56 people are viewing this hotel
$521
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
$521
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$358
Hotels.com$521
Travelocity$521
getaroom.com$620
13,936 results
All reviews fish tacos san telmo el mexicano moon tower chef josue kambu restaurant juan jose tuna tower upper pool lobby bar ocean front sushi garden view master suite michael jackson show fire show our waiter
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019

Fanatstic place for families and couples. Very much appricate overall atmosphere; food and entertainiment avaiable. This was our second time at this place. My 8 years old son and 15 years old daughter both found their stay very satisfying.

1  Thank azavrin
PilarTapia, Propietario at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun. I am pleased to know your overall experience was enjoyable and was highlighted by our service.
We are looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed July 13, 2019

Amazing hotel , I would like to go back. Best week of my life, clean , delicious food, very nice staff. Was there with my wife and son and we have the time of our lives. Words cant express how happy we are.

1  Thank RandallM335
PilarTapia, Gerente at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2019

Allow me to thank you for the time you spent writing this wonderful review of Fiesta Americana Condesa. It is great to know that we have surpassed your expectations and that you went home more than satisfied with your experience. Comments like yours motivate us to continue the hard work in order to obtain great results.
We look forward to having you and your family back soon.

Greetings,

Reviewed July 12, 2019

I had a great time at the hotel and really helpful staff. I lost my ring and Benjamin Martin and Javier found it in 30 min from the pool area. They are quick and helpful all the time. Rooms are great and food is delicious .

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank rpatel90

Thank you for sharing with us your recent experience at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun.
Our main objective in this business is to exceed our guests' expectations, creating memorable moments that will turn your vacations into an unforgettable experience.
I am happy to read that Benjamin, Javier, Martin, and Julio helped you to find the ring. They will be very happy to know that they contributed to making your stay a memorable one.
Hopefully, you will consider us as hosts for your next getaway, we will be more than happy to have you back.

Greetings,

Reviewed July 12, 2019

Special “Thank you” to JJ and to Hercules for taking care of my family and I, keep up the great customer service!!!! Facilities were great, anything we wanted we found without issues. Great food and drinks. Very relaxed atmosphere!!

1  Thank 1frankgallardo

Allow me to express my appreciation for taking the time to share your review about your recent stay with us. I am glad to read that your overall experience was very enjoyable. We take pride in being able to provide our guests with memorable experiences and genuine caring service.
Juan Jose and Heraclio will be very happy to read your comments, it is always a marvelous incentive to know that your efforts are being noticed.
Thank you again for all your preference, we hope to have the pleasure of seeing you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 12, 2019

A friend and I stayed at the Fiesta Americana Condesa in July 2019 and had the best stay! Such friendly staff who are always welcoming! Look out for Juan Jose and Kary, always friendly and happy to see you, making our stay extra enjoyable! Great food selection, great facilities and all guests are happy to chat! Wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Cancun and have organised to come back to the Fiesta Americana Condesa at the same time next year !

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank BrittneyVanGestel

Dear BrittneyVanGestel, we appreciate your astonishing review, thanks for mentioning so many positive elements you have experienced with us. I am pleased to know you enjoyed our personalized service and delicious food. I will personally extend your special comments to Juan Jose and Carlene (Kary) for their extraordinary performance.
Thank you so much for your recommendations for future travelers. We are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Warm regards,