“Beautiful, relaxing and great service. Will be back!”

Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive
Ranked #13 of 176 Hotels in Cancun
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was at the Fiesta Americana Cancun from July 11th-14th. This was my first experience with an all-inclusive resort and I must say I was blown away by the quality of food, options and service. The staff were friendly, the check in process was quick and easy, the room was clean and comfortable and I loved that they had so many choices for food and snacks. I love dining outside so the open air Asian and Mexican restaurants were my favorite along with the "Cevicheria" by the pool. We stayed in the shade of a palapa overlooking the beach most of the day to avoid getting too much sun and were checked on regularly by a very nice waiter. I also checked out the spa at the hotel. It was a bit pricey but was a really beautiful and relaxing place. Before my massage I spent a few minutes in the sauna and then hot tub to relax. While I waited for my massage therapist, I sat in a comfy chair in a dimly lit room with a cool wash cloth on my forehead and heated neck pillow on my shoulders. Ricardo was my therapist and he did a great job. All in all the staff here really work hard to make sure the hotel is beautiful, clean and well stocked and they seem to sincerely want you to be happy.

3  Thank AriesgirlMortongrove
Write a ReviewReviews (8,400)

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My 17 year old daughter and I stayed a week. Oceanfront room overlooking the pool had great view and was good size, well furnished and well kept. Mattresses are extra firm so not the most comfortable. Service in restaurants, on beach and by housekeeping was prompt and professional. Food was plentiful and tasty - especially Italian, Asian and Mexican restaurants. Would have liked healthier takeaway options during the day. Snack bar had only burgers, fried foods and such. Cevicheria had healthier options if you like seafood. Plenty of pool/beach chairs and towels. Entertainment/shows were something to do in the evenings but were good, not great. Spa service was exceptional. Be sure to use the facilities - sauna, steam, cold and hot tubs - before your services. Lots going on and hard to keep up. Could be better communication about what's going on where and how things work, like restaurants, towel cards, evening outings, etc. Overall a very good first all inclusive experience.

Shout outs to:
Angel and Sarahi for excellent service on the beach
David for exceptional service and hospitality in Mexican and Italian restaurants (and napkin folding lessons for my daughter)
Julieta for fabulous omelettes each morning
Arle for service (and advanced napkin folding) at Asian restaurant
Joel for handing out beach towels with a smile each day
All staff who served us well and with a smile

2  Thank MelMah
JohnKirwan, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you very much for this wonderful review of your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate the opportunity you gave us to be your first All Inclusive Resort, it’s a pleasure to know that this experience was a very positive one, highlighted by our great service and selection of food.

Our entire team is looking forward to welcome you back, ready to make every effort to provide you with another pleasurable experience.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

When we stayed at Fiesta Amer. this April, we knew the experience was a great one, but we could not isolate why at that time. We can now!!!!
We are staying at another all-inclusive in Jamaica right now. The hotel has the same quality considering the "bones" (rooms, amenities, services), but our experience could not be more different. The reason...Fiesta Americana's management team. We watched as the area managers walked the property through out the day...all day...every day. It was clear that people were being held accountable, and it was so so clear in the fantastic service we received. Again, the hotels on paper would be very comparable...but in reality (where it counts) ...they are night and day. It is easier if I list the differences:
Jamaica-Bahia: Fiesta Amer:
Food: Yuck....1/5 (always running out, nasty) Food: Good...4/5 (never ran out, good)
Rooms: Okay...3/5 Rooms: Okay...3/5
Room Service....1/5 (nasty, always...always late-1.5 hours to serve?) Room Service....3/5
Staff Service.....1/5 (rude, unhappy, resentful) Staff Service....5/5
Management......0/5 (non existent, eating if visible) Management....5/5 (on at all times)
Overall.....1/5 (most regret filled trip taken) Overall...4/5 VERY pleasently surprised

These Jamaica-Bahia people need to hire the managment team from FA...but I doubt even they would take on this challenge. We miss FA, and now truly know what we had while there!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank 1nevan

Thank you very much for sharing your review, which contributes greatly to our improvement. I’m very glad to know that your stay with us resulted in such a pleasurable and memorable vacation. I'm very grateful for your comments about the work of our staff; let me assure you that this kind of recognition has a very special meaning to us as a team.

We all are looking forward to this special honor of welcoming you back to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This vacation was the most amazing vacation I've ever had. I will never forget the memories my family and i have made with the animators. Margarita, Dani, Daniel, Diego, Carry were the best! i will never forget them. They made my vacation. I recommend this hotel to everyone who wants to go because it is honestly such an awesome experience. The staff is phenomenal, all the workers are very sweet. i would definitely go back.

Josie, Danny, Sydney and James.

Room Tip: bathrooms are very small and the sink is not in the bathroom. Suites are better than standard rooms...
3  Thank sydney m
Reviewed July 20, 2013

On July 8th 2013 I arrived at the AFC with my two teenagers to enjoy Mexico as I have done many times in the past. The Entrance and the Lobby was very nice, we were welcomed with open arms. Check in was a breeze, and being that we arrived 3 hrs early they still checked us into our Ocean Front Master Suite.
The room was clean, however it was very very dated. Furniture was worn, and scratched, miss matched tiles in the bathroom. Not what I expected for an upgraded room.
The Restaurants were very nice and the food was good, as was the pool area.
Overall the employees all went out of there way to make you happy.
For the money I could have stayed in a better Hotel, but reading the reviews I thought it would be better.
Oh and the Spa is way over priced! Double for what you would pay in the States!

5  Thank GUMSHOE6240

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I regret you weren't pleased with your stay, and that the resort didn't live up to your expectations. Every feedback we receive is very valuable for us as it is our most reliable source to locate areas we have to work at, in order to meet our guests expectations. Let me assure you that all the points you discussed in your review are taken into consideration and will be used to bring our services to the level where we can meet and even exceed every expectation of our highly appreciated guests.

Thank you for adding very generous remarks of the positive sides of your vacation with us and mentioning the services that made your stay more comfortable. Should you consider Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun for your vacations in the future, do not hesitate to contact me for any pre-arrival arrangements.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

A perfect All-Inclusive Resort for families. My kids are ages 14 and 11 and had an awesome time! My 11 year old can't wait to go back next year! The Spa exceeded our expectations, as did the overall service. The staff was truly exceptional. Food was on par, if not better than other all-inclusive resorts we have been to. The location was ideal for us - 10 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the shopping centers. Beautiful beach front hotel nestled among the other resorts in the Hotel Zone. We'd definitely go back.

4  Thank Mary H

Thank you very much for sharing your review with every reader of TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure host your recent vacation in Cancun and we are delighted to know that you had such a great and memorable time staying with us and enjoyed everything, from the convenient location of our resort, the spa, the quality of the food and especially the service.

Thank you again for all your kind comments, we all are looking forward to welcome you back next year.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Everything at the Fiesta Americana Condesa was wonderful.The food was delicious, the facilities, like the pool area were great for families and full of activities like volleyball and ping pong by the pool deck. The service in general most of all is what stood out. The staff was genuine and friendly. The Mexican restaurant waiter named David was very professional and very detailed when we asked about the menu. Everyday our family lounged by the pool/beach, and Rayli was there for us always very friendly and attentive. Overall, the hotel and the people who worked there was over the top and just phenomenal. I will come back just to see them again

3  Thank ClaudiAM7043