayeli, Elmar, Pedro, Aldair and Axel for their extraordinary performance.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun in the very near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2020

This was the 4th year in a row that we've visited this resort and we love it! It's so nice to always be greeted by the staff while walking around the grounds and the atmosphere is so laid back. I'll definately be back again!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
PilarTapia, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

I would like to express my gratitude for the time you have taken to share this very detailed review and the valuable comments you’ve provided in it. Thank you for the warm words regarding our staff, service, food and general relaxing atmosphere, which we try to provide to our guests.
I have no doubt that your review will be of great help for many travelers while making their decision to visit Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Warm Greetings,

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

My post is a bit late but just wanted to give a quick review because it’s definitely worth doing it and they crew of fiesta americana deserves it. All I can say is that the 4 days that we stayed just my mom and I were amazing! Every single Person treated us so well and we felt like at home. So thank you Eladio maitre d of the main buffet.
Marcos and Manuel both chefs in charge of pastries.
Jonathan main chef
Pamela, angel, Vladimir and Diego.
These are only a few names that I can remember. THANK YOU!
Thank you fiesta americana we will be back for sure

Date of stay: October 2019

Allow me to thank you for the time you spent writing this wonderful review of Fiesta Americana Condesa and for your preference. It warms my heart to read that we have surpassed your expectations and that you went home more than satisfied with your experience. I will personally extend your special comments to Eladio, Chef Marcos, Chef Manuel, Chef Jonathan, Pamela, Angel, Vladimir, and Diego for their extraordinary performance.
Comments like yours motivate us to continue the hard work in order to obtain great results. We look forward to having you back soon,

Greetings,

Reviewed January 19, 2020

This was our 4th stay at Fiesta Americana. We always receive great service. They actually remember us when we arrive. The day we arrived, we went down to the pool to say hello to the entertainment staff and Uri stopped a game of corn hole to come and greet us. The food is all delicious. We ate at the new Mexican restaurant this time and the food was amazing! We have made friends there. The steakhouse . The service there was amazing also. Juan José (JJ) is our favorite (right from our first stay) Whatever we needed, all we had to do was ask. The public relations representative Fernanda was always there if we needed her. The waitstaff at the pool: Claudio, Miguel and Marco always anticipated our next drink and would just bring us water even if we didn’t ask just to make sure we stayed hydrated. Sofia, Raúl, Sofía, Alex and Jack kept everyone busy at the pool. The food at Kambu was so delicious! Thanks to chef Luis! Our waiter Otoniel helped us with our Spanish and was a very attentive waiter. The Captain Jonathan and the Hostess Martha made sure we were happy and comfortable. They have some new “shows” in the form of a Silent Party, karaoke and a new magic show. I still love the Michael Jackson show.
In the deli, Claudia made my husband and I an iced coffee every morning The gift shop staff is also very helpful.
The staff at Fiesta Americana truly makes us feel at home. We are already planning our next trip and bringing family and friends.

We love you Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun.

la familia primero

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 847daniellej

At Fiesta Americana Condesa it is always a pleasure to welcome back our dear guests and have an opportunity to make every stay even more enjoyable than the previous one. Thank you for your detailed review and the valuable comments you’ve provided in it. I have no doubt that it will be of great help for many travelers while making their decision to visit Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun.
I will personally extend your special comments to Uriel, Juan José, Fernanda, Claudio, Miguel, Marco, Sofia, Raúl, Sofía, Alex, Jack, Chef Luis, Otoniel, Jonathan, and Claudia for their extraordinary performance.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Warm Greeting,