“Awesome!! WILL BE BACK!!!”

Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive
Ranked #15 of 182 Hotels in Cancun
GreenLeadersGold level
“Awesome!! WILL BE BACK!!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Great Location, Great beach, Great all-inclusive with 24hr room service!!!! Skip the breakfast buffets and opt for BREAKFAST IN BED!!!!! it was awesomeeeeeeee!!!

CHECK -IN:

Fast and FUN - Janette is a funny girl - She was so welcoming and accomodating, I told her it was my birthday weekend and I got a free upgrade!!!! Whoop, Whoop #WINNING!!! 8-)

You do not need a cab, buses run in front of this hotel 24/7 every 3 mins and cost $1. Its a 10 min ride to Congo Bongo. You will pass Liverpool Mall - (my fav). You can even take the bus to Wal-Mart - yes I said Walmart!!! lol Its a hour ride roundtrip!!! With great sights to see!!

We also took Excursion to Chichen Itza/CENOTE, $50 ea - however we ditched the tour group from Chichen Itza and took a cab to IK-KIL Sinkhole its literally 10mins away and the bigger better more popular one than CENOTE Sinkhole!!! PLEASSSSSSSSSE be advised this excurision is literally ALL FREAKING DAY!!!! 12hours at least!!! Be prepared take towels, snacks, cash, and drinks. A lunch is included with this excursion but food choices are limited and you must pay for drinks. If your VEGGIE-HEAD forgeaboutit - you will starve so bring your own food!!!

If your adventurous like me just GO FOR IT!!! But make sure your back by the time your tour group gets ready to depart Chichen Itza!!! LOL

Room Tip: Ask for Oceanview/or Ocean Front with balcony for the best quality view!!!
5 Thank MzJaytoo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,766)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Lenzburg,Il.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Oyr stay was great from beginning to end! The food was the best that we ever had in our trips to Mexico and Dominican. We have stayed at Riu to Dreams and this was the best. Our waiter Juan Jose Hernandez Palomec who worked at two of the restaurants was very good and helpful at everything in our stay! Look him up if you go. The resort was very clean and the entire staff was top notch. The beach was always clean. The only thing that I could say as a con would be that the waves at the resort were a bit rough and if you must snorkel you don't have perfect water. This is no fault of the resort. If you want a place worth the money you spend this is a good pick.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank Dan F
Toronto
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was our first time at this resort. The vacation was great from beginning to end. Our room was clean and spacious. The food was delicious and the service was top notch. Everyone who served us was friendly and helpful. We went to two shows and both were very entertaining. We were only asked once about a timeshare but as soon as we said no, they walked away. The spa was also very nice. We had a couples massage and both masseuses were very good and the spa itself was great. We ate at all four restaurants and the food was good at all four, but especially delicious was the italian restaurant. The only tiny fault was that the pool was a bit chilly. Overall we would definitely recommend this hotel and will be back there as well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Elise M
JohnKirwan, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor readers, it’s always nice to know we have met your expectations with the quality of the food, the comfort of your room and specially the great service provided by our staff.

We really appreciate your review and recommendations, we are looking forward to your next visit.

Warmest regards,
John Kirwan
Massachusetts
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed here from March 13-18th with another couple and some friends. We were a little sketched out about traveling to Mexico after things we've heard but this was one of our top vacations!!
Check-in was fast and easy and we were able to get our 3 rooms near each other which was nice. Our friends had a leak in the ceiling of their bathroom the 3rd night so they had to change rooms. Because of the inconvenience staff arranged for them to get an ocean view suite with outdoor jacuzzi!! Nice upgrade from a standard double!

Our room was always clean and our fridge was stocked daily-bathroom was small but that didn't matter to us. We thought the bed was comfortable and loved the dark shades!! Only complaint- our safe was broken and when we had someone come look at it they couldn't fix it- they said they would be back the following day but never came.

Pools were clean but COLD- fine once you got used to it though. We were looking forward to using the hot tub but the lower one wasn't working. We spent a lot of time at the swim up pool bar- lots of fun and met lots of great people!

Beach was nice and clean but would be careful about letting children swim! The waves were rough but the lifeguards kept a good eye on people. I think the water was actually warmer than the pool water! People were walking around selling sunglasses, cigars, jewelry, etc, but they weren't too pushy like at other resorts we've been to. Absolutely LOVED our beach waiter, Angel- he took good care of us all!!

Food was better than a lot of other resorts we've visited. Both breakfast buffets were GREAT we loved the omelettes and the fresh fruit they had to offer. Fish tacos and the snack bar were popular but we also ate at the restaurant for lunch and liked the fajitas and sandwiches!! Dinner buffet was nothing special- not a lot of variety. We especially liked the Asian restaurant (ate there twice) and Mexican restaurant. Italian was nice and fancy but the food was just okay. It was nice that you didn't HAVE to make reservations for the restaurants like at a lot of other resorts but there was usually at least an hour wait for 6-depending when you put your name in. I recommend putting your name in early then going to get ready or going to the lobby bar for some drinks!
We only got late night room service once but it was great!!

Entertainment was pretty good- we watched the show stars and circus show and went to karaoke in the lobby. We really enjoyed the circus show! Daytime entertainment was ok- wish they'd have more contests, music, etc. We participated in the perfect couples contest and our friends won a bottle of champagne and a couples massage!! Very Nice! Dany and Carry were awesome!!

Overall we really enjoyed our stay at Fiesta Americana Condesa and would go back to this resort & recommend it to others!!

Room Tip: Oceanview suite with jacuzzi= awesome if you can afford it- upgrade!!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
6 Thank lbp65
Lewisville, Texas
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this resort. It is very clean and well maintained. Check in was smooth and efficient. Lucia at the front desk was the BEST and deserves special recognition. I was never confronted about a timeshare or bothered by anyone during my stay. I had a double room (because I was staying with my teenage son) on the 5th floor and my view of the pool and ocean was amazing! I enjoyed standing on the balcony and watching the parasailers. Housekeeping did an outstanding job, even decorating for my birthday and bringing special treats. We always had plenty of clean towels and a stocked fridge.

I thought the food was good, not great, but my expectations of all inclusive food are pretty low. We ordered room service a few times and were impressed with the timing and quality. The waitstaff on the beach and around the pools was good. I never had to wait too long if there was something I needed. No one really stood out as exceptional, but my needs were met. If I had one complaint, it is that there is only one bar open at night, unless you are watching a show in the theater. It would be nice to keep a bar open outside so everyone isn't crowded around the lobby bar. Those bartenders were very overworked and sometimes it would be 3 people deep just to order a drink.

I did a massage in the hotel spa and it is a real treat, if you can afford it. You can use the facilities the whole day of your service and the sauna, hottub, atmosphere were all top notch. The service there was above and beyond... outstanding!

This hotel is in a great location and was an easy bus ride to and from the hotspots like Coco Bongo and Senior Frogs. Don't know why anyone would take a cab. The bus is $1 and was very safe and quick. We just told the driver where we wanted to go and he made sure to stop for us.

We did a couple of excursions - Discover Scuba with Nautilus Diving and a day trip to Isla Mujeres. I booked both on my own and will write reviews for those separately.

Overall, we had a great stay and would not hesitate to make a return trip.

6 Thank nixmomntx
Thank you very much for taking your time to share with all of us this review; it’s a privilege to know that Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun lives up to your expectations in every aspect of the most relaxing vacation: food and beverage selection, facilities and comfort of your room, and certainly, the service, which is the greatest and probably most important element of our resort.

We are looking forward to your next visit; do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement.

Warmest regards,
John Kirwan
Bronx, New York
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed at this resort from March 10-15. We are in our late 20's and had a blast. The food was excellent and the service was top notch. Although beds are hard that was the least of my worries. The drinks and atmosphere was great. Pool bar was the best, Pedro was the man! Also shoutout to Hilda who was the most sweetest person ive ever met. Pool was excellent , clean and beach was beautiful, If I could go back tomorrow I would, This hotel is top notch , If i could give it a 10 star rating I would!

Room Tip: Ocean view room in the Sol tower is the way to go
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Amanda C
Tell City, Indiana, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Loved the atmosphere of this hotel ! Many pools/hot tubs.Beautiful beach. Many different restaurants to chose from being all inclusive.Italian,Asian,Mexican,International,etc Buffet breakfast,dessert/snack bars,and all inclusive Bar.Everyone was just so friendly and courteous. Nightly entertainment and many activities thru out day. We will definitely be back next year!!

6 Thank GinaPowell-Young