56 people are viewing this hotel
$521
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
$521
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$358
Hotels.com$521
Travelocity$521
getaroom.com$620
13,937 results
All reviews fish tacos san telmo el mexicano moon tower chef josue kambu restaurant juan jose tuna tower upper pool lobby bar ocean front sushi garden view master suite michael jackson show fire show our waiter
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019

We stayed here 4/10-4/15. The hotel has gone thru some renovations and looks even better than it did last year. The food was incredible and the amazing staff was exceptional. From the staff at the pool; Isabella and Adrian kept us entertained. Isabella even sang karaoke with me one night! Jose and Pedro kept us hydrated. Julian was our favorite breakfast server. Victor, Diego and Reyes at the lobby and front end were beyond helpful and amazing. We were so sad to leave but will definitely be back.
Nicole, Cheree and Dominica

Room tip: ask for ocean view or ocean front
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 8383nicolem
PilarTapia, Gerente at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

At Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun it is always a pleasure to welcome back our dear guests and have an opportunity to make every stay even more enjoyable than the previous one. We strive to distinguish our service by giving importance to little details and anticipation of our guests’ needs and desires and it's wonderful to know that it made your vacation a truly unique experience.
Thank you very much for your loyalty and wonderful comments, please believe that the most flattering compliment a guest can pay us is honoring us with their return. I will personally extend your special comments to Isabel, Adrian, Jose, Pedro, Julian, Victor, Diego and Reyes for their extraordinary service. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Warm Greetings,

Reviewed April 18, 2019

First time in Cancun and it did not disappoint. Fiesta Americana Condesa was great! The staff was extremely nice and very helpful. One staff member who stood out was Isabel with the recreational team(Poolside) such a sweet soul and went above and beyond in everything she did to make it a blast! The food/drinks were so good everywhere my friends and I went and the room was always clean. Definitely will have to come back!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing the wonderful experience you had at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun. Our main objective in this business is to exceed our guests' expectations, creating memorable moments that will turn your vacations into an unforgettable experience. Isabel will be very happy to read your comments, it is always a marvelous incentive to know that your efforts are being noticed. We look forward to having you back soon.

Warm Greetings,

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

I came to vacations with the family and the service is excellent the food was great, the only thing is the seaweed that made it difficult to enjoy the beach. Other than that everything was great, I met a security guy his name is Olan, he is very nice person, Olan showed me many places of the hotel a d gave me a excellent info, Olan made us feel good, he's a good guy.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Freddyapple

We are completely honored to read that your visit to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun was more than enjoyable and lived up to your expectations. We truly appreciate all the positive remarks about our resort and especially about Olan´s service. I will be sure to share your comments with him as it’s very motivating to see our hard work reflected in your comments.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 18, 2019

We were at hotel from April 6-13, we thoroughly enjoyed our first experience at Fiesta Americana Condesa.Staff were fabulous and provided excellent service.Francisco at check in, Alejandro(food guest services), Deyvid, Chantal, Ernesto and Raul at K’amboo, they know how to provide excellent, yet personal, friendly service. They remembered us and what we liked. Main buffet staff such as Eladio, Alegria, Edwardo and Pedro also provided special service.There are many others, All that we interacted with were superb from arrival at front desk to our room cleaner. I like that bags are taken directly to room by porters, luggage is there when you arrive. If I had to say what might be improved, possibly more f a selection at buffet, children’s section with chicken fingers and fries, daily pasta dishes with both tomato and Alfredo sauce; garbage/recycle cans, could never find any. Other than that, I highly recommend this as both a family and couples vacation location.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank inal168

First of all, I would like to thank you for your loyalty and preference. It warms my heart to read that you gave us the honor to host you once again. I have no doubts that your review will be of great help for many travelers while making their decision to visit Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun. I will personally extend your special comments to Francisco, Alejandro, David, Chantal, Ernesto, Raul, Eladio, Alegria, Eduardo, Pedro, and Alfredo their extraordinary service.
Once again, thank you very much for your loyalty and wonderful comments, please believe that the most flattering compliment a guest can pay us is honoring us with their return.

Best regars,

Pilar Tapia General Manager

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

I always come to this hotel. This time it was a birthday celebration with all the family (13th people). All I can say is that Fiesta Americana really excel in their service. From a great breakfast thru activities and with excellent dinner everything. Not to forget the cakes they made for my wife...simply amazing.

A special mention to Chef Josue, the Cake's chef Manuel. I highly recommend the restaurant El Mexicano. Hugo, Erika and the Chef Jonathan delight us with a great taste of Mexico

Thank you Fiesta Americana for wonderful vacation!!

Trip type: Traveled with family