“Holiday of a lifetime”

Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive
Ranked #13 of 177 Hotels in Cancun
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stayed here for 2 weeks arriving 27th april 2013. We were amazed by the level of professionalism and willingness to help from the staff. The food was top class and didnt taste like generic crap in other all inclusives, the drinks were all premium brands. Staff didnt wait for a tip and were very grateful when they recieved one. We saw the pool towel man never standing idle, making sure everyone had a sun bed and getting one if they didnt, we even saw him washing a ladies feet when she came back fromt he sea covered in sand.
We also saw the restaurant staff pushing 2 chairs together to allow a sleeping child to stay asleep while his parents enjoyed their dinner, sensational, there is also a great room service menu and a restocked mini fridge. we found the resort safe and secure and the beach is the best we have ever seen, we will be back,

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Darrenireland
Write a ReviewReviews (8,382)

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I had stayed other times at Cancún Palace, now the Hard Rock, and was hesitant to try a different hotel. Well we gave this hotel a chance and to our surprise, we loved it. We could not be happier with the service we received. The guys from the buffet restaurant were so nice, specially Misael, Andres, and Marcos the night crew guys. I definitely want to go back and take my parents with me.

• Stayed: November 2013
4  Thank Rodriguh98
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

After deciding on cancun for a holiday my girlfriend and I decided to find a hotel. I opted for this hotel as the price was reasonable and the trip advisor reviews were generally very good. I have never posted on trip advisor before but felt I should as this hotel is fantastic. The design is lovely with a huge thatch teepee type arrangement at the front of the hotel and a similar theme throughout. On check in we were brought drinks to us and told details about the hotel. We were shown to our room which was clean and tidy and in keeping with Mexican design. The hotel has 4 restaurants and a few more bars including the pool bar. The food is good because at a lot of all inclusives you get tired of the same style of cooking, where with this hotel you have an Italian, Mexican and Asian restaurant also there is a worlds food which is mostly Mexican style foods but does cater more for American tastes too, you can still get bacon for breakfast so as a Brit I was happy. In two weeks we did not feel the need to eat outside of the hotel once other than when on day trips. The bars around the hotel were great and cocktails were included too on the all inclusive some of our favourites were mango tango and mud slide. The lager is good and the red and white wine that was inclusive was also very good. With regards to the staff I genuinely would not have wanted to change one of them they were all very helpful and sincere. I tipped because I appreciated the service they delivered after meals and when someone had got me a few drinks. The minibar in the room was inclusive too I am not sure if this is dependent on the type of wrist band you have and also the room service was included. We ordered this a few times and were really impressed. I had planned whilst out there to propose to my girlfriend. Prior to going I emailed the head concierge a gent named Fabrizio. I told him that I would like a special meal on our last night which was our anniversary the cost for this is 95 usd and I asked for it to be on the beach so I could propose. The weather unfortunately on the day wasn't the best and to accommodate this they turned the lifeguards hut in to a romantic spot just above the beach they put silk white sheets around the side and a table for two with candles all over it and flame torches at the front. I was shocked at the level of effort they put in. I opted for the Asian style cuisine and the head of the Asian restaurant came over, introduced us to our waiter. After the meal which was lovely the chef came over to check we enjoyed it. Inbetween the main and the dessert I went down on to the beach and proposed. Luckily it had stopped raining. I wanted to write this review to give people reassurance about booking. If I was to be pernickety I would say there was some building work going on but I am realistic and understand all buildings need maintenance doing to them. The work being done was scraping off old render and repairing so no real inconvenience. If it bothered me I would have just gone to a different part if the hotel but it didn't. The sliding door to the balcony was pretty heavy but that literally is it. We were there for two weeks and that is the worst I could say about it. I really enjoyed my time there and would go back.

• Stayed: December 2013
12  Thank 8ball247
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This was my first experience in an all-inclusive, and I felt like my family was treated like royalty. The staff was very attentive, especially to my two daughters. The pools and beach were beautiful. Food was good for the most part, though room service was limited, and they charged if you order mixed drinks to the room. I agree with Tina about JJ (Juan Jose Hernadez)- he was personable and attentive, as were the other wait staff.

Room Tip: We requested rooms close to our in-laws, and they got us rooms next to each other with an adjoining...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mojotravels2013
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We had a great time at this resort in Dec. 2013. We had a wonderful waiter JJ (Juan Jose Hernadez) who was amazing!! The food was very good. Only suggestion would be to add some more decor to the actual rooms!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Tina S
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I would rate this hotel/resort as excellent in every category except the food, and that is because I have GIRD and the food choices for dinner are not as varied as I would like.
The premises are immaculate, the rooms are very nice, the decor is great, the service is wonderful, all of the employees are friendly and polite, there is no problem with the language, there are activities and amenities for all, there are numerous bars and restaurants, and fresh water swimming as well as a swim-up bar.
The beach is fine white sand and the water is azure blue. Temperatures when we were there were in the mid eighties during the day and around seventy at night. There was a constant off shore wind which made it very comfortable.
We will go back!

Room Tip: The more you pay, the better the view. You can face the ocean, or the lagoon which is on the street...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank likesnow
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Where to start!! Well The hotel and service were AMAZING. we went there for our wedding, which we had 30 guests come and stay at the hotel as well. thanks to Lisbeth Cruz and Silvia our wedding came out better then expected. Lisbeth & Silvia where just AMAZING help and very attentive to detail. thank you both so much!! we had a junior suit and it was BEAUTIFUL. the cleaning service is great and and ALWAYS willing to help in anything you may need. they ALWAYS made sure to put ROSES on our bed & ALWAYS had a fresh Pastry in our room every evening.. :-) We had breakfast, lunch and dinner a few times at KAMBU and the service was EXCELLENT especially JAIRO, VICTOR, great people and very attentive to ANYTHING we needed. Gracias to Jairo y Victor again for there amazing service in Kambu restaurant. The cevicheria by the pool had GREAT Sea Food.. :-)
The Puc Lobby bar, was AWESOME too Especially Felix Martin, just an absolutely amazing person and server!! Thank you Felix!! If i can make a suggestion to the Hotel i would recommend for them to change the food in the buffet restuarant Kambu instead of having the same foods everyday. Overall the Hotel and Service was Great. I would definitely go back to the Hotel and will refer our friends and family.

Room Tip: Junior Suit facing the ocean and it was amazing.....
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family