9,466 results
All reviewsfish tacosel mexicanojuan josemoon towersan telmokambu restaurantchef josuetuna towerlobby barceviche barupper poolocean frontgarden viewmaster suitemichael jackson showsushiother resorts
Reviewed June 28, 2010

I am a travel agent and have stayed in many beachfront hotels and resorts. My husband and I stayed at the Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun for 3 nights in June, prior to going into a timeshare for a week. We booked the all-inclusive option, and we were not disappointed. The property is absolutely beautiful, with the prettiest swimming pool I've seen in Cancun. The grounds around the pool are tropical and manicured. The pool itself is a two-tired arrangement with waterfalls and a separate, large childrens' pool. There is a swim-up bar and a large beachfront restaurant with delicious choices. The restaurant also has a buffet each day, if you choose to do that. I had the Coconut Shrimp with Mango Chutney one day, and it was superb. They also have great salads and sandwiches. Desserts are incredible! The best Tiramisu I've ever had. The hotel is older and is being renovated at the present time. The rooms are a good size, with lovely furniture and exquisite linens. Bed was very comfortable. Other reviewers have commented on how small the bathroom is.The toilet and tub are in a small area, but outside that is a large vanity with a make-up mirror, sink, etc., so I had no problem with the bathroom. We had a small balcony with a view of the pool and Caribbean, and it was just delightful.The beach is just gorgeous - large, with brand new sand, and the swimming was wonderful. The Palapas are set pretty far back on the beach, but they have an area just a few steps up from the beach with palapas that are well-spaced and look right out to the water. We enjoyed many hours there, with waiters available all day to take food and drink orders. The service throughout the property was excellent, and the staff could not have been more professional or courteous. We truly felt pampered during our 3-day stay. What I liked the most is that this resort is a medium-sized property, so everything was within reasonable proximity and an easy walk. The public areas are clean and beautiful, and the hotel is located on the southern part of the hotel zone, where the properties are not on top of each other. If you're looking for a very modern, chain hotel, this is not the property for you. But if you're looking to a resort that makes you feel like you're in Mexico while providing all the amenities you need for a relaxing vacation, I highly recommend the Fiesta American Condesa. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank lynn121946
Reviewed June 14, 2010

Fiesta Americana Condesa was wonderful. When we pulled up in our shuttle the bell man was wonderful. Rode the escalator up the beatiful lobby. Checked in at the nicest front desk. Pool area is fun and spetacular. Great bar delicious food. The best staff. Great Beach. We had a relaxing stay and enjoyed the service by the staff. The only thing I didn't like was for them to charge for coffee and bottelled water in your room.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank alonsoflor
Reviewed June 11, 2010

At first there were many Brazilean youngsters the first two nights that would come in very loud and drunk and wake us all up in the tower singing Ole Ole, but when I told management about it they moved us to nice quiet tower and a nice beachfront suite with a jacuzzi in the balcony. My wife and I spent the evenings in the jacuzzi watching the moon and the stars and hearing the waves, it was a dream! The suite has 2 bedrooms and the concierge took care of everything! We had 2 maids, bath robes, sandals, toiletries, shampoos, mini bar, and we became proud members of the Fiestamericana Vacation Club because we were impressed by the quality and level of service. The massages in the Spa were phenomenal!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank mdeltoro208
Reviewed June 10, 2010

good:
nice hotel.very good service, beautiful pool, nice people, very clean facility, the rooms are nice, comfortable beds,
bad:
small bathroom in the room, no free coffee, no free wifi, no hot jacuzzi by the pool

when u book this hotel make sure add the breakfast buffet package, breakfast is excellent.
overall very nice hotel for the price, i will stay here again for sure,

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank jetle80
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Lobby is not air-conditioned. No bellhop to assist luggage to room.
Room is outdated. Televisions have spanish closed captions what we were unable to turn off. We opted out of all inclusive because we were taking day trips for the most part.
Breakfast is extremely expensive. No free coffee like American Hotels offer.
There are lots of parties and young adults running up and down the corridors in the
wee hours. Disruptive enough that we had to call the desk. Balcony is very narrow.
Pool is beautiful but very warm and not deep. Beach is also beautiful. Unfortunately,
we will not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple