9,622 results
All reviews fish tacos el mexicano juan jose moon tower san telmo kambu restaurant chef josue tuna tower lobby bar ceviche bar upper pool ocean front garden view master suite michael jackson show sushi other resorts
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The fiesta never disappoints! Not gunna lie was a tad nervous to return without my favorite person working there anymore but, We love this place it’s truly our home away from home! The construction updates are great and the staff is just one of a kind!! They remember us every time! Thank you to Carlos, Claudio, perdero, Raul, Jaime, eldualo, Jose, ferernda.ALL the staff who are the biggest reason we keep coming back! See you in April! Wish it was sooner!! ❤️❤️

1  Thank Nickage20
PilarTapia, Gerente at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

At Fiesta Americana Condesa it is always a pleasure to welcome back our dear guests and have an opportunity to make every stay even more enjoyable than the previous one. I will personally extend your special comments to Carlos, Claudio, Pedro, Raul, Jaime, Eduardo, Jose and Fernanda for their extraordinary performance.
Thank you very much for your loyalty, please believe that the most flattering compliment a guest can pay us is honoring us with their return. We are looking forward to welcome you back to your home away from home.

Warm Greeting,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

"i went on vacation in Cancun at Fiesta Americana Condesa, my boyfriend and I had an amazing time. Bernice helped us at the VIP check in, and she helped us with an upgrade to an Ocean Front room which made the rest of our stay perfect. Favorite spot, the Cevicheria restaurant, we loved it. Thank you also to Chef Carmen and Chef Chelito for all your attention.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Please allow me to express my sincere gratefulness for sharing with us this generous comments about our staff and our services. Berenice, Chef Carmen and Chef Chelito will be very happy to read your comments, it is always a marvellous incentive to know that your efforts are being noticed. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments, please believe that the most flattering compliment a guest can pay us is honoring us with their return
We are looking forward to having the honor to host you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel and staff were great, room service was quick. No extra fees or charges upon checkout. They are renovating but it was not an issue, I only walked past renovations once and they stopped drilling as I walked by. If the beach was not polluted with globs of black ugly smelly seaweed I would have a great time. All of the hotels in the hotel zone had this issues. I saw one crew cleaning up at a neighboring hotel. There is not much that can be done about the seaweed issue do you research before you go to make sure that issue is resolved first. I wish someone had told me this before I booked my trip.

Room Tip: Bring plenty of singles to tip, you can tip in dollars.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for sharing this review of your recent stay with us. At Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun we take pride in the quality of the service and the attention we pay to detail, and I am very happy to read that all our efforts are on the right track. We are looking forward to welcome you back to make every effort to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was hesitate to stay here!! So happy I decided to go!! Construction at a minimum can’t even tell!! Amazing service, food, rooms were very clean!! Staff is wonderful!! We were there for 8 days only 3 days there was seaweed then the beach cleared up!! We got to go in the ocean it was beautiful!! I miss it already!!!

Room Tip: I stayed ocean view!! Very clean. Hotel is not huge so not much walking it’s really a beautiful place!!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing with us the astonish. l experience you had at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun. Our main objective in this business is to exceed our guest's expectations, creating memorable moments that will turn your vacations into an unforgettable experience.
We are looking forward to welcome you back on many future occasions, which we will be happy to make very special for you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had the best service provided by Juan Jose and especially from Raul who manages the Ceviche restaurant. Raul was extremely kind, helpful, super pleasant and knew us very well after our first visit to the restaurant. Raul totally made our visit great. Our waitress named Rosa at the ceviche restaurant was very nice, pleasant and took good care of us. At the lower pool we had awesome service provided by Gemma. Her kindness, efficient service and nice personality made us feel great.

Room Tip: Have cash to tip; hotel does not exchange money.
2  Thank _silviomedina1952

Thank you very much for your review and for mentioning so many positive elements you have experienced at Fiesta Americana Condesa. I am pleased to know you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, highlighted by our service. I will share your comments with Juan José, Raúl, Rosa and Gemma.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Warm Greetings,