39 people are viewing this hotel
$517
Free cancellation until 12/19/21
$517
Free cancellation until 12/19/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
$362
Hotels.com$517
Travelocity$517
getaroom.com$615
13,951 results
All reviews fish tacos san telmo el mexicano moon tower chef josue kambu restaurant juan jose tuna tower upper pool lobby bar ocean front sushi garden view master suite michael jackson show fire show our waiter
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2019

We took our kids - 15, 14, 12 and 10 to FA Condesa over their spring break and we all absolutely loved it! The resort is beautiful, the staff are extremely attentive and the restaurants are wonderful! Our kids were not bored one time between the Gulf, the pools, all the food and the teen club area! There were a few people who really stood out to us too! First off, Ana, our concierge...she is AMAZING and helped us get some things scheduled that we may have had difficulties with had we tried on our own. Ruth, massage therapist in the spa...HOLY MACARONI is she WONDERFUL! I actually went back for a second massage as the first one was so great! We loved all of the restaurants from the fish tacos in the Cevicheria to the Steak tacos in taco stand that is in the lobby! They also do crepes nightly which our kids sometimes had both before dinner for an appetizer and after dinner for dessert! LOL! The one stand out for this resort though is Rosato, the Italian restaurant! The captain, Arturo is probably the hardest working restaurant manager I have ever seen! He was constantly walking around talking with guests about their experience. I have Celiac disease and he made it a point to let me know that my food would be prepared in a special area of the kitchen so as to not cross contaminate! Our waiter, Leonardo was awesome! He was so patient with us (our kids) each time we dined there and was very attentive to how we were enjoying our experience. Finally, the chef at Rosato, Adrian - the BEST! He prepared a special meal that was spot on, exactly what my entire family loved! From the tuscan tomato soup to the perfectly cooked steak to the gluten free tiramisu!!!! We honestly cannot rave about this resort enough!!! :-)

Room tip: Upgrade to the Ocean Front rooms! You won't be sorry!!!
3  Thank BrandiPatt74
Reviewed March 30, 2019

Beautiful Hotel all around, tropical feeling, great for all ages! Large pools, not crowded even though hotel was pretty full, loved the pool bar. plenty of beach chair. Only problem we had was finding pool chairs after 8am, people woke up early, put towels, books, flip flops on the chairs and left for breakfast, walks or whatever they did and did not come back till later, the hotel finally addressed that issue, but unfortunately it was our last day. Everything else was spectacular!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank B9433FNmichellem
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

This was our first time at this resort and came for our March break holiday! The resort was modern, spacious and very clean.
The staff were friendly, hardworking and always had smiles on their faces.
The rooms are spacious and clean but the bathroom is open concept which makes it tricky if you are traveling with children( you have to change in the bathroom)
There was lots of restaurants choices especially for lunch and all the food was delicious. The only reservation that is required is for the steak house which was well worth the line up. My husband is vegan and found it tricky for him to eat as there was not a lot of options for him. The staff wound ask each time if there was any food allergies or restrictions and we wound mention vegan but nothing came out of it. It would have been nice if the chefs would accommodate a different meal fo him especially at the al cart restaurants. We really enjoyed the fresh crepes and churros at the cafe.
I think the biggest challenge at this resort is the lacking of umbrellas at the pool and beach. This is extremely important especially if you are traveling with children.
Everyday i would have to be down at the pool by 7am to reserve a shaded spot. At the infinity pool there was only 3 umbrellas and 1 wooden shade hut with chairs underneath. For the size of this resort and it was extremely busy, there was not enough umbrellas and all the chairs were tightly packed together. It was a very tight space. Pool and hot tub temperatures were also cool. I did read on your website that the temperature is supposed to be warm.
Overall it was a great holiday and a lovely resort. I think though there should be more umbrellas brought in and more food options for people who have food restrictions. Thank you.

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank ianmA2935WM
PilarTapia, Gerente at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide your valuable feedback, which helps us improve each and every day. While I am happy to read that the service was beyond your expectations, I understand that certain aspects of the Resort left to be desired. I am sorry to read that we did not give any more food options to her husband, since giving personalized service to guests with special diets is something that characterizes us. I would also like to inform you that we are already reviewing the issue of the umbrellas, to provide a quick solution in high seasons.
Thank you once again for sharing your comments, we sincerely hope to have the chance to be your hosts once again and show you the improvements we have made with your comments in mind.

Pilar Tapia

Reviewed March 30, 2019

This is one of the best all-inclusive resorts we've stayed at in Cancun/Riviera Maya. The only thing keeping me from a 5-star review is the aggressive vacation club sales staff in the lobby. They are wearing Fiesta Americana uniforms and are very friendly and 'helpful', but their mission is to sell you a vacation club membership. If you know this ahead of time, you will have an awesome time here.

2  Thank Trail56576770521
Reviewed March 30, 2019

Great hotel. Food by the pool was very good. Aqua City is right across the street. Great scuba trips and also fun for the kids. We took the jungle tour with the children. kids 5 and up should be all good. Hotel had great service and the bar staff was friendly.The spa here was one of the best that I have had a t a hotel while on vacation.We love the Fiesta Hotel chain.

Room tip: we got the got floor by the kitchen.
Date of stay: August 2018